Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".

Go down 
+16
shonbo
Chemical Ali
Highwayman
wozzer
keepitgreen
Czarcasm
GreenWhiteBlack
Elias
Pete1886
Greenskin
Freathy
Dougie
Tgwu
SirCumfrance
Mock Cuncher
akagreengull
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". Empty
PostSubject: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 am

Anyone care to answer that question on ATD today? bom
Back to top Go down

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 am

Forza Verde is shite
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 am

A bunch of feral kids whipped into a mass frenzy by El Presiduncey with the sole purpose of fokkin off other fans and making them feel somehow even more alienated by the club.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
A bunch of feral kids whipped into a mass frenzy by El Presiduncey with the sole purpose of fokkin off other fans and making them feel somehow even more alienated by the club.

One thing that El Pres has been successful at.

I used to sit in Block 3. Always have done. Or around that area before P1.

Now, I don't go.

Thanks Prez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:00 pm

I think it says something when the club president associate's himself with a bunch of scruffy teenagers, and at the same time appoints himself Commander in Chief of Forza Nerd.
How amateur,how unprofessional.
How Village
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:36 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I think it says something when the club president associate's himself with a bunch of scruffy teenagers, and at the same time appoints himself Commander in Chief of Forza Nerd.
How amateur,how unprofessional.
How Village

I wonder what his picket line would be like, would he hire them to be his mass support?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:40 pm

a manufactured group with ideas above their station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:23 pm

SirCumfrance wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Now, I don't go.

Thanks Prez.

Could of wrote that myself. Only not so good as what you done. Innit.

I think I probably meant 'cud' and 'gud' there, but simply couldn't bring myself to do it. study
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:45 pm

SirCumfrance wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Now, I don't go.

Thanks Prez.

Succeeded in that on the Terraces and in the Boardroom. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:57 pm

In the aforementioned thread, John Lloyd gets the Offishull MockC Word of the Day Prize for using the term 'meatspace'.

Well done he.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Peggy wrote:

I think I probably meant 'cud' and 'gud' there, but simply couldn't bring myself to do it. study
I'm prabably being 'whooshed' here...

BUT

"Could of".

Makes me want to hunt you down and sign you up to the Forza Nerdes.

That'd teach you.

Absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:20 pm

An cringeworthy noise eminating from from a bunch of spotty herberts in the Devonport that bears no relation whatsoever to what's happening on the pitch or the mood of the rest of the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Peggy wrote:

I'm prabably being 'whooshed' here...

BUT

"Could of".

Makes me want to hunt you down and sign you up to the Forza Nerdes.

That'd teach you.

Absolutely nothing.

Yeah, cos their weren't any other bad grammar in it. Innit.

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:48 pm

I read with very little interest really that Cobi is named on that thread and is associated with trouble that has emanated from Block 3.

What are the chances of that seeing as Cobi posts on ATD and not Pasoti anymore? I expect Cobi and his boys, as described by the FV chief flag washer Zee Zan, will soon be blamed for vandalising the Forza Verde sign and told they are not allowed to sit in Block 3 with the REAL supporters.

The person in Block 3 with the laser pen could not possibly have been one of the official FV crew either, just someone wanting to besmirch the good name of the Argyle Ultras.

Sounds like their is general unrest in the Devonport because not everyone is totally enamored with Carl Fletcher at the moment and some of them had a Fletcher Out banner last night. Luckily though the pro Forza Verde crew soon took the banner away or at least stopped them from displaying it.

Does this now mean that anyone who doesn't like the Forza Verde flag being passed over their heads can remove it or stop it from being displayed?

There are a few people raising questions about why the FV crew are allowed to stand up throughout the game as well, when this option isn't available for anyone else in the ground? Of course the FV committee members who posted on that thread conveniently side-stepped that point.

I think it's blindingly obvious to anyone who has been attending football matches for more than the last couple of years, that any trouble that is going to break out at a game will come from the area which is frequented by the teenager/ young adult element, especially if this is where the chanting is coming from, and as seems to be the case with Block 3 of the Devonport End, the stewards appear to be turning a blind eye to standing, swearing, offering older fans outside for a fight.

The decision to try and create atmosphere at Home Park has always been divisive. With long time fans feeling pushed out in order for the FV group to have the area for themselves, and some people don't go for that reason alone. There are people who don't want a great big flag passed over their head at every other game.

Then there's the argument that the atmosphere it creates is forced and the murals that have gone along with the inception of Forza Verde depict the wrong former players, and one current player who it's felt isn't really deserving of a mural.

All in all though I think that Home Park had become too quiet, not intimidating for the away team and generally no advantage was gained by Argyle being at home. Having the FV group in the Devonport End is never going to change that. The FV group should be in the Lyndhurst Blocks 16 and 17. There it would be able to create a much better atmosphere and because these blocks have been closed, re-opening them and housing the Forza Verde there isn't displacing anyone.

Everyone would know well in advance that this is where the noisier element are going to be, so if this isn't their cup of tea, don't go there.

If the club want to turn a blind eye to standing, swearing etc. do it here. If they don't turn a blind eye to standing, swearing etc. then stamp it out!

It sounds as though it isn't going to be long before real trouble breaks out in the Devonport, and because it is currently a mixture of enthusiastic youths, over aggressive youths and regular fans who have always sat there, innocent fans are going to get dragged into this trouble. This will eventually lead to having to have Police in the ground again, so the argument that opening Blocks 16 and 17 in the Lyndhurst would cost the club money by having to pay Police will go out of the window.

I know that there is now an area for kids under the Lyndhurst, but this won't take much to re-locate in the grand scheme of things, and looking at Greens on Screen from last nights game, there were a grand total of 6 people in the family area.

Whether Chris Webb has started the FV and the family area location doesn't matter. It isn't working. This isn't a dig at Chris particularly, or the Forza Verde, it's a serious suggestion about a serious matter. If nothing is done about the situation in the Devonport soon there will be an incident where somebody gets hurt.

It will either be an argument between themselves, or somebody slightly older than 18 will turn around and stick their size 10's right up some cocky little upstarts backside. It's almost happened already and there are still young children, old age pensioners and women in the area.

The stewards don't seem capable of doing the job they are being paid for so people will start to take matters into their own hands. I know I would if some spotty little prick started mouthing off at me, and I'll bet a large number of others on here would as well. Especially if you were there with children.

Read the Pasoti thread and you will see what I am getting at. This isn't the atmosphere that was intended to be created, because the location was always wrong, and the stewards at Home Park haven't got a clue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:02 pm

I thought the smelly flag was staying in Block 3, yet there was a picture on Greensonscreen of it being passed around to the Lyndhurst very recently.

Also, the great queen of Forza says Cobi isn't part of Forza yet I though Forza nerda was open to anyone and wasn't a select group.

Doesn't sound open to anyone to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I thought the smelly flag was staying in Block 3, yet there was a picture on Greensonscreen of it being passed around to the Lyndhurst very recently.

Also, the great queen of Forza says Cobi isn't part of Forza yet I though Forza nerda was open to anyone and wasn't a select group.

Doesn't sound open to anyone to me.

I do get the impression that anyone who makes a good atmosphere etc is a member of Forza Verde, but anyone who misbehaves is not a member Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Jock, what you forget is the FV thing has been created by El presidente and the banker, both of whom have young children... it's all to be very colourful and child friendly for them, even though they now use the grandstand more often that not ... all part of the Home Park social engineering.
As for poor old Cobi, when results go badly, it's how it is in the Devonport, and that's why decades ago, those that wanted none of the spotty nerd stuff and nonsense decided to, first, emigrate to the Lyndhurst bar for a pint , and then toward the Barn Park.
I remember painting a contentious banner on the back of my subbuteo pitch ... "Daniels out". The tints of their day didn't like that either ... swearing and a cussing, even then.
They see sedition everywhere, it's an authority thing, yet were quite happy to jump on the Daniels bandwaggon once it was apparent he was yesterday's chip paper... a bit like the puppets ... following the flow.
It's all about results in the end.

Last edited by Penzance on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Penzance wrote:
Jock, what you forget is the FV thing has been created by El presidente and the banker, both of whom have young children... it's all to be very colourful and child friendly for them ... all part of the Home Park social engineering.
As for poor old Cobi, when results go badly, it's how it is in the Devonport, and that's why decades ago, those that wanted none of the spotty nerd stuff and nonsense decided to, first, emigrate to the Lyndhurst bar for a pint , and then toward the Barn Park.
I remember painting a contentious banner on the back of my subbuteo pitch ... "Daniels out". The tints of their day didn't like that either ... swearing and a cussing, even then.
They see sedition everywhere, it's an authority thing, yet were quite happy to jump on the Daniels bandwaggon once it was apparent he was yesterday's chip paper.
It's all about results in the end.

What a waste of a subbeteo pitch,Penz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:20 pm

The Queen of Verde Zee Zee has been taking lessons from the Prez on how to avoid a question.

She was asked why Forza Nerd are allowed to breach ground regulations by standing but ignored the question.

Forza Verde are putting Argyle at risk of financial penalties if they keep standing up too. If it were reported to the FA then sanctions would be coming our way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Sadly Jock, I am aware of a group of individuals who attend away games who really are not the 'youth' element - these are men in their 40s. They don't seem to attend Home matches very often and certainly don't go as a group as they do at away games. But then, these people cause trouble away from the grounds they attend so they're not exactly noticeable during a match. This 'trouble' seems to be mostly verbal - the Forza Verde end isn't a hooligan end where a fist fight is likely to kick off.

I find it quite sad that Cobi is being smeared on that thread by association by none other than our old friend Leigh Rapson. I find it quite amusing that he went over and 'had a word' - if I was Cobi, I'd have told him to go and sit down and stop being a very silly man.

There is the occasional cross work spoken where I sit but it's often a discussion that ends with a joke and a laugh but if people in that end are objecting to Fletcher Out chants and anti-Exeter songs, they really don't understand what the traditional football crowd are. I knew it wouldn't last long as if you throw a bunch of zealous happy clappy supporters in with more critical supporters, this will happen.

People are getting a bit sick of them - especially when they start chanting over people who are showing their displeasure at a poor performance.

It amazes me that they have a committee - a football crowd with a committee. Throw them in with some Leeds, Millwall or West Ham fans is what I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Greenskin wrote:

What a waste of a subbeteo pitch,Penz.

I was growing up and it was time for the subbuteo to go... was a bit of a wrench to paint it though.
Too many dragging cheats in kids' subbuteo and women were never going to be impressed.... I'm surprised Cobi even mentions Argyle. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:37 pm

It's unfair for Cobi to be dragged up when he can't defend himself although to be fair to Greenthing he did point that out.

It does sound very village though when they mention committee, we're a league 2 football club not the united nations peace keeping corp. lol!

This club has a thing for committee's, soon we'll need a committee to oversee all of the committee's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:38 pm

I don't suppose for one minute that there will be full scale hooliganism breaking out amongst the FV, but there are often reports that some of them are mouthing off and offering people outside etc.

It would only take one sensible looking guy to be started on by a bunch of 17 yr olds who isn't going to cower and even move elsewhere, who beats the living crap out of one or two of them and it could escalate.

Quite often trouble at football is sparked by the smallest thing and I know that a few of my mates were at the Wimbledon game and some little tw@ about 18 with his mates mouthed off at some older fans in the Devonport, and my mates had a little word with them and surprise surprise they backed down.

My mates are all in their forties and would all fancy that they can take care of themselves still, but if the little pricks had taken it any further, there would've been carnage amongst the FV ranks.

When something like that happens, especially after a few beers, you can just imagine people clambering over seats and pushing other fans to get to their intended target and all hell can break loose.

Like I have said if the FV were in Blocks 16 and 17, anyone who didn't like their tone of voice, what they were chanting etc. really shouldn't be there in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I don't suppose for one minute that there will be full scale hooliganism breaking out amongst the FV, but there are often reports that some of them are mouthing off and offering people outside etc.

It would only take one sensible looking guy to be started on by a bunch of 17 yr olds who isn't going to cower and even move elsewhere, who beats the living crap out of one or two of them and it could escalate.

Quite often trouble at football is sparked by the smallest thing and I know that a few of my mates were at the Wimbledon game and some little tw@ about 18 with his mates mouthed off at some older fans in the Devonport, and my mates had a little word with them and surprise surprise they backed down.

My mates are all in their forties and would all fancy that they can take care of themselves still, but if the little pricks had taken it any further, there would've been carnage amongst the FV ranks.

When something like that happens, especially after a few beers, you can just imagine people clambering over seats and pushing other fans to get to their intended target and all hell can break loose.

Like I have said if the FV were in Blocks 16 and 17, anyone who didn't like their tone of voice, what they were chanting etc. really shouldn't be there in the first place.

That's why many many fans have decided that they will attend away games only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Ahh put the family area in block 16/17..epic fail, bollocks to the stupid shitty family area, if i had seen one of those abominations when i had first started going football at 8 years old id have baulked at the nauseating thing.
Bollocks to FV
Bollocks to family areas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".   There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?". Empty

Back to top Go down

There is a thread on Plymouth Argyle Sheep On The Internet today, asking "what is Forze Verde?".
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next