+4
VillageGreen
Mapperley, darling
Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Fletcher is still the man Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 am

There are still people on Pasoti who wanted to keep Fletcher, and believed that we were playing well.

Esmer and Nobby arguing that it wasn't that bad, we were losing but not by much! WTF is wrong with these people? Only two decent strikers away from a good team? Might as well be a million miles away.

Who do they think retained the shit strikers that have been firing blanks all this time? And if we were just two strikers short of a good side how come we kept about as many clean sheets as hourihane collects red cards?

Only minus 11 goal difference. Only!

We were unlucky against Torquay and Wycombe? We were retaining possession well? Any side who did their homework let us huff and puff sideways in our own half and then mopped up when the ball was hoofed forwards.

I feckin despair reading shit like that. Under Fletcher we were going to be relegated to the BSP, but with the record for the best goal difference of any team before us, just minus 20, paint him a feckin mural.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:05 am

It's like the same people who said we wouldn't have been relegated if Luggy Mk2 had remained.

Similarities in both reigns (fletcher and Luggy mk2) in that neither knew their best side, both had bloated squads full of shit players, both using the same tired excuses after defeats and arguably both removed from their positions too late.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:13 am

Toby Fayre, this time we've got a proper manager in instead of someone like Mariner. Back him in January and we should be ok. Which still isn't really good enough, but will have to do.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
It's like the same people who said we wouldn't have been relegated if Luggy Mk2 had remained.

Similarities in both reigns (fletcher and Luggy mk2) in that neither knew their best side, both had bloated squads full of shit players, both using the same tired excuses after defeats and arguably both removed from their positions too late.

Agreed, but Aviva boys and beards just love rewriting history to make fallen idols heroes still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:35 am

Who is Esmer anyway? He turned up at the same time as Ridsdale everyone thought he was in the P and A crowd until Newell supposedly met him, confirmed he was a REAL supporter and everything was ok from then on.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:38 am

isnt he an elephant on kids tv? elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:43 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Who is Esmer anyway? He turned up at the same time as Ridsdale everyone thought he was in the P and A crowd until Newell supposedly met him, confirmed he was a REAL supporter and everything was ok from then on.
Gotta be Brent's dad.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 am

Greenjock wrote:
There are still people on Pasoti who wanted to keep Fletcher, and believed that we were playing well.

Esmer and Nobby arguing that it wasn't that bad, we were losing but not by much! WTF is wrong with these people? Only two decent strikers away from a good team? Might as well be a million miles away.

Who do they think retained the shit strikers that have been firing blanks all this time? And if we were just two strikers short of a good side how come we kept about as many clean sheets as hourihane collects red cards?

Only minus 11 goal difference. Only!

We were unlucky against Torquay and Wycombe? We were retaining possession well? Any side who did their homework let us huff and puff sideways in our own half and then mopped up when the ball was hoofed forwards.

I feckin despair reading shit like that. Under Fletcher we were going to be relegated to the BSP, but with the record for the best goal difference of any team before us, just minus 20, paint him a feckin mural.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then they are possibly deluded then ?.

Fletcher was given ample time to turn things around and get Argyle in to a force that would be taken seriously. Sadly for him and the club,it did not work out.

Fletcher will no doubt make a good Manager one day [if he goes down that route again].

Some of the football played was ok at times,but too many mistakes were always on show to the watching public.

It is time for people [or pasoti] to move on and get behind Sheridan 100%. I hope in time that they [pasoti] come to admire Sheridan for what he will be trying to do down here. By God,he has a really difficult job on his hands and needs all the support he can get..
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:56 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Fletcher will no doubt make a good Manager one day [if he goes down that route again].
I don't reckon he will.

cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Not paid much attention to this Nobber bloke but that Esmer is a joke, must wear 8mm bottlebottom glass because he obviously can't see the f*ckin pitch. I'm sure they must post just for the reaction, wankerss! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
isnt he an elephant on kids tv? elephant

That's Elmer.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Esmer was one of the guys who was defending the Heaney bid on PASOTI right up to the time when the bid was eventually thrown out, even after it was obvious to everyone that Heaney had no money.

Esmer has either got incredibly bad judgement or (more likely) is just a persistent troll.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Esmer backed Fletch to the hilt and must be a stubborn old bugger. Our top scorer has 4 goals. At what point was Fletch going to turn it around? Only 2 strikers short, yep frigging Messi and Ronaldo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:40 pm

Nobby is just a young but very passionate fan, he is real I have met him, don't agree with him at all but there you go takes all sorts, Esmer is a complete bell end and I don't think he is young so no excuses there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Wonder what drummer boy thinks or whether he has moved on to the next crush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Wonder what drummer boy thinks or whether he has moved on to the next crush

exeter city? geek
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:34 am

drummer boy another embarrasment for our 'glorious' club.

he must be in suicide watch, fletcher his favourite manager ? Strewth.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:36 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

I tell you who Esmer is...

Esmer is the sniveling little snake that betrayed me and my secret Pasoti account to Newell when I was wishing him luck against the pasoti hordes who wanted his guts for garters. No doubt he did it to worm his way into Newell’s good graces.

A total low life of the first degree.

I can't wait for the day I meet him.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 pm

Right now after Saturday my gut feeling tells me bad news - still.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 pm

sorry posted on the wrong thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Why? What are you going to do? I'm intrigued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Enemy Of The State wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Why? What are you going to do? I'm intrigued.

I'd be willing to be that Esmer was another of Newell's multi's so when Newell met him it was actually in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher is still the man   Fletcher is still the man Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher is still the man
Page 1 of 1