Czarcasm
Tringreen
Greenskin
Freathy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB Empty
PostSubject: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Fletcher muppet Larrio muppet Brent muppet his muppet board ( whoever they are) only then will this pathetic bottom of the fourth division going nowhere club have any chance of ever moving forward! i went today, i could cry for my lost twenty quid and the two hours of my life i will never get back! still never again will i watch a team managed by clueless!! this is one unhappy consumer, mr banker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Good opening post welcome back mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Fletcher muppet Larrio muppet Brent muppet his muppet board ( whoever they are) only then will this pathetic bottom of the fourth division going nowhere club have any chance of ever moving forward! i went today, i could cry for my lost twenty quid and the two hours of my life i will never get back! still never again will i watch a team managed by clueless!! this is one unhappy consumer, mr banker.

Never a truer word was spoken on these forums......

Welcome back 68 cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Welcome back SS68.

Unfortunately though the specky banker and his goons ain't listening.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:07 pm

cheers Grumpy, i came home that pissed off, i re registered just to register my disgust at what i witnesed, on the farm they have got a thread about the worst players argyle have ever had, well i can add eleven more, they are all shite!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Welcome back SS68,nice to see that you've mellowed a bit during your sabbatical. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Cheers freathey, punchie, this is the lowest point in the clubs history, everything about it stinks of decay, i'd rather they went bust than carry on like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Welcome back SS68,nice to see that you've mellowed a bit during your sabbatical. lol!
Cheers bey its up to us to let speccy and his appoligists know how we feel.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 pm

It's only going to get worse. The stench emanating from Home Park is truly nauseating for anyone with a modicum of awareness of the games being played.

What a pile of self interested shite our club has become.

I wouldn't say the lunatics have taken over the asylum but they sure as hell are part of the problem.

Just how many village idiots do the puppet masters think there are ?

Attendance figures below 5k by November.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Even if we sneak a win on Tuesday against Rovers (another once proud club), it will just lengthen the reign of Carl the Clueless, get used to being bottom feeders for the near future..at least as the current odious regime is in place.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Welcome back 68. I saved £20 today. By tuesday I reckon it'll be £40. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Cheers czarcs, the money i save not watching argyle will take me and mrs s on a med cruise next summer! cheers carl!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 pm

CARL FLETCHER OUT!

FORZA VERDE OUT!

BIG FLAGS OUT!

JESTER HATS AND FIREMAN HATS OUT!

I WANT MY ARGO BACK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:35 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
CARL FLETCHER OUT!

FORZA VERDE OUT!

BIG FLAGS OUT!

JESTER HATS AND FIREMAN HATS OUT!

I WANT MY ARGO BACK

A men to all the above
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:33 am

Of course a lot of people would say reading these comments that they are totally reactive to yesterday. Well partly they are about yesterdays result, but it's really about fans having zero tolerance to years of deteioriating football quality. Carl fletcher was a reactive easy (cheap) appt, there is no indication that he will turn things around, the whole situation is incestuous. I have no problem saying FLETCHER OUT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:36 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What a load of rubbish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:41 am

I wonder who posted this on pasoti...... "The biggest investment this club can make right now isn't a player, it's a management team (manager, physio, coach and assistant) to get us out of our current situation on the pitch." I'd say that's not a million miles off what the grumpy old men posted in the above thread.

Grumpy old men shalt speak unto grumpy old men, as the Bible has it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 am

knecht wrote:
I wonder who posted this on pasoti...... "The biggest investment this club can make right now isn't a player, it's a management team (manager, physio, coach and assistant) to get us out of our current situation on the pitch." I'd say that's not a million miles off what the grumpy old men posted in the above thread.

Grumpy old men shalt speak unto grumpy old men, as the Bible has it.

It was me. I was agreeing with the OP by adding a picture of muppets. Come on knecht, are you on the cider already?

EDIT TO ADD I still think it's a stupid OP though even though I agree with it in principle. It does seem to be another moan thread... we've got 18 pages of those from all the same idiotic people who don't actually go to the games (or state they're boycotting them and then go).

Just to add to this - what actually needs to be done?

Last edited by hairy j on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 am

Cider!? YEUK!!!!! Sorry, I thought it was a comment on the posters. As if!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:48 am

This is pasoti post of the week.

Stephen,s Dad wrote:
Cole, I really rate Jake. Despite my limited budget i have signed two more keepers.
Gilmartin One for the future when he overcomes injury
Chenowoth One for the future.
Berry, Highly rated only right back at club.
Williams, Had to drop him for while last season. He was awful at centre back at Stourbridge. I later discovered he was a full back.
Purse, A good centre half
Blanchard A good centre half.
Nelson, A centre half but I have played him at right back and centre forward this season.
Bhasera, International full back, I play left wing
Hourihane, Going to build my team around this guy.
Young, Right winger but Pasoti said he be good in centre midfield. I play him there now.
Wotton, Argyle legend
Lowry, Lucky to get this guy. Other clubs thought he was injury prone. One for the future if we can get him fit.
Macdonald, Looks as if he will make a good striker in the future. I play him right wing
Feeney, I think he is Superman. He tiny and we play him up front by himself. He has never scored many goals though.
Griffiths, Seems good but need to get him fit. In his 30s but one for the future.
Chadwick, Don't need him no more as only play one up front.
Madjo, Brought him in on loan. Don't know why, because I don't give him chance.
Lecointe, Young England centre forward, I like the idea of playing him in midfield.
Lennox, One for the future if can get him to play another position. I like full backs and strikers to play on the wing.
Gornan, My excellent loan signing, I just don't play him.
Gurreri, Excellent find by my scouting network. Was here last pre season. Was atrocious for Burton down here and won us the game giving us a penalty. I don't play him anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:23 am

hairy j wrote:
This is pasoti post of the week.

Stephen,s Dad wrote:
Cole, I really rate Jake. Despite my limited budget i have signed two more keepers.
Gilmartin One for the future when he overcomes injury
Chenowoth One for the future.
Berry, Highly rated only right back at club.
Williams, Had to drop him for while last season. He was awful at centre back at Stourbridge. I later discovered he was a full back.
Purse, A good centre half
Blanchard A good centre half.
Nelson, A centre half but I have played him at right back and centre forward this season.
Bhasera, International full back, I play left wing
Hourihane, Going to build my team around this guy.
Young, Right winger but Pasoti said he be good in centre midfield. I play him there now.
Wotton, Argyle legend
Lowry, Lucky to get this guy. Other clubs thought he was injury prone. One for the future if we can get him fit.
Macdonald, Looks as if he will make a good striker in the future. I play him right wing
Feeney, I think he is Superman. He tiny and we play him up front by himself. He has never scored many goals though.
Griffiths, Seems good but need to get him fit. In his 30s but one for the future.
Chadwick, Don't need him no more as only play one up front.
Madjo, Brought him in on loan. Don't know why, because I don't give him chance.
Lecointe, Young England centre forward, I like the idea of playing him in midfield.
Lennox, One for the future if can get him to play another position. I like full backs and strikers to play on the wing.
Gornan, My excellent loan signing, I just don't play him.
Gurreri, Excellent find by my scouting network. Was here last pre season. Was atrocious for Burton down here and won us the game giving us a penalty. I don't play him anymore.

lol
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:29 am

This Runs it close for sure;

Quote :
KCJ
OK, last season we went through some pretty exceptional circumstances and we are very greatful to still be here. But sooner or later we need to move on.
We have been through four seasons of very dire football and stuck with it, this year I dont think its unfair to say we were expecting something just a little bit better and on the showing so far it just aint happening.
One win in six , scoring five goals and being able to count our shots on target so far in those games on both hands
19th in the league with five points and already 11 points behind the leaders yet we have a manager working with a so called "competetive budget" and financially we have income from just about the best gates in the league to support this.
We are watching players who particularly in central midfield are not yet ready to help us win matches at this level
We are watching home games where the tactic is to play one man up front and to try and win ugly
We are watching what is, it has to be said, ( administration months aside) arguably the worst ever Argyle team in most supporters living memory , yet on paper the squad looks fine by comparison to most teams in the league
So many of the people I sit with are fed up with the product on offer, many more have stopped coming regularly. Even the most Green tinted supporters must surely be dissapointed with what they are seeing. At his rate it cant be long before there will be little or no pay on the day money coming in at all
Accepted we have had some bad luck with injuries but with the size of our squad we should be able to cope.
19th in the table on top of a lackluster end to last season isnt good enough, most supporters know it, the question is - when is someone on the Board going to do something about it ?

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:44 am

The drum that I repeatedly beat has changed from " Why did they let Brent get away with buying the club on such favourable (to him rather than the club) terms"

The tune I'm going to beat out on my drum is now "Why-in the expenditure linked to turnover situation all bottom division clubs are in-is it that PAFC draw crowds that are regularly among the best six in the bottom two divisions, are the club sat, yet again in the bottom six of those two divisions?

Is the club spending all that it is permitted to spend on players? If not, why not? If the answer is yes, then the Manager clearly isn't getting value for money and needs to be replaced with soeone who will get better for the available funds.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 am

Westbury Green wrote:
Have you forgotten we have a squad of Players nobody else want's and a manager without experience. Fletcher is doing what he can with the bunch he has. There is no big money and never will be again, Port Vale are in administration and playing some very good football at times they have the right attitude.

have you forgotten that Port Vale have some good players and a manager with loads of experience?

why is that? they are in adminisdtration does Adams (+ assistants) earn lots lots more than Fletch, Le Keeper, Nancywill?

They chose an experienced manager who had been there before, we didn't.

Copied from the farm, but it's messages are ones that everyone connected with Argyle need to take on board:

1. being in (or recently in) Administration isn't an excuse to be crap

2. You need good players and a good manager.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Fletcher's going nowhere, he has the full backing of the club, and they really do think he's doing a good job. There are signs, apparently, that things are coming together on the field and a relegation battle is most definately not on the cards this season - quite the opposite in fact.

That's the optimistic line coming from the club. I've not ventured through the gates this year, so I'm in no position to judge. I'm guessing those of you who have been this season have seen something different?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB   GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB Empty

Back to top Go down

GET THESE MUPPETS OUT OF OUR CLUB
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next