Dougie
Freathy
greenbrum
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

was it true - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Renegade wrote:
He lost money so did everyone else that's why we went into Admin!!

pity beards cant grasp that fact
The club lost money, I'm not sure it's owners did.

All involved would have invested funds into the club via companies or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:28 pm

TWput over a milion of his own money in the pot trying to keep this club afloat because hes a agro fan,ive stood on terraces with him on and of for the last 35ish years and ile continue to do so,when you make a jugement on someone in life the least you should do is have the facts,
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Plymuff aggro, woah woah
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:43 pm

tcm wrote:
TWput over a milion of his own money in the pot trying to keep this club afloat because hes a agro fan,ive stood on terraces with him on and of for the last 35ish years and ile continue to do so,when you make a jugement on someone in life the least you should do is have the facts,

You have stood beside him have you for 35 years!!! Your spelling and grammar says your are no where near that old!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:45 pm

your so hurtfull mock with your oh so cutting coments Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:45 pm

He still did feck all when the shit was hitting the fan though Mike. I know he put some money in but it was too little too late by then. It's the weeks and months before that where he must have known that we were spending money we didn't have and were heading for meltdown.

I don't care if he's an Argyle fan Mike, the actions of that board cost a hell of a lot of ordinary people a hell of a lot of money.

Instead of raising an alarm and trying to put a stop to some of the crazy spending, I reckon the 7 were all huddled together seeing how they could get back any money they had put in.

You ought to ask your mate at what point did he realise the club was fecked in relation to when things like the pitch were ordered.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Renegade wrote:
tcm wrote:

You have stood beside him have you for 35 years!!! Your spelling and grammar says your are no where near that old!
some people were fortunate enough to have schooling some wernt,,its not a crime you cock,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 pm

the facts will out one day jock ,i think thats the time to make judement,,,,,,and as far as asking qeustions,,,,jock i only have one qeustion on match days and thats whos fecking round is it,,,,thtas all i need to know Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:59 pm

tcm wrote:
Renegade wrote:
tcm wrote:

some people were fortunate enough to have schooling some wernt,,its not a crime you cock,

Bullshit
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:01 pm

yes your in the right place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:09 pm

tcm wrote:
the facts will out one day jock ,i think thats the time to make judement,,,,,,and as far as asking qeustions,,,,jock i only have one qeustion on match days and thats whos fecking round is it,,,,thtas all i need to know Very Happy

That's a great outlook on life and I love you for it Very Happy

The facts will out one day though? What's stopping Tony sharing his point of view now?

If I'd had nothing to do with the bad stuff and had been fighting a lone battle while a bunch of cnuts kept spending money we didn't have and dropped the club into the shit which has left us in this craphole, tenants in our own ground, surrounded by swanky building plans that wouldn't be benefiting us any, a team of basically the worst professional footballers in England, with a rookie manager appointed to save money and a new owner who has stripped us of anything valuable, I would be shouting from the rooftops my version and naming and shaming.

Somebody somewhere kept placing orders on credit, and I don't think it takes a genius to work out that this was in the knowledge that there wasn't a chance these bills would be paid.

If Tony is the good guy being painted as the bad guy, tell him to come on here and give his side of the story. We won't give him a hard time lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:10 pm

The spelling police have invaded ATD, bad day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Iggy wrote:

Nahh im merely saying i dont believe tcm at all with what he is saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Renegade wrote:
Iggy wrote:

What don't you believe Tim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Iggy wrote:

who is tim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Renegade wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Iggy wrote:

who is tim?

Sorry, using my phone. Meant what don't you believe then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Iggy wrote:

who is tim?

ahh right i thought i was being accused of being someone else again today (ghost now tim lol)

the fact he claims he stood on the terraces with TW for 35 years yet writes as if he is still at school.

Makes me believe he is a troll under orders or even the commander himself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Renegade wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Iggy wrote:

who is tim?

ahh right i thought i was being accused of being someone else again today (ghost now tim lol)

the fact he claims he stood on the terraces with TW for 35 years yet writes as if he is still at school.

Makes me believe he is a troll under orders or even the commander himself!

Mikes posted for years on Pasoti as Totnes Commie Mike and his grammar was just as bad. He moved over here because people used to correct him over there and he got pissed off with it Razz

He did post a lovely photograph of himself a while back, with a glazed look in his eyes, and he's definitely older than me at 42, I'm a mere baby Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Wrathall? Nah, thumbs down for me! 7 were 'a board of directors', all guilty as an entity! All 7 mugshots should be posted on every turnstile with the words, not welcome here.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:10 pm

love you too jock Very Happy 51 on november the 7th,,dnt realy know what i want but anything to do with cider would be nice cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:16 pm

My gut instinct is that Wrathall wasn't aware of the extent of the problems at the club. As Mike has said he was a real, or is that REAL fan. I'm led to believe the only real fan of the 7

Still not sure about Stapleton, I just can't believe he's as bad as it appears. Obviously as vice chairman & an accountant he should have known exactly what was happening. I'm guessing he saw the £££ signs with regard to the ridiculous WC bid & went with it.

I'm still convinced the real villians of the 7 were those two London spivs, gardner & todd, asset strippers extraordinaire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:
My gut instinct is that Wrathall wasn't aware of the extent of the problems at the club. As Mike has said he was a real, or is that REAL fan. I'm led to believe the only real fan of the 7

Still not sure about Stapleton, I just can't believe he's as bad as it appears. Obviously as vice chairman & an accountant he should have known exactly what was happening. I'm guessing he saw the £££ signs with regard to the ridiculous WC bid & went with it.

I'm still convinced the real villians of the 7 were those two London spivs, gardner & todd, asset strippers extraordinaire.

THEY WERE ALL INVOLVED AND AT FAULT.

Cant believe their are idiots trying to justify the £20m debt and lessen some of the directors role in creating that which wouldnt have been created on the back of Gardner and todd joining alone. Staplewallet, Dennerly and Wrathall helped create a bulk of the debt with their poor mis-management of the club which was blindly backed by beards.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Saved by Brent the asset stripper ! it's like being rescued from a shark tank by a grizzly bear

If Brent was a convert into a real football supporter (GreenArmy) why not show it by selling the car park land back to Argyle so ALL the profits from any development goes to the club.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:

If you did a league table regarding levels of culpability of the Seven, I would most certainly put Wrathall at the bottom. Stapleton would have been top of the league because of the way he was blinded by the London and Tokyo lights, and thought he was going to hit the Jackpot. Pure greed, and the thing is, he'll always be known for that, and being a high profile Plymouth businessman, he'll be tarnished for ever more - but rightly so.

Wrathall would have been the only one that I may have been able to stomach seeing back in Home Park at some point a few years down the line. But then he goes and scores a massive own-goal by parading on the pitch. Unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:38 pm

tcm wrote:
love you too jock Very Happy 51 on november the 7th,,dnt realy know what i want but anything to do with cider would be nice cheers

Could I join in? A cider tasting event perhaps??
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

was it true
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next