Tringreen
Tgwu
Dougie
swampy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

End of an era - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:14 pm

#betterpissingoutthanpissingin #massiveerrorofjudgement #leopardspots #willallendintears
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:43 pm

#theblokesacock
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:47 pm

#whatsallthishashtagbollox
Back to top Go down
hmdr

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Look what a good boy i am James I offered to have a meeting no one wanted to attend, I have given up my pasoti account, can you annouince my new position.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Quote :
Apparently I can't be deleted, due to the fact I have 'founder' status!! @davidgadd, help your Mods please.

https://twitter.com/IJN3/status/263677391782694914

Interestingly @davidgadd 's profile says
Quote :

Proxime Canada provides IT & SAP professionals in Western Canada Contract & Permanent, as well as SAP Training through our SAP Business Partner - Education!

Calgary · http://www.Proximesearch.ca

And a search of www.Proximesearch.ca reveals that the word Plymouth appears nowhere. So it is a different Dave Gadd. Which just goes to show what a deceitful wanker the bloke is.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:08 pm

End of an Eery.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 pm

SFD he wanted @dgaddy22. Strange why he would tweet the wrong David Gadd, given the personal info on each twitter account.

Gadd's company is based in Plymouth (easy to find on a websearch) and I found his twitter account name through his company's twitter.
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
SFD he wanted @dgaddy22. Strange why he would tweet the wrong David Gadd, given the personal info on each twitter account.

Gadd's company is based in Plymouth (easy to find on a websearch) and I found his twitter account name through his company's twitter.

So he is a pasoti addict? Whats his username?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:23 pm

He has 18 usernames Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Even stranger that he would feel the need to contact Dave Gadd via Twitter. Given Newell's involvement with pasoti over many years, I would have thought that he and Mr Gadd would have each other's email, mobile number, inside leg measurement etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:41 pm

if only i put money on it i would have been a few quid richer

told you he wouldnt last a day
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Even stranger that he would feel the need to contact Dave Gadd via Twitter. Given Newell's involvement with pasoti over many years, I would have thought that he and Mr Gadd would have each other's email, mobile number, inside leg measurement etc.

@IJN3 actually follows @dgaddy22 and @dgaddy22 follows @IJN3 which makes it even stranger.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Even if it wasn't a whole big bag of shit you can change the owner, as has been proved on ATD over the past few days!

Lies, lies and more lies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Having founder status means nothing apart from meaning he actually did "own" Pasoti at some point.

GOB transfered the founder status over to the keyholders easily the other day and even though he was the founder he could still have been deleted if we'd wanted to.

Pasoti run on forumotion just like we do.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:43 pm

Never got the ownership thing on Pasoti. Even in the past week the mods have said the site has never changed hands and Dae Gadd is the owner. And yet from their own website and without correction at the time Andy_S says http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=56485&p=978562&hilit=Gadd#p978562
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Dougie wrote:
Never got the ownership thing on Pasoti. Even in the past week the mods have said the site has never changed hands and Dae Gadd is the owner. And yet from their own website and without correction at the time Andy_S says http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=56485&p=978562&hilit=Gadd#p978562

The case for the prosecution closes Laughing

More lies exposed.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:12 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

@IJN3 actually follows @dgaddy22 and @dgaddy22 follows @IJN3 which makes it even stranger.

and @IJN3 doesn't have any connection with @davidgadd. I wonder if he had second thoughts and this tweet is his way of getting out of it.

As Yea Man states it is quite easy for a founder to hand over the ownership to someone else as Gob has done that this week with the Keyholders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:16 am

The latest IJN account has only been active since 2011. How did they manage to delete the previous account? Surely that had founder status?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:29 am

Barrel, fish, like, shooting, in,

arrange these words in a sentence.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:34 am

seadog wrote:
Barrel, fish, like, shooting, in,

arrange these words in a sentence.

A feasible girlish oink thorn.

Oh words, sorry, I thought you said letters.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:24 pm

I quit Pasoti/ATD for good.... where have i heard that before,cough Cerbs Laughing ...and as in the style of an attention seeking child, he will be back...no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Or he's still very much there but has hidden his online status lol!

The crap about not being able to be deleted as he has founder status is completely that, crap.

His latest account only became active in 2011.

Pasoti was founded in 1996.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:56 pm

I wonder if we'll see in increase in the anonymous pasoti mod usernames now aswell.

Bit like ol' Florrie.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I wonder if we'll see in increase in the anonymous pasoti mod usernames now aswell.

Bit like ol' Florrie.

Speaking of Florrie..............

Florrie Lindley
Post subject: Re: Bathing ApePosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:59 am

You don't really get it do you?

By making donations voluntary, we keep the costs down to the bare minimum.

You don't have to click on the Ads on any page and I don't recall getting any Modmail stating that the Ads were spoiling peoples debating pleasures.

If we were to make the contribution £25, then, I suspect, at least 75% of the membership would desert. It's the affordability factor.

Now, as things stand, you haven't paid a bean to be able to contribute and yet you have managed in one fell swoop to get the backs up of people.

If you have a complaint, make it to the Mods via the Contact the Admin section, or alternatively send an email. Ian Newell looks after all the emails, he would love to hear from you.

It's not really considered good form to join a forum on one day and slag it to death the next.

Chill out and enjoy P@SOTI for what it is, not what you think it should be.

.................That's a cracker ! Animal Farm or what ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Come on Mr Newell I though you were deleting your account?

Still show up on search results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of an era   End of an era - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

End of an era
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: