Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".

Go down 
+16
shonbo
Chemical Ali
Highwayman
wozzer
keepitgreen
Czarcasm
GreenWhiteBlack
Elias
Pete1886
Greenskin
Freathy
Dougie
Tgwu
SirCumfrance
Mock Cuncher
akagreengull
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:55 pm

hairy j wrote:

People are getting a bit sick of them - especially when they start chanting over people who are showing their displeasure at a poor performance.

It amazes me that they have a committee - a football crowd with a committee.

I've listened for years to one of the puppets spitting his rather right wing poison at 'PC' language and culture in the wider community.
And yet, look at the "PC" culture that has developed on Pasoti, and now slowly at the club, and it's offshoots.

You're right Hairy, it's a committee.... and the child of those that want to run a tight 'PC' ship at the club. It will cause problems, it's bound to. I'm jiust happy I don't have to experience the inevitable fall out at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Penzance wrote:
Jock, what you forget is the FV thing has been created by El presidente and the banker, both of whom have young children... it's all to be very colourful and child friendly for them ... all part of the Home Park social engineering.
As for poor old Cobi, when results go badly, it's how it is in the Devonport, and that's why decades ago, those that wanted none of the spotty nerd stuff and nonsense decided to, first, emigrate to the Lyndhurst bar for a pint , and then toward the Barn Park.
I remember painting a contentious banner on the back of my subbuteo pitch ... "Daniels out". The tints of their day didn't like that either ... swearing and a cussing, even then.
They see sedition everywhere, it's an authority thing, yet were quite happy to jump on the Daniels bandwaggon once it was apparent he was yesterday's chip paper.
It's all about results in the end.

What a waste of a subbeteo pitch,Penz.

I know what James Brent was thinking when the family gathered round for a game of Subbuteo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Woodden dug outs hotels ? Monopoly ?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Quote :
Quite often trouble at football is sparked by the smallest thing

I almost sparked a riot because of a bee and a burger at Colchester for an opening game Argyle away day
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 pm

View from the Directors Box

Quote :
Any FV members, ignore some of the planks on Pasoti tonight. They simply don't get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Dougie wrote:

View from the Directors Box

Quote :
Any FV members, ignore some of the planks on Pasoti tonight. They simply don't get it.

What about us?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Every day's a school day! Today I learnt that FV has a committee, what do you think is on the agenda for their meetings?

Apologies
Flag waving
Songs to sing (not Exeter or Fletcher out)
Flag waving
Flag washing
Songs to sing (oooh oooh oooh woo woo woo)
Flag waving
AOB
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:49 pm

FV Members ?
So is it a proper 'club' ? & is it affiliated with the club ?

If so, the conduct of the FV is (i think) a repsonsibility of the club is it not ?
Are the club insured for 'disorder' arrising from the activities of the FV ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:26 pm

FFS bring back Peter Bloom. He'd know what to do..
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 pm

There was a fletcher out banner down the front of the devonport last night, it got taken away by stewards, funny because there was a 'in fletch we trust' one in the forza verde section and it was allowed? Also Leigh Rapson is a liar.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:09 pm

It doesn't take a genius to work out that when a football team is doing shite, there will be dissent on the terraces.

Quell the prospect of dissent by closing the area where that dissent is most likely to emanate from - Zoo Corner (thanks Brent, you cnut) and ultimately all you do is simply move the problem to another part of the ground.

The happy clappy footsoldiers who are now trying to quell any dissenting voices in the Dem'port, will soon have an impossible task if the current Fletcher regime stays in situ.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:23 am

Are Forza Nerde allowed to boo the team if its all going wrong? Despite this happening at every football club for a century our fan "leaders" have decided that REAL fans don't do this. How long before FV take matters into their own hands and decide to silence the dissenters?

Its all going to end in tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:38 am

WTF is the committee for? I've never heard anything so sanitised in my life.

The wish to be on one should actually ban you from even participating.

From some reports Frank we're nearly there now. Banners showing disapproval of the manager taken away and a banner saying "In Fletch we Trust" staying up. I'm all for supporting the club but even the green tints are only saying "give him some more time". He's hardly a Wengeresque Guru yet.

If the bad results continue its only a matter of time before some dissenters who are not easily shut up stand their ground.

One other consideration is that if I was a pretend local hoolie who liked a ruck and winding people up I know where I would go for my fun next time....Why bother with Rochdale's 50 diehards when you can go in the Devenport End.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Are Forza Nerde allowed to boo the team if its all going wrong? Despite this happening at every football club for a century our fan "leaders" have decided that REAL fans don't do this. How long before FV take matters into their own hands and decide to silence the dissenters?

Its all going to end in tears.

The thing is sometime soon somebody will end up getting hurt.

At the moment its just words but tensions are running high right now and it won't take long for someone to cross the line and say the wrong thing to the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:52 am

For a whole host of reasons the team needs to start winning games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:13 am

Dougie wrote:
For a whole host of reasons the team needs to start winning games.

Agreed. Let's hope we've got some easy fixtures at home coming up..... Sad Sad Sad

Teams in 5th, 7th and 1st you say..... affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:17 am

Clearly there are strong feelings and passions being let out on this topic which come across as quite heartfelt about the sense that longstanding supporters feel excluded from how they want the club to progress. From a personal point of view not only have I made a decision not to come to every home game but instead pick and choose fixtures. I now feel a need to move away from block 3 where I have sat for several seasons to avoid the orchestrated chanting and the smelly flag being passed over by head as some kind of contrived ritual and have gone to either block 1 or 4. The two goons waving flags either side of the goal is absolutely pathetic and for me is the last straw. I was at the Southend game last season and there is no doubt in my mind that the (racist) chanting of "caravan" to the Southend player was started at whipped up by F.V. Of course we need the crowd to chant, sing and get an atmosphere going, but the FV antics usually bear no connection to what is happening on the pitch. I have also had intimating glares and mutterings directed at me when expressing "dissent" recent. I think this fabricated support will end in tears unless cerain activities are nipped in the bud or the whole bloody thing is scrapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:27 am

Quote from Keepitgreen on pbay,
"There was also an incident last night where someone tried to wave a Fletcher Out banner but it was quickly taken away by a pro Fletcher supporter. Problem sorted."

Yes that's the new inclusive to all match day experience that I want no part of. Why shouldn't someone let their feelings be known? Maybe FV could hand out banners that have been cleared as OK by the management?
Ian Newell for director!
Good job Chris Webb!
We understand what you are trying to do Carl and understand that it will take a while and until then we support you!
Geddon you Janners, baaaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Iggy wrote:
"There was also an incident last night where someone tried to wave a Fletcher Out banner but it was quickly taken away by a pro Fletcher supporter. Problem sorted."

Thats such a lie, a lad held one up, he was hit in the face a few times for doing so, the person who hit him was not removed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:31 pm

It's only time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:32 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Thats such a lie, a lad held one up, he was hit in the face a few times for doing so, the person who hit him was not removed.

Was that person who did the hitting part of the Forza Verde clan?

Either way it's disgusting that a fellow fan can be assaulted for simply holding a different view.

On that basis somebody should've punched the bloke with the "In Fletch we trust" banner then.

This is why I can't be fecked to attend any home matches this season.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Was that person who did the hitting part of the Forza Verde clan?

Either way it's disgusting that a fellow fan can be assaulted for simply holding a different view.

On that basis somebody should've punched the bloke with the "In Fletch we trust" banner then.

This is why I can't be fecked to attend any home matches this season.

Dont think he was, and you're right, it is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
keepitgreen

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:42 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Sorry to steal your thunder but no one was "hit in the face a few times" as you say. It happened in the row in front of me and when the banner appeared person A dragged it off person B and took it under the stands. Just for clarity when I said "problem sorted" it was in comparison to something else, which, if my whole post had been copied would have been clear. I am pro Fletch (for now) but if anyone want's to display a banner that's up to them. That's between them and the stewards, not the other fans. Yea Man, don't believe everything you read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:53 pm

keepitgreen wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Sorry to steal your thunder but no one was "hit in the face a few times" as you say. It happened in the row in front of me and when the banner appeared person A dragged it off person B and took it under the stands. Just for clarity when I said "problem sorted" it was in comparison to something else, which, if my whole post had been copied would have been clear. I am pro Fletch (for now) but if anyone want's to display a banner that's up to them. That's between them and the stewards, not the other fans. Yea Man, don't believe everything you read.

So it was still forcibly removed?

Back to top Go down
keepitgreen

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:58 pm

It was taken off him yes, but that has always been known anyway. I just wanted to make it known that no one was punched in the face, as GreenWhiteBlack claims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next