Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player ratings/comments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Player ratings/comments Empty
PostSubject: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Rene Gilmartin - 7 - steady performance, caught everything that came his way and 2 good first half stops, I trust him more than Cole.
Berry - 7 - good from him, solid and some good runs, was dealing with a very good left winger.
Purse - 8 - best performance from him this season, led the team and dealt with absolutely everything.
Nelson - 6 - he was ok, prefer Blanchard.
Bhasera - 6 - great going forward but seems to have forgotten how to be a left back.
PCH - 7 - was pleased again, good performance, he is coming through for me.
Hourihane - 8 - he was missed on wednesday, enjoyed his performance, created plenty.
Lowry - 7 - much better than at Dorchester, looks solid, he dominated the midfield and he's certainly not afraid to take a shot on.
Young - 7 - ok first half but a brilliant second half, quick and versatile, took his goal brilliantly.
Griffiths - 2 - he just doesn't do it for me, he is a pinball machine and should be 4th choice striker, no threat at all, where was Madjo!

Gurrieri - 6 - I didn't see much from him, but when he got the ball he seemed to get it to his team mates.
Chadwick - 8 - a great 20 minutes from Nick, which shocks me to say.

Back to top Go down
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:30 pm

I thought Gilmartin was poor and Hourihaine was absolute rubbish , i cannot see why anybody rates him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:17 am

Pitbull.....have you erased Feeney from the game.....I know that we quite often play with ten men but not yesterday.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:45 am

I actually did go in the end,as i was bored at home. Managed to scrape together £20 for the admission.

Much better than Wednesday night,although Argyle still have that problem of not holding on to a lead.

I thought Gillingham looked a good side and played some good football,although myself and others did not know what to make of the first half.

I suppose i'd take the draw,as i see it as a bonus really.

There are two tough games to come away from home,and a point each from those may suffice ??.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 am

ZYPH wrote:
Pitbull.....have you erased Feeney from the game.....I know that we quite often play with ten men but not yesterday.

Apologies
Feeney - 7 - played well, looked strong, another good shift from our most hard working player.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Feeney is a waste of time, did he score? no!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player ratings/comments   Player ratings/comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Player ratings/comments
Page 1 of 1