akagreengull
swampy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:56 pm

pictures seem to have gone now...............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Cerbs son Joe was often named on here and Pasoti, but that's different, he isn't the club president's son who sits in the directors box with Newell.

Sensiblegreeny's little boy hairy also gets a mention now and again.

My little un is called Ian and as far as I know he doesn't give a farleys rusk who mentions him. It's a shame that Ian Newell has never posted ever on ATD, ok ok settle down he gave his word, because he could send me a pm with a white feather in it.

It would've looked good protruding from one end with an apple in the other end pig

Luckily my child has also never been stuck in Spain with a face like a slapped ass, pouting because the ferry wasn't running. And if he had I doubt it would've passed for news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Who'd win in a fight between Connor Webb and George Symons?

I recks Webb, cos Amy Newell would join in on his side.

Jock Jnr would be a fookin headcase who everyone would avoid in the playground.

My sperm would just look on from where I've smeared it all over the walls, wondering if it shall ever find an egg.

(does that last line sound weird?)

(trying to think of more Argyle forum poster's kids to namecheck)

The first rule of Junior Fight Club - Don't talk about Junior Fight Club (especially if C***** W*** is involved).
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Greenjock wrote:

My little un is called Ian
My other half has a vein on her forehead which only protrudes when she's excitably drunk that I call Ian.

Just think about that next time you're ranting like a loon at your boy.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 pm

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
pictures seem to have gone now...............

I try to see it on their web site earlier today no sign of it, do the puppets have editing control of greenonscreen now.

Sorry found it

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is there for me.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I used to look forward to Saturday's and would make sure if I wasn't there i'd be glued to sky sports or have Argyle world on. Now I find myself doing other things.

I've fallen out of love with Argyle, but this Argyle now is not the one I fell in love with.

Back when I started supporting there were no superfans, no fanfests, no pathetic false atmosphere and no forza crappa. I used to love those days.

And terraces. I miss the terraces. Sitting at a match is so sanitized these days.

I remember being part of a group at one game back in the early 80s who where calling for Daniels to go. We were in the Devonport End. The press made a big issue about our ''Daniels Out'' chants.

If some performances continue to be as mind blowingly numb as they have been,will we see the boo-boys [i include myself in that group just of late] start up chants of Fletcher Out etc-etc.

If and when crowds start to tail off,Brent will need to address the ongoing saga rather quickly.

If you look over on PASOTI,the discontent is starting to grow louder by the week. Once the majority of the happy-clappy,flag-waving brigrade get on side,change will surely come one would hope.

I was stood outside the Spar Shop yesterday,and the look on those faces coming out of Home Park was not a good one tbh.

Until then,it will be business as usual.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 pm

I spoke with an elderly gentleman earlier who said that Saturday's performance against Wombledon was the worst he has seen in his 48 years of watching the mighty Greens. And this from a man who has followed them all over the country and not just at home - a proper fan!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Saturday was pretty awful, but there have been performances equally as bad, if not worse, this season, let alone in the last 48 years.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:51 pm

You mean there's hope?!!!!!

(Or are you saying we could get worse?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Saturday was pretty awful, but there have been performances equally as bad, if not worse, this season, let alone in the last 48 years.

I don't have anything to add regarding the performance of the team.

But that has to be the best avatar I have seen for ages I wish i had found it bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:11 pm

If there was a ever a game both teams deserved to lose, it was this one. The ref was rubbish too and even the bloke who sits near us who has a go at the linesman couldn't be bothered this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:37 pm

He did shout at the lino twice. You were asleep though. I know you were asleep because you farted twice and kept calling my scarf beddy bear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
He did shout at the lino twice. You were asleep though. I know you were asleep because you farted twice and kept calling my scarf beddy bear.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BRIEF SYNOPSIS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3