Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".

Go down 
+16
shonbo
Chemical Ali
Highwayman
wozzer
keepitgreen
Czarcasm
GreenWhiteBlack
Elias
Pete1886
Greenskin
Freathy
Dougie
Tgwu
SirCumfrance
Mock Cuncher
akagreengull
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:19 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
They are all spotty teenagers having a lovers tift. Sit back and enjoy the internal bitching..hilarious.
SS68 i expect to see you at the next fanfest resplendent in your wig, replica shirt and i love Carl Fletcher hat....you know you want to!!
x
lol! When i go i'm thinking of wearing my fanfest uniform, y fronts over my jeans ,fat blokes kaftan, pasoti is fab bobble hat. and not much else ,will i fit in? flower
Back to top Go down

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:19 pm

hairy j wrote:
I know you lot are banned but I've tried to give a brief synopsis of points on there - albeit in my own style.

I'll await a response from the little drummer boy rose and zebedee or whatever her name is.

You'll have Ghost on your case again soon, sorry GHOST I mean.
Back to top Go down

The way things are shaping up, a re-branding of Salsa Verde could be on the cards. I'm sticking with my original suggestion: The Brentral Element.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:20 pm

We were all spotty teenagers at some point. Their enthusiasm is ok - whether you want forza verde or not.

But to see that there is a committee with targets and meetings is beyond a joke!

To cram hundreds of testosterone-fuelled teenagers in one place at the same time was bound to lead to some aggro.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:20 pm

I remember posting over on the other side when Forza was first talked about, that it all sounded vaguely fascist, (which resulted in a few threatening pms which in itself was a fascist reaction).

A few months down the line and we not only have verbal abuse, the next step has been taken and dissenters are being physically abused.

Not fascist at all then. Shocked

Is there anyone at the club who is aware of what's going on? Or don't they care? Or are things like this swept under the carpet by the Supreme Leader and his minions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:31 pm

How could FV be fascist? They democratically chose their name!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
The way things are shaping up, a re-branding of Salsa Verde could be on the cards. I'm sticking with my original suggestion: The Brentral Element.

Who was the "guest" in the thread below that originally came up with "The Brentral Element"?

Always thought that was a great line.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Ah yes, it was peter_dout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Well I don't know if it is really the Forza Verde crew causing trouble, or just the fact that Block 3 of the Devonport End is now where the most noise is coming from and that what is attracting trouble-makers.

If you look at the Forza Verde section on Pasoti, the only thread with any posts on in October is one where someone is asking where they can get a copy of a song recorded by Dave Banana years ago jocolor

What is apparent though is that there is trouble brewing there and it is populated by fans of all ages and I don't think it will be long before someone gets hurt, which has been predicted by plenty of people since the Ultras were formed, who then weren't Ultras when it was pointed out that Ultras were a fascist group, and it was denied that the term Ultras was ever used confused which is strange if you look at the first few threads started about Forza Verde, which included the poll which was ignored and another name chosen anyway scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Off topic, but has Jock discovered Newell's new online photo storage facility?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Off topic, but has Jock discovered Newell's new online photo storage facility?

That's me sunning myself last year. One for the laydeeeees Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Jock, that's not clever and it's not funny. Put it away. Your last avatar was ditracting but that is enough to make me throw up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Ok sorry.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:01 pm

WTF!!!! fletcher out banners being forcibly removed from fans???? Absoluetly NOTHING will get me anywhere near Home Park as long as brent, his goons, that DOG SHIT manager and forza merde are still infecting the club!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:01 pm

That's better. I find her strangely attractive. (Compared to the last one.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:09 pm

knecht wrote:
Jock, that's not clever and it's not funny. Put it away. Your last avatar was ditracting but that is enough to make me throw up.

I agree. I made this for you Jock. It's a Jockanese dog with a t-shirt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:26 pm

hairy j wrote:
knecht wrote:

I agree. I made this for you Jock. It's a Jockanese dog with a t-shirt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aw me and Ian, BFF's I love you

FFS Jock where do you get your avatars from?! Laughing

I dread to think what your search history is like on Google lol!

Thought for the day (one day): Jock <3 Ian
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Quote :
Wont ever forget being called a c*nt and being asked for a fight for saying Fletcher should be sacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:40 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Quote :
Wont ever forget being called a c*nt and being asked for a fight for saying Fletcher should be sacked.

Where's that from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Handbags the lot of it, god in my day you were lucky not to have the shit kicked out of you, by real, people, face to face, talking and shouting like real proper blokes. Those were the days.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Quote :

Where's that from?

Pasoti, 8th page of the 'what is forza verde?' thread
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:07 pm

If BOC/battlebus were still around these little kiddies playing the big i'am in forze merde would of had a good kicking by now. Bring back the old days.

Ps jock please change your avatar pic
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Hows this pearl of wisdom from ollie9

Ollieargyle9
Post subject: Re: what is forza verde?Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:21 pm

i was down the front where the flethcer out banner was being held and the stewards where right over us and toke the flag away. now surely we should be allowed as paying customers to be able to protest in a peacful manner to get our opinion herd ?

Don't know about that, if you went into your local Sainsburys with a banner that read "DAVE ON CHECKOUT 9 OUT!" I think you would probably be removed from the premisis, your opinion on Dave may be taken into account but the company will not allow you to abuse its members of staff. Hope that helps

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Hows this pearl of wisdom from ollie9

Ollieargyle9
Post subject: Re: what is forza verde?Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:21 pm

i was down the front where the flethcer out banner was being held and the stewards where right over us and toke the flag away. now surely we should be allowed as paying customers to be able to protest in a peacful manner to get our opinion herd ?

Don't know about that, if you went into your local Sainsburys with a banner that read "DAVE ON CHECKOUT 9 OUT!" I think you would probably be removed from the premisis, your opinion on Dave may be taken into account but the company will not allow you to abuse its members of staff. Hope that helps

That Ollieargyle9 is a complete and utter fucktard of the highest order. If Argyle were bottom of the BSP, facing another points deduction, just lost 8-0 to Ebbsfleet, knocked out of the F.A.Cup by Exeter, that prick would still be chirping away happy as Larry, just glad to have a team to support. It's not all bad, I can see the bigger picture, green shoots of recovery, taking the positives from the situation, skipping merrily along with Saracen 10 in the rosy Argyle garden that only exists in their mind.

If you took a banner along to wherever that knobhead works or studies, saying "OllieArgyle9 is a total cnut that I want to bury him in my back yard" he would say something like "It might be quite nice to be outside instead of stuck indoors all day" With a stupid thumbs up smiley!

He's about 11 years old and has only ever known Argyle be total and utter crap and a laughing stock. That's why he's in love with Fletcher, the players, James Brent, Rick Cowdrey, Romain Larrieu, the person who won the 50/50 draw last week, Ian Newell, Chris Webb, Saracen 10, Simon Walton, Gus Honeybun, Ivor Dewdney and ZeeZan.

I bet he wears glasses, has an Argyle bench coat, an Argyle pencil case and his college books have Argyle collages he made himself covering them.

Just for once Ollie, say something that isn't so God-Damned ass-licking and pro everything!

I wouldn't mind betting that he even sees the positives in this post. Along with the new super, smashing, lovely poster Saracen 10, who is equally as happy and in love with Carl Fletcher, James Brent, Chris Webb, the lad who waves the flag....................................

KNOWLEDGE IS KNOWING A TOMATO IS A FRUIT BUT NOT BEING SUCH A PRICK THAT THEY HAVE TO GO ROUND TELLING EVERYONE IT IS Sleep
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:48 pm

You do not realise how much that made me laugh. 'An argyle bench coat'

Is he this fella? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next