mouldyoldgoat
Pete1886
Dougie
Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:35 pm

The police have been contacted on several occasions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:37 pm

Also bear in mind that Webb now has no right of response on ATD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:39 pm

I've been discussed extensively on pasoti this week, yet I have no right of response there, not being registered with the site, so I'm not sure that's an issue. Chris still has a number of platforms open to him if he wishes to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Well if he has broken the rules, like any other he's been banned.

He can always use the "Contact" at the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:41 pm

It would be best if he uses the ATD email address.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:45 pm

Second that, we get a lot of abuse through the contact page.

If he would like to email us then we would be glad to discuss this matter with him and provide him with the evidence we have of his multi account and proxy server use.

If there has been an error made then I will be one of the first mods to publicly apologise to him and somebody can quote this if it turns out to be needed.

But on the evidence we have, that won't be happening.

2 multi accounts, 3 posts on the same day linked together by IP's and Proxy servers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:47 pm

I'm absolutely certain that virtually all the national newspapers would run this story - after making their own discrete enquiries with ATD mods - based purely on what has been uncovered to date.

It's a juicy juicy piece for them - on many levels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:20 am

Hopefully now some on pasoti will see what sort of man he is now. Correct decision mod team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:39 am

Is there no end to the stinking low-levels of deceit Webb and his poodle empire will sink to?

Bring him down - bring them all down. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:52 am

Surely, the club President wouldn't be so deceitful, dishonest and well, plain stupid would he?

Actually, yes I would believe he would be that stupid, dishonest and deceitful.

If this is all true then he's clearly been spending too much time with the wrong people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:02 am

From my knowledge Webb has had 3 multi accounts on this site in the past year or so. He never used the first one because he forgot the password. The second one is the reason he won't provide his IP address - and interestingly he registered this account on Pasoti as well. We now have evidence to link him to this third account. All three accounts were registered some time ago and appear to be classic "sleeper" accounts.

We have no evidence that Webb sent threats from the third account. The posts that share the IP address are unpleasant but they are not threats. It is my opinion that this third account may well be a "Deep Throat" account that is shared by Webb and other internet trolls.

I do not think this is a matter for the Police or the press. But it is a matter for the mods of ATD and they have taken action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:18 am

Well I'm pretty sure that blows away any chance of a meeting to resolve any differences between fans at the moment!

Of course there's no mention of this on Pasoti. Any sniff of it making even terraces would probably be snuffed out quicker than you can say " please stop all this"

If I'm reading between the lines correctly, then this also means that the Argyle club president blamed someone else for making threats to me, when all along it was him or someone else with access to an account he used, ala deepthroat.

As Chris was so men to text me on Tuesday, no doubt I'll be getting groveling apologies any time now. That's an exchange I'm really looking forward to!

I'd like to be kept informed of any contact the mods have from Chris Webb on the subject, just in case he doesn't text me first.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:21 am

Greenjock wrote:
Well I'm pretty sure that blows away any chance of a meeting to resolve any differences between fans at the moment!

Of course there's no mention of this on Pasoti. Any sniff of it making even terraces would probably be snuffed out quicker than you can say " please stop all this"

If I'm reading between the lines correctly, then this also means that the Argyle club president blamed someone else for making threats to me, when all along it was him or someone else with access to an account he used, ala deepthroat.

As Chris was so men to text me on Tuesday, no doubt I'll be getting groveling apologies any time now. That's an exchange I'm really looking forward to!

I'd like to be kept informed of any contact the mods have from Chris Webb on the subject, just in case he doesn't text me first.

There was. Its been deleted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:30 am

SirCumfrance wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

There was. Its been deleted.

Ah well there we go. Wouldn't want the plebs knowing what the ruling class are really up to.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 am

It has nothing to do with pasoti, just like Hopper's ATD/ Jimmy Savile joke thread which was deleted moved to terraces Laughing

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:44 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
It has nothing to do with pasoti, just like Hopper's ATD/ Jimmy Savile joke thread which was deleted moved to terraces.

Surely as an Argyle site the behaviour of our club President should be of interest on PAsoti? - a PLymouth Argyle Supporters Site
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:31 am

Whilst the pasoti-ites are here, please read the link below regarding someone's supposed departure from pasoti (from Sir Francis Drake's comments downwards)-

LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:40 am

I never ever beleived the rumors and insinuations about Chris Webb on ATD. A aways beleived they were made up, stemming from bitterness or resentment towards him and fueled by jealously. Also his own repeated condemanation of this sort of behaviour.

Reading the statement this morning however I am shocked. I dont beleive the mods would have released it unless they were absolutley certain; after all if this is wrong there would be serious implications.

I would be interested to know the names of the multi's used on here by Chris's IP address. I find the revelations to be a massive let down, and others will no doubt feel the same.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:43 am

Womble wrote:
I never ever beleived the rumors and insinuations about Chris Webb on ATD. A aways beleived they were made up, stemming from bitterness or resentment towards him and fueled by jealously. Also his own repeated condemanation of this sort of behaviour.

Reading the statement this morning however I am shocked. I dont beleive the mods would have released it unless they were absolutley certain; after all if this is wrong there would be serious implications.

I would be interested to know the names of the multi's used on here by Chris's IP address. I find the revelations to be a massive let down, and others will no doubt feel the same.

Others won't be allowed to feel the same.

The Statement keeps getting deleted from the state run media outlet that Pasoti has become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:04 am

So much for the pasoti mods being refreshed.

So much for the pasoti mods turning over of a new leaf.

So much for Newell leaving pasoti.

This will be published, no matter what the pasoti mods do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:21 am

GOB wrote:
So much for the pasoti mods being refreshed.

So much for the pasoti mods turning over of a new leaf.

So much for Newell leaving pasoti.

This will be published, no matter what the pasoti mods do.

Zackly, and I was sticking up for Greenthing and the entente cordial that seems to be embracing pasoti these days, but like Dallas it was all a dream.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:28 am

This whole stinking mess has been brought about by the farm control group, led by Napoleon, brown nosing anyone in power at Home Park for years and attempting to silence anyone who could see through them. Why they would brown nose club owners has now become obvious to even the blindest of people, surely ?
When the club went into administration through the greed and mismanagement of their previous, suited gentlemen heroes, they were quick to back that nice ex banker/property developer for one reason only. They had looked him in the eyes and he'd offered them the keys to the sweet shop in return for their unwavering support.
I may have mentioned it before but this was clear to me when Webb proudly stated that, 'We [meaning me/I] now have the chance to build the club we[ meaning me/I] want. Hence, the spotty ultras plan and name, murals etc etc etc. Newell then proudly announced that there would be, 'No walleted directors', and so it has transpired, with he himself adorning the directors' box as reward for nauseating auctioneering.More recently, Newell boasted that,'The top brass have a lot of time for Webb and that he has a lot of influence'. Clearly true, even Peggy upset the wrong man.

The $64,000 dollar question is whether Brent realises what scheming dimwits these people are and is using them, hoping they'll inspire success and pay off his debts[ in which case he's very wrong]and enable him to 'pass on the baton' at a profit, or whether he simply doesn't care what happens to the football club. When the gruesome twosome and their burgeoning clan of deepthroated dimwits have eventually totally infiltrated the corridors of power and the GT's have been fested out, he will probably hand over the ownership of a struggling Div 2 club to these self promoting morons ! What a Face

Brent has said he regards these people as friends. I don't believe him.

Last edited by Tringreen on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:29 am

I am not surprised that the pasoti mods have taken the action they have in deleting all reference to this. This site has thrown such a lot of shit at them (as it has been thrown in this direction also) - no doubt some of it inaccurate - that it is understandable that they will have pulled up the drawbridge. I think they are wrong but it is understandable as a natural human reaction.

What we are not privy to are the discussions that may be going on in the mod room over there (nor are the discussions in the mod room here for public display - all information we have should remain with the mods unless as a body we choose to share it). I hope the more reasonable mods over there will have an impact on the discussion and the obvious decision to censor is reversed.

As for the apparent revelation about The President's extra-curicular activities. I'm sure he will deny it and make various threats. If the accusation is wrong then ATD could be in deep trouble. If the accusation is accurate then surely the club will now act on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:46 am

Of course, this could all be ended tomorrow if those "few" that are playing such dirty games simply stopped, it's that easy!

Argyle fans could be united if those "few" gave up their attempts to keep the fans divided.

If those "few" wish to continue then the club must act, NOW!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 am

Someone posted on here the other day (can't remember who) the quote that goes something like, "For evil to flourish all it needs is for good men to do nothing". That seems particularly applicable to pasoti at the moment.

(Why do I hear James Stewart speaking that quote? It sounds like one of his film speeches....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next