GreenWhiteBlack
oxfordgreen
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tcm

tcm

Boycott Saturday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Iggy wrote:
TCM you are a homophobic arsehole, I would raather be a crap argo fan than someone as twisted as you, so do me a favour and feck off.
deleted by a mod
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 pm

thatwas a joke mr mod,,,,in the real world you are aloud to speak of such things ,gay people dont have a problem with it,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:19 pm

But posting it on a public messageboard that could be read by kids is a bit over the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:27 pm

I also think that publicly displaying an Avatar that displays the symbol of a deluded regime that has helped to kill over 100 million people worldwide so far is out of order as well.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:34 pm

couldnt disagree more,grown men slagging eachother off is far more damaging for young peolpe to see,and thats what this site is all about,people in glass houses,young people dont have issues with gay people its out there and a normal part of life,and people take the piss as you well know,,its ok to come out and take the piss out of any thing,,,do they not have bbc 2 where you live/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:35 pm

tcm wrote:
thatwas a joke mr mod,,,,in the real world you are aloud to speak of such things ,gay people dont have a problem with it,,

Jameson would
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:37 pm

[quote="punchdrunk"]I also think that publicly displaying an Avatar that displays the symbol of a deluded regime that has helped to kill over 100 million people worldwide so far is out of order as well.
[/quote) morals,,,,your fecking jokeing your numpty,,lol
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Renegade wrote:
tcm wrote:

Jameson would
and ?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Oh dear.

Ignorance.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:00 pm

spelling raceists,,,,thats ok then?,,,,double standards,,,and what about your old mate tring slagging off on a daily bases,do you think thats normal,?so lets talk about that shall we mods,,,,lets have a debate about slagging peop[le of that you dont even know,,,,,,,,thats normal isnt it,,,,,, lol! you lt want it all one way,,,,,this site is a disgrace to our football club,and iam here to remind you cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Actually, Mike, I think you fit in here very well.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:18 pm

The scrumpy's obviously quite strong. But if he carries on, it's getting to the point that we're going to have to employ an interpreter.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:20 pm

thanks knect,,,,,ive taken cider i must admit,,,just spouting shit,,,iam even geting asoft spot for tring affraid i just wish he could realy enter the debate,,,,,its soooooooo tiresome to have some one who cant see the middle ground,,,,thers no point having a table if you cant get round it,,,,,,x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
The scrumpy's obviously quite strong. But if he carries on, it's getting to the point that we're going to have to employ an interpreter.

Or he'll wear his comma key out Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:29 pm

I think tcm just rises to the bait when other people talk bollocks. Sadly a trait a number of us have. Good win today chaps wasn't it and 6000 people less the Northampton 50 should have thought so as well. Given the changes made for the second half I would say Fletcher 1 - 0 Boothroyd. So much for experience and 3 - 2 will be in the book of records and not any other score.

Last edited by Sensiblegreeny on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I think tcm just rises to the bate when other people talk bollocks. Sadly a trait a number of us have. Good win today chaps wasn't it and 6000 people less the Northampton 50 should have thought so as well. Given the changes made for the second half I would say Fletcher 1 - 0 Boothroyd. So much for experience and 3 - 2 will be in the book of records and not any other score.

I have to say SG you take some stick but if scores were given to Managers today on their influence at HT you are quite correct. It does make me laugh when we beat Boothroyd. I remember that tw@t when he was complaining about coins being thrown at him at HP. Total prick. Even funnier as some on here seem to benchmark him as the L2 messiah. So far Boothroyd hasn't managed to beat Fletcher in 3 attempts. What a clueless piece of feck he must be...? cheers
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 pm

i also conur sencie,,,,i had a lovely day at the match,,,,,14 minutes for the new boy,,,he looks the part ,baz was man of the match and i was supporter of the match,so thats nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:45 pm

I take stick because I try to be fair in the Argyle sense. Not everything Fletcher does or Brent does is shit. Some things are it's true but not all of the time. The problem I have is when everything, regardless of what it is, is seen as rubbish when patently it isn't. It isn't in vogue however to say anything positive generally on ATD.

My son and I along with my mate were talking about years gone by and I was reminded about a bloke who used to get on the football special some years ago who never had a good word to say whatever the score was. We had won 5 - 0 one Saturday all scored in the first half. On gets the bloke telling all that would listen that Argyle were crap and he wasn't going again. Reason being that they didn't score second half. He always went by the way and still does as I see him about now and again. It is the Argyle way however, never give any praise even if it's due. There are the same dinosaurs around even now and I swear it's in the genes.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I take stick because I try to be fair in the Argyle sense.

No Sensible, that isn't why you take stick.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I take stick because I try to be fair in the Argyle sense. Not everything Fletcher does or Brent does is shit. Some things are it's true but not all of the time. The problem I have is when everything, regardless of what it is, is seen as rubbish when patently it isn't. It isn't in vogue however to say anything positive generally on ATD.

My son and I along with my mate were talking about years gone by and I was reminded about a bloke who used to get on the football special some years ago who never had a good word to say whatever the score was. We had won 5 - 0 one Saturday all scored in the first half. On gets the bloke telling all that would listen that Argyle were crap and he wasn't going again. Reason being that they didn't score second half. He always went by the way and still does as I see him about now and again. It is the Argyle way however, never give any praise even if it's due. There are the same dinosaurs around even now and I swear it's in the genes.

Don't be so hard on yourself Sensible! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Whooooosh!!!!! Ain't biting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

I posted yesterday that I was delighted with the result, I will not say that because we won one game I was wrong about Fletch I still don't think that he is the right man for the job. I have been critical of Brent because even before he bought the club my hunch was that he was another property developer who wasn't even prepared to pay the staff to get his bit of building land, I have seen nothing of Brent that changes that view in fact it has been re-enforced. If we suddenly start climbing the league and fireman sam bangs in 25 goals this season then I will have to admit I was wrong, until then I just have a contrary viewpoint to yours, obviously not positive but valid none the less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Renegade wrote:
tcm wrote:

Jameson would

Renegade, I don't know who you are but I don't know why you have to refer to me every time homosexuality is mentioned on these boards!

I don't know what TCM said so if somebody is willing to be PM I can then make my own mind up!

Also for the record I don't take things to heart if somebody wants to show them-selves up for being homophobic so be it but they must not moan when they are prosecuted for such behaviour.

So in short Mr Renegade don't try to second guess me I find that just as offensive!

Jameson please feel free to call me Lee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Renegade wrote:
tcm wrote:

Jameson would

Renegade, I don't know who you are but I don't know why you have to refer to me every time homosexuality is mentioned on these boards!

I don't know what TCM said so if somebody is willing to be PM I can then make my own mind up!

Also for the record I don't take things to heart if somebody wants to show them-selves up for being homophobic so be it but they must not moan when they are prosecuted for such behaviour.

So in short Mr Renegade don't try to second guess me I find that just as offensive!

what a pompous tw@t you really are

1) i think i mentioned you once here in the above post as oddly enough your not that important

2) i like many forum user on here and pasoti couldnt give a flying feck if your gay or not its you that rams it down peoples throats (excuse the pun) in fact you only ever come on here to preech
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Renegade wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Renegade wrote:
tcm wrote:

Jameson would

what a pompous tw@t you really are

1) i think i mentioned you once here in the above post as oddly enough your not that important

2) i like many forum user on here and pasoti couldnt give a flying feck if your queer or not its you that rams it down peoples throats (excus the pun) in fact you only ever come on here to preech

Are you out to create offence or just plain ignorant?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next