Dougie
Freathy
greenbrum
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

was it true - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Iggy wrote:
I would have thought that all this was in the old news category. I have always felt that Todd/ Gardener have got off relatively lightly compared to the local directors. I agree they are all culpable but that is now history, I am more interested how the club is being managed/ not managed at the present time.

Fair point Iggy but it wouldn't have been discussed if Wrathall wasn't so crass as to contribute to the coffers of another club whilst the staff are still owed money. If anything it shows that for some its not old news and that sensitivities run deep. TW would be more of a human being if he recognised that.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:

The only people who know the truth are the M7, however Edd Moores book might reveal a things.

You really think that Edd Moores book will reveal anything of note?

I would ask why he didn't reveal anything he knew at the time. Therfore benefitting the public and making money for the people who employed him, as opposed to making a profit for himself with a book.

The local press have been pathetic in attempting to uncover the wrongdoings at Argyle and the situation is no better now.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Edd Moore's book will be of nothing more than minor interest if doesn't disclose who was behind Heaney, there motivation and how they fell out. Or without substantial interviews with Gardner Todd Kagami Stapleton et al. Or deep examination of Ridsdale and his relationship with Stapleton or Ridsdales £1 deal. Or information obtained from council records about the Brent ground purchase deal and an examination of what leverage was used to get them to complete. Or how the threats of the dogs being let lose effected Gill Wrathal Stapleton etc and their contemporary responses to the threat. Or the deal struck with Mastpoint to get the CVA through. And a conclusion drawn on whether Brent was really the only show in town and if the Trust put off other bidders.

I'm sure others will have question they consider need exploring and answering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was it true   was it true - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

was it true
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5