The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

True level of our 'team'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

True level of our 'team' Empty
PostSubject: True level of our 'team'   True level of our 'team' EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:29 pm

We are clearly nowhere near good enough for L2 and probably not the Blue Sq Prem either. I think we're lower Blue Sq South/upper Evo-Stick Southern Premier division level. Our current team would have to sink to the 6th or 7th tier before we stop being completely outclassed.
Back to top Go down
anonym

PostSubject: Re: True level of our 'team'   True level of our 'team' EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Freathy wrote:
We are clearly nowhere near good enough for L2 and probably not the Blue Sq Prem either. I think we're lower Blue Sq South/upper Evo-Stick Southern Premier division level. Our current team would have to sink to the 6th or 7th tier before we stop being compiletely outclassed.
There is no limit to the depths we can plunge because any player that appears able to it cutt in thisq league will be sold and placed with an inferior player

Well see this when Hourihane gets sold in January
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True level of our 'team'   True level of our 'team' EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 am

Just to say there were problems last night on the site ... the above post has not been changed in content but it does strangely now come from a guest anonymous poster affraid .... One of my posts was similarly affected. Strange .... apparently forum motion were doing maintenance ... but could be other 'gremlins' I guess ... hey ho, it's Sunday.

edit .... Just checked with forumotion ..... there were global forum ssues for them last night, so it's not just us.
It's a free service up to now, so I guess one can't complain too much ...... a bit like Peter Ridsdale's Argiggle Big Society jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True level of our 'team'   True level of our 'team' Empty

Back to top Go down

True level of our 'team'
Page 1 of 1