Czarcasm
akagreengull
GreenWhiteBlack
oxfordgreen
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Boycott Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Renegade wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Renegade wrote:
tcm wrote:
thatwas a joke mr mod,,,,in the real world you are aloud to speak of such things ,gay people dont have a problem with it,,

Jameson would

Renegade, I don't know who you are but I don't know why you have to refer to me every time homosexuality is mentioned on these boards!

I don't know what TCM said so if somebody is willing to be PM I can then make my own mind up!

Also for the record I don't take things to heart if somebody wants to show them-selves up for being homophobic so be it but they must not moan when they are prosecuted for such behaviour.

So in short Mr Renegade don't try to second guess me I find that just as offensive!

Jameson please feel free to call me Lee.

what a pompous tw@t you really are

1) i think i mentioned you once here in the above post as oddly enough your not that important

2) i like many forum user on here and pasoti couldnt give a flying feck if your queer or not its you that rams it down peoples throats (excus the pun) in fact you only ever come on here to preech

The Lavander tea reference on the usual suspects thread.

Does that ring any bells sir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:26 pm

GOB wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Renegade wrote:
tcm wrote:
thatwas a joke mr mod,,,,in the real world you are aloud to speak of such things ,gay people dont have a problem with it,,

Jameson would

Renegade, I don't know who you are but I don't know why you have to refer to me every time homosexuality is mentioned on these boards!

I don't know what TCM said so if somebody is willing to be PM I can then make my own mind up!

Also for the record I don't take things to heart if somebody wants to show them-selves up for being homophobic so be it but they must not moan when they are prosecuted for such behaviour.

So in short Mr Renegade don't try to second guess me I find that just as offensive!

1) i think i mentioned you once here in the above post as oddly enough your not that important

2) i like many forum user on here and pasoti couldnt give a flying feck if your queer or not its you that rams it down peoples throats (excus the pun) in fact you only ever come on here to preech

Are you out to create offence or just plain ignorant?

What was being ignorant or offensive?

I was merely saying i don't care if he is gay i don't think anyone does as this isnt the 1960's and for him to have a pop at me because i said to TCM he would be offended by his post that a mod on here of all places deleted by trying to label me as someone who always mentions him on here in the gay tone stinks being a pompous tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Renegade wrote:
tcm wrote:

Jameson would

The Lavander tea reference on the usual suspects thread.

Does that ring any bells sir?

WOW one thats really always mentioning you isnt it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:30 pm

I refer the gentleman to my last post! My point is there are thousands
Of gay people in this world. There is no need to mention me just because I make the occasional post.

Oh and less of the pompous.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Of gay people in this world. There is no need to mention me just because I make the occasional post.

Perhaps if your avatar didn't forcibly remind people of it every time you post, the chance of it being referenced, might diminish slightly...?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Just to add, a couple of friends of mine are properly gay - queens of the highest order, you'd probably feel properly masculine is their presence Lee... Very Happy

(just in case you thought I was a phob)

Last edited by Czarcasm on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:

I think i must have mentioned you about once in name so you can cease with the you do nothing but post anti gay post about me. As i say i don't care either way what you are your not important enough for that to me.

If merely telling TCM you would be offended by his post that a mod on here of all places removed and that labels me (irony of that is you complain people lable you) then i'm such a bad person arent i never mind.

End of discussion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Renegade wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

I think i must have mentioned you about once in name so you can cease with the you do nothing but post anti gay post about me. As i say i don't care either way what you are your not important enough for that to me.

If merely telling TCM you would be offended by his post that a mod on here of all places removed and that labels me (irony of that is you complain people lable you) then i'm such a bad person arent i never mind.

End of discussion

All I asked was for you not to second guess me. I never said you were anti gay!

I enjoy healthy debate but mentioning lavender tea is in my opinion childish! I am sure you are not a bad person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

Perhaps if your avatar didn't forcibly remind people of it every time you post, the chance of it being referenced, might diminish slightly...?

Don't agree, however that is your opinion and I respect that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Just to add, a couple of friends of mine are properly gay - queens of the highest order, you'd probably feel properly masculine is their presence Lee... Very Happy

I am not Properly gay? I will have to tell my other half that! : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

The cynical would believe that Lee is looking for a reaction so that he can go shouting and screaming about what an intolerant and homophobic lot we are but I'm sure Lee has a genuine reason why he feels it necessary to promote gay issues on a football forum. It'll be interesting to see what reaction he receives on pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Plastic gay lol! does that mean you don't swallow?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:21 pm

GOB wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

The cynical would believe that Lee is looking for a reaction so that he can go shouting and screaming about what an intolerant and homophobic lot we are but I'm sure Lee has a genuine reason why he feels it necessary to promote gay issues on a football forum. It'll be interesting to see what reaction he receives on pasoti.

Beautifully diplomatic, Gob. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:26 pm

GOB wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

I have a similar avatar on pasoti.

I put that avatar on to bring awareness that there is still dinosaurs out there. I did not do it for a reaction or to bring attention to my-self. Some of you maybe aware that I had a bit part in Devonportenders last season which was full of puns about gay people. The reason I agreed was to show people I ain't bothered and if I can have a laugh at my own expense and tell the community that homophobia is wrong it was well worth doing!

Guys , I don't mind debating any subject matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Plastic gay lol! does that mean you don't swallow?

No comment!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:08 pm

I think Lee takes it all in good part, I would be much less tolerant if members kept referring to my propensity for grannies...

...only joking... I think What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Watch out for flying hormones..........

Back on topic Iggy. I have no problem with people having a clouded opinion of Brent. I also wonder what his motives are and if he will be a good thing in the long run. What he does outside of Argyle doesn't interest me particularly. That seems to be between him and PCC and interest from me is as a Council Tax payer and resident of the City rather than an Argyle supporter. As the owner of the club I support the jury is still out for me and I neither trust nor totally distrust the man yet.

My main point about positive/negetive posting is that everything without exception seems to be met with some tirade or other. However, not all things are bad as not all things are good. I would find it easier if people would put aside a pre-conceived attitude and judge each thing on it's individual merits. I see nothing wrong with the pendulum of like/dislike swinging to and fro on balance overall but to just pour cold water on every single thing seems plain daft. In Politics I have never supported one party in my life. I like to think that people would look at the proposals of all and judge each on it's merits. Having voted one way or the other then it is for people to hold the ones voted for to account if they don't keep their promise. It works in other aspects of life too like Argyle at the moment. Up to now I can't see where the lies are that can obviously be seen hence the jury still being out.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Renegade wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

End of discussion

The mod removed the post because it WAS offensive, Renegade. I would say mods on any decent forum would do the same.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:49 pm

that post was from a tv show called the office,,it still makes me laugh ,,offensive ,,naa,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Watch out for flying hormones..........

Back on topic Iggy. I have no problem with people having a clouded opinion of Brent. I also wonder what his motives are and if he will be a good thing in the long run. What he does outside of Argyle doesn't interest me particularly. That seems to be between him and PCC and interest from me is as a Council Tax payer and resident of the City rather than an Argyle supporter. As the owner of the club I support the jury is still out for me and I neither trust nor totally distrust the man yet.

My main point about positive/negetive posting is that everything without exception seems to be met with some tirade or other. However, not all things are bad as not all things are good. I would find it easier if people would put aside a pre-conceived attitude and judge each thing on it's individual merits. I see nothing wrong with the pendulum of like/dislike swinging to and fro on balance overall but to just pour cold water on every single thing seems plain daft. In Politics I have never supported one party in my life. I like to think that people would look at the proposals of all and judge each on it's merits. Having voted one way or the other then it is for people to hold the ones voted for to account if they don't keep their promise. It works in other aspects of life too like Argyle at the moment. Up to now I can't see where the lies are that can obviously be seen hence the jury still being out.

Try not to mix up Tring and Freathy with every other poster on here, try going on flashchat during a game, you will find that some of us are working or abroad and would love to be at the game with our mates. Saying that everything on here is negative is the same as saying that there are some things worth reading on pasoti, it's just not true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4