Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:45 pm

I noticed about 10 minutes ago that Pasoti only had 42 registered members (10 of which are probably Newell multi's) online and ATD had 56. Despite the trolling from the Pasoti intelligentsia on here (I know, it is an oxymoron) free speech is winning the day. Either way Exeweb had 112, which simply proves how far Argyle have fallen

Your fan disunity is an embarassment. You get the Club you deserve.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Maybe the mods should introduce advertising, they could make a few bob!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:49 pm

The Red Star wrote:
I noticed about 10 minutes ago that Pasoti only had 42 registered members (10 of which are probably Newell multi's) online and ATD had 56. Despite the trolling from the Pasoti intelligentsia on here (I know, it is an oxymoron) free speech is winning the day. Either way Exeweb had 112, which simply proves how far Argyle have fallen

Overall post's Pasoti 330k

Exeweb 800k. 44k on here only a year old
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:41 am

Ah, the cunning plan is working. What you poor saps don't know is Gob, Tring, Rickler and Cerbs are sitting round a table in The Cherry Tree passing the laptop round and trying to outdo each other in posting provocative posts...I wish Sad
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:26 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Ah, the cunning plan is working. What you poor saps don't know is Gob, Tring, Rickler and Cerbs are sitting round a table in The Cherry Tree passing the laptop round and trying to outdo each other in posting provocative posts...I wish Sad

Serves you right for being out on the golf course in the sun. No sympathy here santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:31 am

The Red Star wrote:

All pretty much caused by the actions of one man (and his hunting pack of poodles) that has personally affected about a dozen people, get it in perspective, and whilst we are at it, if Exeter and Exweb are so bleddy brilliant why are you boosting our browsing figures?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:57 am

downthetrack wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

I suspect Pasoti would have had a lot more posts than Exeweb if they hadn't deleted so many Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:59 am

Ffarquhar wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

I suspect Pasoti would have had a lot more posts than Exeweb if they hadn't deleted so many Very Happy

Made I larf out load, FF

geek geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:12 am

Iggy wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

All pretty much caused by the actions of one man (and his hunting pack of poodles) that has personally affected about a dozen people, get it in perspective, and whilst we are at it, if Exeter and Exweb are so bleddy brilliant why are you boosting our browsing figures?

It is always nice to see what our poor neighbours are up to. Its like putting all you Janners on tag.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:29 am

The Red Star wrote:

As of now:
Quote :
In total there are 48 users online :: 23 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 290 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 pm
For ATD

Pasoti:
Quote :
In total there are 322 users online :: 43 registered, 3 hidden and 276 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1485 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:33 pm

I think all your post proves is that pasoti has an older member base and they need to be in bed early! Sleep
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:37 am

The Red Star wrote:

and thats where it counts cravat boy lol! i wonder how many of those exwebbers will walk through your turnstyles,,,, lol! lol! lol! lol! :lol! still like you say its all about the internet fans lol! straws clutching at,,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:17 am

Mrrapson wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

As of now:
Quote :
In total there are 48 users online :: 23 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 290 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 pm
For ATD

Pasoti:
Quote :
In total there are 322 users online :: 43 registered, 3 hidden and 276 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1485 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:33 pm

I think all your post proves is that pasoti has an older member base and they need to be in bed early! Sleep

Not really, it just proves that you can manipulate the numbers with ease on these forums, some have even been known to do it to gain credibility. I believe that's Ponty's job lol!

It use to baffle me why pasoti always had hundreds of users online yet only had the occassional post, I guess pasoti must have an attraction for fans that like to read the same comment a few hundred times. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti   ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD more reguistered users online tonight than Pasoti
Page 1 of 1