Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player ratings/comments

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Player ratings/comments Empty
PostSubject: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Thought I might as well do them...

Gilmartin - 5 - steady performance, made 2 simple saves, couldn't do anything with the Chesterfield goal
Berry - 6 - lost his man too much but got forward well, he really is an asset however.
Blanchard - 4 - sorry, thought he was poor, his distribution is truly shocking and he wastes everything.
Nelson - 6 - steady, some decent clearing headers.
Bhasera - 5 - got forward well but seemed a bit slow getting back, I have heard murmurs he has lost faith in fletcher more than any other player.
PCH - 7 - I really like this lad, come on a long way, lots of effort and skill, tired in the second half so taken off.
Hourihane - 3 - poor performance, poor shooting, disappointing after his recent good showings.
Mosesley - 8 - my man of the match, knew what to do with the ball at his feet and got stuck in.
Macdonald - 5 - didn't do a whole lot.
Gurrieri - 5 - Frustrating, seemed to charge forward on many occasions beating 2 or 3 men then turn back and run to the other end of the pitch. Headless chicken.
Chadwick - 2 - Why do we continue playing this pinball machine? Missed 2 good chances.

Lennox - 3 - poor crossing, but that's what you get when you play a good right winger on the left when he's so in-experienced.
Griffiths - 3 - Can't remember him actually touching the ball.
Madjo - 6 - offered some sort of threat, should have started.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Cobi they are all losers, not one of them is good enough to wear the shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Thanks Cobi.

I actually fell asleep at half-time, but woke up with 10 minutes left and it did sound like we had the best of the game, but it's all about scoring and our big hope was Nick Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:58 pm

I thought Hourihane was pretty decent again today, him and Molesley both played well, as did everyones favourite tweeter, Paris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:33 am

Ex Argyle striker in underage boys in his car enquiry. The 13 yr old boy is alleged to have said Rory was trying to get them to kneel down, to pray.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Player ratings/comments
Page 1 of 1