swampy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:57 pm

I printed the report off earlier because we had run out of bog paper. Not the best idea I have ever had, got print ink all over my arse! Embarassed

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:58 pm

The thing is, there used to be a time - quite recently, even - when you would go to Home Park on a Saturday expecting to see Argyle win.

Even under Kevin Hodges, we had players who could turn a game - Hargreaves, MacGregor, even Gibbs - and home defeats were a surprise. The term 'Fortress Home Park' had real meaning.

Now, it's more of a children's bouncy castle than a fortress. And I personally think that my chances of another win on the 50/50 draw are about the same as Argyle's chances of coming away from a home game with three points.

Just to depress you all a teensy bit more - have a look at the teams below us in the table. We've played all bar one, Barnet, who we play next week. And we haven't beaten any of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 pm

I used to look forward to Saturday's and would make sure if I wasn't there i'd be glued to sky sports or have Argyle world on. Now I find myself doing other things.

I've fallen out of love with Argyle, but this Argyle now is not the one I fell in love with.

Back when I started supporting there were no superfans, no fanfests, no pathetic false atmosphere and no forza crappa. I used to love those days.
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Although I said I would not go to see Argyle until a change of Manager/plus coaches, my wife was going to Plymouth today and I needed a change of scene after too long being back and forth to Derriford Hospital etc. What a mistake it was ! I took my seat just behind the Directors Box, watched Mr Brent , Peter Jones plus other Directors assemble including IJN. The first half was completely DIRE, Wimbledon the better team with more ideas, more fight, more 'want to win'. Argyle playing Griffiths up front, good with his head, reckon he might score if we had wingers who crossed the ball, basic really, but he is too slow chasing after through balls from a very poor midfield. Young had a terrible 1st half, IMHO, his close ball control let him down time and time again, however the entire team were bad and I include Cole for his kicking into touch, wastefully downfield to the opposition and throw outs that were very disappointing.

At half time I stood and called out to Mr Brent ,( looking into his eyes ) " We need a new Manager, sort it out please", he looked as glum as Peter Jones did following IJN down towards the banquet room !

The second half was hardly any better, no poise, no composure, no tactics, very poor players, two bottom of Division 4 teams. Nothing positive to say after a wasted afternoon except I enjoyed shouting " we need a new manager " again at the end towards Mr Brent.

I left a sick bed to watch that 'performance', it was sad to see and I reflected on the Argyle teams I have seen in the last 5 decades, surely THIS is one of the worst. At least I had the chance to vent my disapproval at the Owner. He MUST now sort this mess out before the crowds dwindle.

Around my seat were people who were booing, cheering loudly when Hourahane was subbed , very unhappy paying punters and this was The Grandstand not the place one normally expects such anger.

Romain, one of our coaches sat very near me, he was looking shocked and scribbling like mad on a notebook, , he must despair of this present Argyle team!

Edited by Admin. There's no need to mention a child.

This was an amusing moment, I was looking towards James Brent, I said loudly we need a new Manager, up popped this face and gave ME a withering look, HE put me in my place. the child, who is old enough to vote in the PASB elections made me smile after a bad afternoon. Well done to him.

PL2 has certainly put me in my place, breaking Pasoti rules it seems. it WAS a funny moment, the young man popped up like a jack in the box and gave ME such a withering look, it certainly made me smile after a dire afternoon. Well done to the 'child' I say, but Pasoti pm's are coming in now...... lol! including one with a white feather, whatever that means........ I wonder if others can guess who that is from ?

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 pm

I wouldn't worry about it Thai, you obviously don't. The Pasoti power brokers are kacking themselves now that they've backed the wrong horse. It won't be long before the dogs of war are unleashed on the hapless Fletcher.

Hopefully Brenty might then realise how gormless his "friends" are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Thai green wrote:
Although I said I would not go to see Argyle until a change of Manager/plus coaches, my wife was going to Plymouth today and I needed a change of scene after too long being back and forth to Derriford Hospital etc. What a mistake it was ! I took my seat just behind the Directors Box, watched Mr Brent , Peter Jones plus other Directors assemble including IJN. The first half was completely DIRE, Wimbledon the better team with more ideas, more fight, more 'want to win'. Argyle playing Griffiths up front, good with his head, reckon he might score if we had wingers who crossed the ball, basic really, but he is too slow chasing after through balls from a very poor midfield. Young had a terrible 1st half, IMHO, his close ball control let him down time and time again, however the entire team were bad and I include Cole for his kicking into touch, wastefully downfield to the opposition and throw outs that were very disappointing.

At half time I stood and called out to Mr Brent ,( looking into his eyes ) " We need a new Manager, sort it out please", he looked as glum as Peter Jones did following IJN down towards the banquet room !

The second half was hardly any better, no poise, no composure, no tactics, very poor players, two bottom of Division 4 teams. Nothing positive to say after a wasted afternoon except I enjoyed shouting " we need a new manager " again at the end towards Mr Brent.

I left a sick bed to watch that 'performance', it was sad to see and I reflected on the Argyle teams I have seen in the last 5 decades, surely THIS is one of the worst. At least I had the chance to vent my disapproval at the Owner. He MUST now sort this mess out before the crowds dwindle.

Around my seat were people who were booing, cheering loudly when Hourahane was subbed , very unhappy paying punters and this was The Grandstand not the place one normally expects such anger.

Romain, one of our coaches sat very near me, he was looking shocked and scribbling like mad on a notebook, , he must despair of this present Argyle team!

This was an amusing moment, I was looking towards James Brent, I said loudly we need a new Manager, up popped this face and gave ME a withering look, HE put me in my place. the child, who is old enough to vote in the PASB elections made me smile after a bad afternoon. Well done to him.

PL2 has certainly put me in my place, breaking Pasoti rules it seems. it WAS a funny moment, the young man popped up like a jack in the box and gave ME such a withering look, it certainly made me smile after a dire afternoon. Well done to the 'child' I say, but Pasoti pm's are coming in now...... lol! including one with a white feather, whatever that means........ I wonder if others can guess who that is from ?

You've received a PM with a white feather? That symbolises being a coward. Who sent you that Phil? All you did was inadvertantly name the child, the Pasoti overlords love using real names usually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Thai green wrote:

The Greens on Screen photos have just gone up - there's one of the Directors Box showing young C****** W*** giving someone at the side of the DB a real Paddington Bear Hard Stare; was it you, Phil. The same photo also shows IJN sitting in the DB, surrounded by all his mates....
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I wouldn't worry about it Thai, you obviously don't. The Pasoti power brokers are kacking themselves now that they've backed the wrong horse. It won't be long before the dogs of war are unleashed on the hapless Fletcher.

Hopefully Brenty might then realise how gormless his "friends" are.

Thanks Charlie, sad contents of p.m.s make me realise there is a strong power-base on Pasoti, I did add a smile on Pasoti after mentioning this 'child' who I believe attends Fan Fests etc.

It DID make me smile, he put ME in my place with one withering look......I have asked for the age limit that one can mention 'young adults' under the Pasoti Rules, no reply as yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:52 pm

If they're old enough to vote in the PASB elections, they're old enough to mention in posts, surely?
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Thai green wrote:

The Greens on Screen photos have just gone up - there's one of the Directors Box showing young C****** W*** giving someone at the side of the DB a real Paddington Bear Hard Stare; was it you, Phil. The same photo also shows IJN sitting in the DB, surrounded by all his mates....

THANKS Andy, no not this time, but I was standing next to where the steward in yellow is standing in this photo, you can see a white wall in front, the young man popped up above this wall as I voiced my hope of a new manager towards Mr Brent, it was a 'jack in the box moment' , I got a strong look from the young man, and it made me laugh , a rare event that afternoon, no harm meant to the young man just a mention with a smile to say I was put in my place.....but it seems to have upset one Mod in particular on Pasoti !! Plus a message to me of a white feather.....from you know who ! I have asked for an explanation? You can see me seated behind a guy in red BEHIND the Directors box, next to a guy in a light blue shirt wearing a black coat and an Argyle hat because I was cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Are you saying Ian Newell sent you the white feather message Phil? And all because you named the lad who was in the Director's Box?
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:15 am

Greenjock wrote:
Are you saying Ian Newell sent you the white feather message Phil? And all because you named the lad who was in the Director's Box?

You have a pm Jock.

Phil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:35 am

Nothing that happens with this club surprises me anymore.

I listened to the commentary on Player last week an Sparksy said quite matter of factly that Chris Webb's son came up to the window of the commentary box and tapped on the window, except being one of the in-crowd Sparksy used Chris Webb's son's actual name.

I guess Sparksy didn't get a white feather sent to him though, because he's a REAL FAN, and sings from the Pasoti hymn sheet.

Wankers and cowards!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 am

Greenjock wrote:

I listened to the commentary on Player last week an Sparksy said quite matter of factly that Chris Webb's son came up to the window of the commentary box and tapped on the window, except being one of the in-crowd Sparksy used Chris Webb's son's actual name.

I guess Sparksy didn't get a white feather sent to him though, because he's a REAL FAN, and sings from the Pasoti hymn sheet.

Wankers and cowards!

Sparksy is in the inner circle with the Puppets, Like I said before, Sparksy did not have a good word to say about the farm when I seen him at the muster tree how time as change.

No one answer my question do the Puppet get any payment from the BBC
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:09 am

Tgwu wrote:
Like I said before, Sparksy did not have a good word to say about the farm when I seen him at the muster tree how time as change.

Likewise... Newell never ever had a good word to say about Sparksy.

Very strange bedfellows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:50 am

Tgwu wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Wankers and cowards!

Sparksy is in the inner circle with the Puppets, Like I said before, Sparksy did not have a good word to say about the farm when I seen him at the muster tree how time as change.

I'm not sure if he gets paid or not. I doubt it and I think he would do it free of charge.

What does irk me is the fact he can plug Pasoti and his mate Ian Newell shamelessly, Sparksy can name Webby's son on air and that's ok, but someone does it on Pasoti and on here who Newell doesn't like, remember Phil being conned by Windsor Boy about being too ill to drink? and they get sent a disgusting PM with a white feather implying that they are a coward.

Ian Newell must be near breaking point with all the criticism flying around on here and Pasoti at the moment, and I would not be surprised if he now steps up his campaign against this site and certain people on this site.

Watch your backs everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:55 am

If Newell or indeed any of the "gang" sent a PM to Thai like that then it just shows what a lying, corrupt, scum infested forum that is.

It makes that crap in the programme yesterday even more laughable.

He's taken a self imposed exile from posting on Pasoti, apart from selling shit on there.

He just does all of his posting by PM now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will Greensonscreen be getting the white feather then Newell?

They've named Connor Webb and Lennon Purse in the picture above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Nice photo. But then REAL FRIENDS, Greensonscreen and Gordon Sparks are allowed to name children. It's just the people who are aware of Newell's games, such as Thai Green who exposed Windsor Boy as a liar on Pasoti, saying he was very ill and not able to drink alcohol, who are cowards.

I hope these close friendships with the players and their wives are not compromised by our poor run of results and any players suffering a loss of form. That would be extremely uncomfortable to see.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Yea Man wrote:

This looks very much like the child who was so shamelessly paraded on the stage in the Guildhall at the first public meeting too. Double standards and bullt boy tactica from Newell once again and cowardly too, sending a PM to an elderly and sick man
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Wankers and cowards!

I'm not sure if he gets paid or not. I doubt it and I think he would do it free of charge.

What does irk me is the fact he can plug Pasoti and his mate Ian Newell shamelessly, Sparksy can name Webby's son on air and that's ok, but someone does it on Pasoti and on here who Newell doesn't like, remember Phil being conned by Windsor Boy about being too ill to drink? and they get sent a disgusting PM with a white feather implying that they are a coward.

Ian Newell must be near breaking point with all the criticism flying around on here and Pasoti at the moment, and I would not be surprised if he now steps up his campaign against this site and certain people on this site.

Watch your backs everyone!

Don't forget pictured and named on Greens on Screen with his fathers tacit approval

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Who'd win in a fight between Connor Webb and George Symons?

I recks Webb, cos Amy Newell would join in on his side.

Jock Jnr would be a fookin headcase who everyone would avoid in the playground.

My sperm would just look on from where I've smeared it all over the walls, wondering if it shall ever find an egg.

(does that last line sound weird?)

(trying to think of more Argyle forum poster's kids to namecheck)
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Actually, reading back I don't know if I should be naming kids in posts.

Am I sick?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Greenjock wrote:
SHIT. A shit team with a shit manager lose against one of the shittest sides in the league, days after drawing against an equally shit team.

The match today was sponsored by Pasoti who chose Paris Cowan-Hall as man of the match scratch

You couldn't make it up!

I left the game at 3:30,could not take anymore of that dismal showing.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Actually, reading back I don't know if I should be naming kids in posts.

Am I sick?

Yep, you deserve to have a gert big white feather rammed down your one eyed loved lizard to keep those little sperm in. The world can only take so much and one mock is enough lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRIEF SYNOPSIS   BRIEF SYNOPSIS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BRIEF SYNOPSIS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next