Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".

Go down 
+16
shonbo
Chemical Ali
Highwayman
wozzer
keepitgreen
Czarcasm
GreenWhiteBlack
Elias
Pete1886
Greenskin
Freathy
Dougie
Tgwu
SirCumfrance
Mock Cuncher
akagreengull
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:50 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
You do not realise how much that made me laugh. 'An argyle bench coat'

Is he this fella? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

YES. That is exactly the image I have of the drip lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Greenjock wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
You do not realise how much that made me laugh. 'An argyle bench coat'

Is he this fella? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

YES. That is exactly the image I have of the drip lol!

As i was reading it he was the fella that came into my head straight away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:55 pm

His Sainsbury's analogy is crap as well.

If Dave on checkout 9 was such a feckin divvy that somebody took enough exception to, was that God awful at his job that somebody went to the trouble of making a great big banner calling him a cnut, he would've been sacked ages ago, and would now work in Asders!
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:10 am

Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Hows this pearl of wisdom from ollie9

Ollieargyle9
Post subject: Re: what is forza verde?Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:21 pm

i was down the front where the flethcer out banner was being held and the stewards where right over us and toke the flag away. now surely we should be allowed as paying customers to be able to protest in a peacful manner to get our opinion herd ?

Don't know about that, if you went into your local Sainsburys with a banner that read "DAVE ON CHECKOUT 9 OUT!" I think you would probably be removed from the premisis, your opinion on Dave may be taken into account but the company will not allow you to abuse its members of staff. Hope that helps

That Ollieargyle9 is a complete and utter fucktard of the highest order. If Argyle were bottom of the BSP, facing another points deduction, just lost 8-0 to Ebbsfleet, knocked out of the F.A.Cup by Exeter, that prick would still be chirping away happy as Larry, just glad to have a team to support. It's not all bad, I can see the bigger picture, green shoots of recovery, taking the positives from the situation, skipping merrily along with Saracen 10 in the rosy Argyle garden that only exists in their mind.

If you took a banner along to wherever that knobhead works or studies, saying "OllieArgyle9 is a total cnut that I want to bury him in my back yard" he would say something like "It might be quite nice to be outside instead of stuck indoors all day" With a stupid thumbs up smiley!

He's about 11 years old and has only ever known Argyle be total and utter crap and a laughing stock. That's why he's in love with Fletcher, the players, James Brent, Rick Cowdrey, Romain Larrieu, the person who won the 50/50 draw last week, Ian Newell, Chris Webb, Saracen 10, Simon Walton, Gus Honeybun, Ivor Dewdney and ZeeZan.

I bet he wears glasses, has an Argyle bench coat, an Argyle pencil case and his college books have Argyle collages he made himself covering them.

Just for once Ollie, say something that isn't so God-Damned ass-licking and pro everything!

I wouldn't mind betting that he even sees the positives in this post. Along with the new super, smashing, lovely poster Saracen 10, who is equally as happy and in love with Carl Fletcher, James Brent, Chris Webb, the lad who waves the flag....................................

KNOWLEDGE IS KNOWING A TOMATO IS A FRUIT BUT NOT BEING SUCH A PRICK THAT THEY HAVE TO GO ROUND TELLING EVERYONE IT IS Sleep

Yep, grade A smeg head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:28 am

Oh he's only a youngster so I'm being pretty harsh on him, but he really sees nothing wrong at Argyle at all and has to jump in and defend Fletcher, Brent, the Forza Verde and generally anything Argyle.

Things aint that great Ollie. Never have been, almost certainly never will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Sorry I kind of stuck up for the pillock a bit earlier, but I hadn't noticed this latest gem from the Brent Fan club founder member and secretary No

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sorry I kind of stuck up for the pillock a bit earlier, but I hadn't noticed this latest gem from the Brent Fan club founder member and secretary No

Greenjock - Reading Pasoti, so we don't have to affraid jocolor

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Greenjock - Reading Pasoti, so we don't have to affraid jocolor

I was on the toilet Very Happy Helps me to get the jobbie done.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Does reading ollie's posts on the bog have the same effect as a vindaloo, a double burner?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:45 am

I'm ztarting to think the occasional £20 at the theatre of shite just might be worth it occazionally.

According to zee neighbourhood watch if zee neighbourz from hellz move into zee area it'z my fault for choozing to live here, allo allo?

Joking aside, I agree with young Ollie. I should be able to support my team as I did 10-20-30 years ago. It zeems I'm not allowed to though.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:49 am

Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Hows this pearl of wisdom from ollie9

Ollieargyle9  
 Post subject: Re: what is forza verde?Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:21 pm  

i was down the front where the flethcer out banner was being held and the stewards where right over us and toke the flag away. now surely we should be allowed as paying customers to be able to protest in a peacful manner to get our opinion herd ?

Don't know about that, if you went into your local Sainsburys with a banner that read "DAVE ON CHECKOUT 9 OUT!" I think you would probably be removed from the premisis, your opinion on Dave may be taken into account but the company will not allow you to abuse its members of staff. Hope that helps

That Ollieargyle9 is a complete and utter fucktard of the highest order. If Argyle were bottom of the BSP, facing another points deduction, just lost 8-0 to Ebbsfleet, knocked out of the F.A.Cup by Exeter, that prick would still be chirping away happy as Larry, just glad to have a team to support. It's not all bad, I can see the bigger picture, green shoots of recovery, taking the positives from the situation, skipping merrily along with Saracen 10 in the rosy Argyle garden that only exists in their mind.

If you took a banner along to wherever that knobhead works or studies, saying "OllieArgyle9 is a total cnut that I want to bury him in my back yard" he would say something like "It might be quite nice to be outside instead of stuck indoors all day" With a stupid thumbs up smiley!

He's about 11 years old and has only ever known Argyle be total and utter crap and a laughing stock. That's why he's in love with Fletcher, the players, James Brent, Rick Cowdrey, Romain Larrieu, the person who won the 50/50 draw last week, Ian Newell, Chris Webb, Saracen 10, Simon Walton, Gus Honeybun, Ivor Dewdney and ZeeZan.

I bet he wears glasses, has an Argyle bench coat, an Argyle pencil case and his college books have Argyle collages he made himself covering them.

Just for once Ollie, say something that isn't so God-Damned ass-licking and pro everything!

I wouldn't mind betting that he even sees the positives in this post. Along with the new super, smashing, lovely  poster Saracen 10, who is equally as happy and in love with Carl Fletcher, James Brent, Chris Webb, the lad who waves the flag....................................

KNOWLEDGE IS KNOWING A TOMATO IS A FRUIT BUT NOT BEING SUCH A PRICK THAT THEY HAVE TO GO ROUND TELLING EVERYONE IT IS  Sleep

Yep, grade A smeg head.

lol! for some reason this thread appeared at bottom of screen before i logged in.......bump !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5