Czarcasm
akagreengull
GreenWhiteBlack
oxfordgreen
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Boycott Saturday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:53 pm

SFD...if crowds hold up then hunky dory to james brent and his jam boys..they wont get my £20
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:06 am

hairy j wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I fully support those who are going to boycot the next match and any others that may follow but I don't think it is enough to make a difference. I think they need to escalate their campaign and stop posting too. That'll do it for sure.

I think Freathy, Punchdrunk and Czarcasm should all infiltrate Forze Verde and attend the sing-a-long for five whole seasons to earn their trust and then they should strike and undermine it from within.

I've already sourced outfits for them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They could be known as the haemorrhoidal boys.

Cheers mate. You and yours only conjur one image in my mind tho...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:33 am

Even farmers in the badlands of Asturria in the mountains of Spain know we are shit (and I promise you I am not making it up) how come the smartest business man in the world doesn't get it, or is it that he doesn't actually care?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:37 am

Czarcasm wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I fully support those who are going to boycot the next match and any others that may follow but I don't think it is enough to make a difference. I think they need to escalate their campaign and stop posting too. That'll do it for sure.

I think Freathy, Punchdrunk and Czarcasm should all infiltrate Forze Verde and attend the sing-a-long for five whole seasons to earn their trust and then they should strike and undermine it from within.

I've already sourced outfits for them.
They could be known as the haemorrhoidal boys.

Cheers mate. You and yours only conjur one image in my mind tho...

Czar, I have never thought hairy and sensible was that good looking! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:42 pm

I get called Steptoe at work actually as I'm thin, always trying to make money and I'm a grumpy bastard so you've got that completely half right Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Which one is me?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:09 pm

The horse! Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Ah Hercules. Quite a fitting name really. Much better than Mouldy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:02 pm

I've said before Sensible mouldy is a fitting name for me. So some people say! Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Well in truth I did think the horse was more Rory Fallon than me. Ot it could be Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:22 pm

So punchdrunk have you made up your mind yet are you boycotting or are you going?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:27 pm

hercules ? much preferred xena myself !!!!! lol!

now i would join forza verde if she did.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Well in truth I did think the horse was more Rory Fallon than me. Ot it could be Chadwick.

Any horse comparable to those two would probably find itself in a cat food can before long Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Anyone seen Jock on here ? not noticed he's posted anything this week. Not tied up in the boot of a BMW in Woodford is he ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:44 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
The thing is its not just me..this club is hemoragging supporters..wtf is Brent doing about it?

There just moving to another part of the ground....away from that Forza Verde joke contingent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:
Anyone seen Jock on here ? not noticed he's posted anything this week. Not tied up in the boot of a BMW in Woodford is he ?

On his estate in Cornwall. Shooting serfs. Quaffing wine. Writing his novel.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:
Nope, not been online since 27th.

I recks the Forza Verde have gotten to him ala that cult from the Temple of Doom, and he's currently adorning a columbian necktie and concrete boots, chilling with the shopping trolleys on the riverbed of the Tamar...

Or he'll just be giving it a bit of a break...Or has interweb problems. Or his other half has imposed a ban.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Weeks holiday, did an advance forecast for the league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:13 pm

That's OK then, glad to hear there is nothing amiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:12 pm

maybe PD is a good omen with his boycott stay away from the next game to be sure though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:21 pm

So the Cobblers, who played Thursday night ,had more possession, more shots on target, more shots off target and more corners but Fletch's inspired tactics won the day ?

The sky is clearly the limit for this club.

FFS !

That's put us back a few weeks at least, not that anything will change much with the Brent Sahib and his jamboys running the show. We really are the most village , city club in the land.

Anyone for a can of Tribute ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:30 pm

6,000 there today..1,000 less then last home game....a fact that the deluded Avivas choose to ignore.
Still enjoy the mahoosive 3-2 win, no doubt it will be another 3 or 4 weeks before we see another one.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Deleted, no need for that on here.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:49 pm

you are the people dragging our great club down,stay away,your not wanted with your deleted friends in cyprus,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:54 pm

TCM you are a homophobic arsehole, I would raather be a crap argo fan than someone as twisted as you, so do me a favour and feck off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next