Proof of funding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

Proof of funding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 pm

GOB wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
A great quote from Napoleon today

Quote :
That man, who's patience is obviously coming to an end, is deeply peeved and has the power to simply flick his fingers and say 'enough is enough'.

I think that sums up how our friend sees the world ... best please the big bad squire or the world will end.... He holds all the cards ... without Him, the whole world stops spinning jocolor Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease .. get a grip Naps... typical parochial ganger talk.

There will be a green shirt still picking the ball out of the back of the net long after you're gone.

Yes!

Whilst I find this all rather depressing I have been prepared for it for well over two years, it was always on the cards and when it finally ends a new Argyle will be born and I am looking forward to supporting it, no matter what level we play at.

To be honest GOB i dont think i could support a reborn club thats my problem, i dont wish to be watching non league football, and with a minimum of 10 years to get back into the league i dont know if i could do it.

Its very worrying times, Brenda is under serious pressure from his bosses, and leaving court today he said to the media " I'll now pursue other options", i guess one of those options is liquidation, but i hope Brent is one aswell, he seems to be more willing now than ever, and does not want Argyle to fold. Brenda has screwed up, and his incompetance could cost us our club. I didnt want Heaney or Risdale, but if it saved the club i could just about accept it, but i am really really concerned at this time,. It will be interesting if the 12th August deadline will be extended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:08 pm

I don't think a new PAFC will be everyone's cup of tea 125 but there will be enough to storm the leagues and work our way back in Wimbldon fashion. Still, there's still some way to go yet, I have a feeling Brent's phone must be hot!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 am

Not looking good is it ? Should have gone for total non compliance with the suits, liquidation and a believable Trust run club. Not one that is typically Pasotiesque, compliant humble and position seeking. A Trust with courage, passion and desire would realise a membership of many thousands, not the current paltry figure.

If we are liquidated, the prospect of an 'Aviva' led club in the wilderness is looming.

Run by villagers for villagers. The sleeping giant will then be in a coma !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:45 am

I agree Tring.

The Trust should never have been an Internet Trust, it only appeals to a small percentage of fans and despite pasoti's boast of numbers the real usership is extremely limited when compared to the Home Park attendance figures and considering defunct members and users with half a dozen user names.

It should have been ground based Trust with a manned portacabin outside of Home Park and we didn't need bucket collectors, we needed fans giving out membership application forms at every entrance of the stadium, week in and week out.

There's half a dozen of us Argyle fans in work and we all have access to computers, but I'm the only one that shows an interest in Argyle/Internet matters. The others know nothing about the Trust except that it exist and the odd snippet in the press.

But none of it matters now, the end game is being played and it's pretty much out of the hands of anyone except the administrator. No matter what the outcome though, there should be a focus on the likes of Stapleton, Todd, Gardener etc. and pressure applied for a thorough investigation to look for illegal dealings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Proof of funding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2