Dougie
Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:55 am

GOB wrote:
Quote :
"Mark Pedlar: Posts that are off topic with reference to individuals or the right/wrong debate with ATD will be moved to Terraces."

Obsessed! clown

This Pedlar bloke sounds as controlling as Napoleon.

Free and open debate is allowed on ATD Mr. Pedlar ! Join up and state your case. We only ban people for such things as having multi accounts Rolling Eyes . The Politburo that Pasoti has become is fast disappearing up its own backside.
I got banned years ago for being a one trick pony........................ guess what ? The one trick pony was 100% correct all along lol!

We ALL now can see how various Pasoti 'owners' continue to use their fiefdom to self promote.
It's now obvious to all. Give it up ffs! you look such fools.

ps I'd rather be a one trick pony than a devious donkey.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 am

GOB wrote:
Quote :
Mark Pedlar
Post subject: Re: Please just stop itPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:39 am

In keeping with the view that the majority have expressed in pms and posts over the last few days. This messagebaord is about Argyle. The place for discssions on individuals is Terraces. This thread has therefore been moved to support the wishes of the majority. Any future reference to named individuals who are unable to respond on these boards will be deleted or modified in keeping with the PASOTI rules

Pasoti's going to be fun now that discussion can only be about pasoti users. That would rule out Newell then lol!

This is good news.

Pasoti will now have to go through all the 6000 or so registered users and make up a list of all those still active so other users know who they can discuss.

This will of course get rid of all the multi and inactive accounts. I imagine this will bring the number of ACTUAL Pasoti users down a bit. This has the further advantage of being more easily manageable by the administrators.

Then, all the user names will have to be replaced with real names (that should please Newell), again so everyone knows who they can talk about and who has right of reply.

Hang on a second. I think I may have spotted a number of flaws in the new Pasoti directive of what makes acceptable discussion.

Planks.

And that's a diservice to planks.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:50 am

GOB wrote:
Quote :
Mark Pedlar

In keeping with the view that the majority have expressed in pms and posts over the last few days. This messagebaord is about Argyle. The place for discssions on individuals is Terraces. This thread has therefore been moved to support the wishes of the majority. Any future reference to named individuals who are unable to respond on these boards will be deleted or modified in keeping with the PASOTI rules

Pasoti's going to be fun now that discussion can only be about pasoti users. That would rule out Newell then lol!

Argyle team for tomorrow

Name removed by admin

Name removed by admin Name removed by admin Name removed by admin Name removed by admin

Name removed by admin. Name removed by admin. Name removed by admin Name removed by admin

Name removed by admin. Name removed by admin
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:52 am

Pete1886 wrote:
GOB wrote:
Quote :
Mark Pedlar

Argyle team for tomorrow

Name removed by admin

Name removed by admin Name removed by admin Name removed by admin Name removed by admin

Name removed by admin. Name removed by admin. Name removed by admin Name removed by admin

FFS mods! Have you still not got a "Like" button?

I blame Durnford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:01 pm

I can just see a certain persons if he posted on the farm

WE HAVE NOT BEEN SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!
"Name removed by admin" OUT
"Name removed by admin" OUT

Sorry mate I couldn't resist it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:07 pm

SirCumfrance wrote:
Pete1886 wrote:
GOB wrote:
Quote :
Mark Pedlar

Argyle team for tomorrow

Name removed by admin

FFS mods! Have you still not got a "Like" button?

I blame ********. Name removed by admin

Who ever he or she is! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:08 pm

To be fair Dope Pedlar has just clarified the situation...

Quote :
James Brent is a registered member as are many players, not that many of them post regularly though. None of them are members of ATD (at least that's what they tell me - can't think why ).

Hang on a minute, is that a reference to ATD?

Mods Mods!

lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 pm

GOB wrote:
To be fair Dope Pedlar has just clarified the situation...

Quote :
James Brent is a registered member as are many players, not that many of them post regularly though. None of them are members of ATD (at least that's what they tell me - can't think why ).

Hang on a minute, is that a reference to ATD?

Mods Mods!

lol!

Of course thats what they have told him!

Who knows who has registered on here! Suspect

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:14 pm

That's nothing to boast about though is it, after all, we have Sir Francis Drake! lol!

Fekin idiots clown
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Can you see posters and mods a like having to learn gangsta speak to understand PCH! Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Pedlar you are a fecking comedy genius, I think Seadog deserves to be rewarded with his thought for the day," like shooting fish in a barrel!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Iggy wrote:
Pedlar you are a fecking comedy genius, I think Seadog deserves to be rewarded with his thought for the day," like shooting fish in a barrel!"

He's furiously trying to stamp some authority over there and isn't really thinking about what the new rules mean.

You can't name anyone who doesn't have an account, as they have no right to reply scratch

Any reference to ATD will automatically be moved to Terraces cheers And excuse me if I dribbled in my pants a little at his attempt at sounding cool, that's what the players tell me anyway Razz I'll bet he's on first name terms with them all, or even cooler, he calls them all by their Only One Argyle allotted nicknames, Willo, So Madjo, Pursey Razz

I can just see him sidling over to PCH going "Yo Bro. Hows it hanging" afro And PCH replies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gynPB6QrEDY&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dfunny%2Bjamaican%2B%26oq%3Dfunny%2Bjamaican%2B%26gs_l%3Dyoutube-reduced.3..0l4.36866.42308.0.45234.24.13.4.7.7.0.146.1067.10j3.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.mkKpqwb6dWA&has_verified=1

Stick that in yer feckin brief synopsis Pedlar lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:58 pm

I can just see him sidling over to PCH going "Yo Bro. Hows it hanging" afro And PCH replies:

'feck off you sad wanker yo no bro of mine!'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:06 pm

What's almost as funny is Pedlar thinking the players waste their spare time looking at Pasoti lol!

PCH is hooked up to a 72" Plasma screen tuned into "Hot bitches, shanks, ganja an ting"

The rest of them are playing FIFA 13 or in Nando's, and all of them support Man Utd anyway.

Yeah Pedlar, they're anxiously awaiting your brief synopsis of the Barnet match Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:16 pm

I like this, Saturday nights should be reserved for a pasoti piss take night clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:03 pm

GOB wrote:
I like this, Saturday nights should be reserved for a pasoti piss take night clown

SNPPT. (Saturday Night Pasoti Piss Take)

I think you may have to ask who ever hosts ATD for more server space. clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:26 pm

I miss 'link to libellous website removed'. It's a wonder we're still going! Very Happy confused
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:54 am

hows the police investigation going ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:26 am

Lord Aviva wrote:
hows the police investigation going ????

Funnily enough, nothing ever came of it. I think Chris Webb was trying to intimidate me when he mentioned contacting the Police. The Police Officer's name who he contacted is an old friend and colleague of mine. After I pointed this out to Chris it was never mentioned again. The Police Officer already had my phone number, as well as my work email address and is a friend on Facebook. I am sure he can get hold of me if he wants.

The letter from the solicitor never arrived either.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 am

Maybe an ATD representative should write to the Club and ask for an official explanation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:21 pm

GOB wrote:
Maybe an ATD representative should write to the Club and ask for an official explanation?

We wouldnt get one as the club's board and pasoti mods inc webb are two cheeks of the same backside now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
GOB wrote:

We wouldnt get one as the club's board and pasoti mods inc webb are two cheeks of the same backside now.

You're probably right, it's very damaging to footballs image when you have the club President, a club director and a club associate director attempting to undermine a fans Trust and fans websites.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:34 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
GOB wrote:

You're probably right, it's very damaging to footballs image when you have the club President, a club director and a club associate director attempting to undermine a fans Trust and fans websites.

even if it did get out they would confuse us with portsmouth again.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:29 pm

crime reference number ?

how odd that the solictors letter never arrived. expensive business, did i hear he was betting 100 quid a go that argyle wouldnt go down............

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
crime reference number ?

how odd that the solictors letter never arrived. expensive business, did i hear he was betting 100 quid a go that argyle wouldnt go down............

sort of true it was a friend of his cough nikkkkkkk cough cough that put £100 on us making the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next