The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again   Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:19 pm

or a cockroach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again   Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
heres the rub, theres enough on them already, it just needs collating and then 'leaking',

Yup!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again   Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Iggy wrote:
I look forward to the day that the papers realize there is enough shit on someone to write a piece on them, they only get away with it at present because they are second rate pond life below the radar of REAL people.

As I have said earlier I worked, played football with and even went on holiday with a Mirror Sports Reporter. Could also speak with Stuart James of the WMN. I would be more than happy to pass to anyone interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again   Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:14 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I look forward to the day that the papers realize there is enough shit on someone to write a piece on them, they only get away with it at present because they are second rate pond life below the radar of REAL people.

As I have said earlier I worked, played football with and even went on holiday with a Mirror Sports Reporter. Could also speak with Stuart James of the WMN. I would be more than happy to pass to anyone interested.

Those journalists are, after all, the paragon of virtue and honesty. What would the story be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again   Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:46 pm

hairy j wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Those journalists are, after all, the paragon of virtue and honesty. What would the story be?

Hairy, they are Mother Teresa compared to Newell. Personally I don't think there is a story until somebody gets hurt physically. That is only a matter of time in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again   Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:49 pm

The Red Star wrote:
hairy j wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Hairy, they are Mother Teresa compared to Newell. Personally I don't think there is a story until somebody gets hurt physically. That is only a matter of time in my opinion.

One day they will play their games on the wrong person, it's only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again   Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:16 am

And now I have been done the same as Yea Man and others on here.
New user with my name and my full name in the email addy.

PS I will hold fire on who I think is to blame for this but you really are a sad person.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again   Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:50 am

No need Goat, we all know who it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again   Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 am

Who's to blame?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again   Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Users Beware, Pasoti At It Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2