+2
Elias
Ballboy1958EGS
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ballboy1958EGS

TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Its about time that all true supporters on PASOTI stand up and stop your Site Management from removing normal questions that are being asked about the HHP Development and let the members of the site view and answer how they feel fit, be it good or bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Its about time that all true supporters on PASOTI stand up and stop your Site Management from removing normal questions that are being asked about the HHP Development and let the members of the site view and answer how they feel fit, be it good or bad
Its nooloti bally, if you put up a post saying you want to marry speccy under the ministand while going to the dentist and honeymooming in his icerink the fat controller will let it stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:

isnt 2face asking for suggestions on how pasoti can improve only today? this would be one i would send him.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 pm

the mods control the site not the posters!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 am

The owner controls the mods. The Rupert Murdoch of "Argyle" forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:10 am

You would think that Jon B would have something to say considering his strong feelings regarding consultation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:49 am

On a videogame forum I have frequented for many years, there's a rep score and you can + and - a post,

It's quite good for finding really good posts but some people are a bit too concerned with their score. I've made 6,620 posts and my score is +3,047. It'd be hilarious if that could be done on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:55 am

Glad I'm outa that place - liken to many a dictatorship but so crystal clear to some!! It's just become a pen to corral gullible sheep, the rouges have left for ATD with a few good men still in resistance!!

What a mess this has all become!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:06 am

Dictatorship? Censorship?

The first post is inciting a full scale revolution online Laughing

Me thinks people are taking the forum wards a bit to seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:07 am

Pitbull wrote:

Has ponty been grooming you again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am

just a young piece of scum.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:47 am

Such poor grammar for a grammar school boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:56 am

Pitbull wrote:

says the boy who buys twitter followers lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:02 am

Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

So because I have a lot of followers that automatically means I buy them?

I know people who buy twitter followers, the accounts they buy are usually fake and inactive, if you look down my follower list you'll see everybody is perfectly real and not purchased. Rolling Eyes

Plus, I have no money anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:02 am

seadog wrote:
Such poor grammar for a grammar school boy.

Ex grammar school boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:09 am

Pitbull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

I know people who buy twitter followers, the accounts they buy are usually fake and inactive, if you look down my follower list you'll see everybody is perfectly real and not purchased. Rolling Eyes

90000 followers yeah you buy them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:12 am

Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

*101 000

So because I have a lot of followers I buy them? Prove that I buy them? Oh wait, you can't Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:33 am

Pitbull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

*101 000

So because I have a lot of followers I buy them? Prove that I buy them? Oh wait, you can't Rolling Eyes

it will be simple enough to prove cobi should anyone want too, still if you haven't bought them you must have spent many days trolling that site for idiots willing to follow you back. im still yet to see anyone say anything good about you when you search your name. a true twitter famous singer/actor/wannabe be mp/football coach to form lol

still, i notice you haven't got the bottle to post your ever changing political convictions/racist views on that page

Last edited by Angry on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:39 am

That last sentence lost me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:40 am

seadog wrote:

me too i was writing something then changed tack and left it there lol, all better now i hope Smile
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:59 am

Embarrassingly childlike exchanges, are becoming the norm on here these days No
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:02 pm

seadog wrote:

The whole thing lost me Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

*101 000

it will be simple enough to prove cobi should anyone want too, still if you haven't bought them you must have spent many days trolling that site for idiots willing to follow you back. im still yet to see anyone say anything good about you when you search your name. a true twitter famous singer/actor/wannabe be mp/football coach to form lol

still, i notice you haven't got the bottle to post your ever changing political convictions/racist views on that page

1. why are you searching my name?
2. I'm not famous so why would there be?
3. I don't post my political views on there because that's a group of people who would not be interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Neither would any half decent person be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

*101 000

1. why are you searching my name?
2. I'm not famous so why would there be?
3. I don't post my political views on there because that's a group of people who would not be interested.

1. your idiot followers that follow me RT your vein tweets while adding rather unflattering comments afterwards.
2. you clear feel you are you had an "agent" at one point lol
3. We are not interested in your political views either cobi, your racist and should be sent to a mosque to explain how their religion is like Nazism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE   TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE Empty

Back to top Go down

TO ALL PASOTI USERS WHO VISIT THIS SITE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next