mouldyoldgoat
Pete1886
Dougie
Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT Empty
PostSubject: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Chris Webb and 'The President' account have been banned from this site.

This is because he has used a number of other identities and proxy IPs, which is against the site rules.

We have evidence he has used an account that has been involved in sending threats via PM to another poster but we would like to make clear that we DO NOT have proof he made these threats himself. We suspect the account may have been used by more than one person.

The President has not posted his club blog on this site for quite a while, leaving it to others to do it for him, so his banning and his possible 'activities' as another member will be of no loss to ATD.

This statement does not mean, in any way, that the majority of members on this site are not 100% in their support of Plymouth Argyle Football Club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:30 pm

One word

RESIGN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:33 pm

First Hooper, now Webb.

I think this should be brought to the attention of the club's owner and Board, particularly if the Mods, as they seem to be indicating, can show that Webb has been using an identity on here that has made threats against posters. If that is the case then surely the club needs to take action?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Agreed Andy.

What an absolute disgrace of a man!

What sort of person would encourage such ill feeling and why?

He's turned fan against fan and friend against friend. Just appalling!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:39 pm

KABOOM!!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Have the mods tried contacting the man himself about this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 pm

What accounts did he have then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 pm

For many many months Dougie and literally dozens upon dozens of requested and comments requesting that he provide his IP to confirm that he didn't have more than his known accounts.

I can confirm this from the time that I was a Mod on ATD.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Dougie wrote:
Have the mods tried contacting the man himself about this?

I think he's been asked for his IP address a couple of times.

Oh what a wicked Webb you weave . . .
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:47 pm

I realise his IP has always been a bone of contention. I meant was he contacted about the banning and the reason for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Mods you have a pm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:01 pm

If there is hard evidence that Chris Webb has made serious threats to other individuals on this forum then there is no alternative than for the mods to prepare a complete and thorough dossier to be handed to the police in the first instance.

The same dossier should then be sent to James Brent with copies to other PAFC board members.

There really is no choice in this matter.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 pm

A question for the Mods:

The alleged multi-accounts. Were they used after Chris was appointed as Club President?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Police first, then the board, then the national press.

This has huge ramifications.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:07 pm

I have a feeling that we'll soon find out Andy, I have my strong suspicions and if I am right the answer will be yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:07 pm

Some President eh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
If there is hard evidence that Chris Webb has made serious threats to other individuals on this forum then there is no alternative than for the mods to prepare a complete and thorough dossier to be handed to the police in the first instance.

The same dossier should then be sent to James Brent with copies to other PAFC board members.

Just to clarify there is no concrete proof that he used an account to send threats.

There is however a link to The President acocunt and another account.

On one day two posts were made by "The President" user account, followed a few hours later by one post made by another poster.

Both posters used the same Proxy server and the IP's were a consistent match.

There has also been atleast one other multi account in the past which was discovered following his IP becoming visible on The Newell Files.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
A question for the Mods:

The alleged multi-accounts. Were they used after Chris was appointed as Club President?

Yes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:14 pm

It makes no difference whether he was or wasn't president when he made the threatening posts - he is now. I can't believe Brent and Jones would have sanctioned his appointment as president if they knew of his subversive activity on an Argyle fans website - unless of course - nah, surely not

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:15 pm

I suspect that the mods will be having contact with TonyC very shortly. His disrepute antenna will be positively twitching with indignation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:18 pm

Dougie wrote:
I suspect that the mods will be having contact with TonyC very shortly. His disrepute antenna will be positively twitching with indignation.

He's very welcome to contact us Laughing

We have a screenshot of the "evidence".

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:22 pm

It might be worth contacting one or more of the mods on Pasoti to explain the latest intel and ask whether they know if Chris Webb posted in a similar clandestine fashion on their website. A link to Deep Throat and Windsor Boy etc seals it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 pm

This'll be interesting on pasoti lol!

The truth always comes out in the end. Webb was warned so many times that I lost count, when will these people learn that they cannot get away with corrupting, it will always come out in the end, it always does. There's too many good people to allow this sort of behavior to go on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:25 pm

I wonder if Grovehill would like the job of making the disclosure to Webb's Union employer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

Just to clarify there is no concrete proof that he used an account to send threats.

There is however a link to The President acocunt and another account.

On one day two posts were made by "The President" user account, followed a few hours later by one post made by another poster.

Both posters used the same Proxy server and the IP's were a consistent match.

There has also been atleast one other multi account in the past which was discovered following his IP becoming visible on The Newell Files.

Compile all the evidence on the accounts you have, in addition to witness statements from those posters threatened - the police will decide if there is sufficient evidence to interview Webb under caution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next