Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Betting bureau - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Just had this tasty tip for the 3.30 at Newbury today - Tesco's Finest.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:56 pm

On a more serious note, there's some interesting prices on the HSBC Golf in Abu Dhabi tomorrow.

18/1 on Justin Rose looks generous with the way he finished the season.
30/1 Paul Casey. Another one who has shown a massive jump in form recently.

I'll be having a little dally on those I think.

9/2 on McIlroy, who has just changed all his equipment to Nike, seems poor value.

Tiger at 7/1 is about par. He likes it out in the desert.

Paddy Power are offering 6 places e/w, so it'd be rude not to take that up.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Padraig did ok last week out in South Africa so I'll have a little go on him at 28/1 and also Justin Rose at 18/1

Enjoy a little flutter on the golf now and then. Always get good prices and the final round is always on a Sunday night when there is naff all on the tele!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:56 pm

If Oosthuizen is in the field he's been playing superbly the last few months, up to number 4 in the world.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
If Oosthuizen is in the field he's been playing superbly the last few months, up to number 4 in the world.

Didn't notice him towards the top of the betting, so he's probably not playing.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Good start for Justin Rose!

Casey at E and Harrington is -1
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Go Justin.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Rose, you feckin choker. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:43 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Rose, you feckin choker. Mad

What a wanker. Even let a Welshman win!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 am

Was in Betfred on Saturday morning and went to double up my bet on Rose but he was 1/4 so completely unbackable. Glad I didn't now, what a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Had a good week on the gee gees and greyhounds, and today I'm confident that McCoy will win the first two races at Warwick, Open Day and Ma Filleulle, before he flies down to Newbury for some more rides. I can't see him bothering with Warwick unless he has guaranteed winners.

Paul Nicholls horses are flying as usual and he has some really good chances at Newbury today, can't see him having less than 3 or 4 winners and he has a chance of 6 or 7.

I'm backing his Pearl Swan in the big hurdle at 3.35 @ 9-1 eachway and doubling it up with Vago Collonges which will piss the 4.40.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Betfred offering 9/4 on Arsenal, Everton, Chelsea, Man City & Man Utd All To Win...

£3.25 payout instead of £2.80 on the usual accumulator, considering that the opposition is shite then it looks tempting business. The FA Cup usually sees the big teams knocking out each other, can you really see Blackburn, Brentford, Oldham, Reading or Lids knocking out any of the above? Of those, only Oldham are at home.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Betfred offering 9/4 on Arsenal, Everton, Chelsea, Man City & Man Utd All To Win...

£3.25 payout instead of £2.80 on the usual accumulator, considering that the opposition is shite then it looks tempting business. The FA Cup usually sees the big teams knocking out each other, can you really see Blackburn, Brentford, Oldham, Reading or Lids knocking out any of the above? Of those, only Oldham are at home.

In theory they all look certainties, but somehow with footy accas one team will always let you down.

On Thursday I couldn't believe the prices available on Zenit to beat Liverpool so I had a nice touch. 5/6 to win at home to the worst Liverpool side for years was a steal. I also backed Hulk first scorer. I was going to back Zenit -1 goal which was 3-1 but chickened out because it's the winter break in the Russian league so I thought they might be a bit short of match fitness. What I didn't realise was that 7 of the Zenit team played for Russia the week before so I should've lumped on.

Looking at those Mock, it might pay you to try over 1.5 or over 2.5 goals in each match. Over 1.5 you need 2 goals in each game and will be around the same payout, or mix it up with some games over 2.5 to make it a better payout?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betting bureau   Betting bureau - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Betting bureau
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3