SirCumfrance
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Carl still has his arms folded. Forza nerd have made no noise all half. We seem to lack any thought up front. Hourihane has had a couple of poor shots. Crowd happy as aldershot player gets bOoked.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Just go brent and take that monkey of a 'manager' with you.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Welcome to our fifth season on the bounce of being ultra shit
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Yesssss Feeney is coming on! And PCH For gurrieri and lecointe. Purse booked.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Freathy wrote:
Welcome to our fifth season on the bounce of being ultra shit

get on the live chat sad act............ you can swear !

holloway's blackpool winning by 2 at millwall............. what should've been !
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Chadwick miss from 6 yards showing all the speed of a sloth with the shits. Hoof ball all the way.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Rare chant from forza verde- is that all you take away!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Rare chant from forza verde- is that all you take away!
Amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Can't say I'm surprised, hoped for more but all I'm reduced to is hope. We are totally toothless in attack......... Oh and creatively in midfield........ Oh and down the flanks but apart from that we are fine. Sad
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Only with the departure of brent can any form of improvement happen. But he's got hotels to build and money to make.

PAFC RIP
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:48 pm

New season, same old shyte, by the sound of it.

Mrs PP came in, and asked who Argyle were losing to - not even if they were losing. 'Aldershot', I replied. 'Aldershot?', she said, aghast. 'That place hasn't even got a proper Tescos'.

Sums it all up really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Nah but they got a good manager.
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:00 pm

So we have 'Mr Gillingham' on Pasoti coming out with

Mr Gillingham
Post subject: Re: Argyle vs Aldershot match threadPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:06 pm

FFS stop moaning ! your lucky to have a club !! rejoice at that, you would have given your front teeth and probably more to attend todays game 10 months ago, to the moaners : get a life

My reply

Thai green
Post subject: Re: Argyle vs Aldershot match threadPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:29 pm

I believe 'Mr Gillingham' is IJN or Mr President and I claim my 5 pounds !

I went on a tour of Parliament this week and I had the whips office and 3 line whip explained, seems like as soon as you speak the awful truth on here now the whips come out to get the 'troops' in line!

It just annoys me the way certain posters use this argument to quell any dissent and honest feedback from the match today. We are NOT in Admin now, its a new season, we are looking for positivity, however its going to be a hard long season at this rate and 'balanced' posters' ( not the green tints ) knew after the pre-season that it would be a struggle, too may poor quality players in our oversized squad ! I hope for better days ahead but I also face facts.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:02 pm

How many times this season will we hear the line "we should be grateful we have a club"

We won't have a feckin club if this carries on because if we go down Brent will run a mile.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:24 pm

A poor game featuring two poor teams. Argyle made mistakes, Aldershot didn't and thats why we lost. It was a soft penalty to give away, but a player with Purse's experince should have been shepherding the lad away from the goal, not bundling him over.

We carried very little threat up front. Feeney and Chadwick will never score the number of goals expected of Centre-forwards, not for as long as my arse points south. There's not much in the way of creativity in midfield - Young has to start in a central position, preferably replacing Wotton, who appears to have jumped the shark and was very poor - and we carried little in the way of an attacking threat down either flank.

Nelson had a decent game at RB, Bhasera was okish at LB. Purse is a shadow of the player he once was. I can't say whether Blanchard has improved, as I barely noticed him.

Not the most glorious start to a League campaign. But at least we've got the website in the programme as a player sponsor...
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:25 pm

We were total shit and Aldershot were total shit too,and yet they run out 2-0 winners thanks to a first goal we should have really cleared and an iffy penalty early in the second half.

No one stood out for Argyle today,which is bloody tragic.

It looks like another nine month slog for sure ?,although i will not call for the head of Carl ''i thought the Boys done well in the circumstances'' Fletcher just yet. He has another nine games to go,and if we are not doing any better than last season after those ten games,then i shall be screaming for him to be sacked forthwith.

Still,i shall be at Oxford United next week-end.....

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:37 pm

I can see a few more doing this over the coming months....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Freathy wrote:

Yet the happy clappy aviva's ridicule him for doing it.

Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Is this link the wrong one then, i cant see any ridicule!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:48 pm

125+1 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Is this link the wrong one then, i cant see any ridicule!

Not yet you don't but you will do, give it a couple of hours.

Everytime a life long supporter says enough is enough they all come out behind their multi's.

Just keep watching
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:48 pm

The side I saw today is no better than the one that finished the last one. The summer recruitment should have made that happen and the team should have moved on. If CF got the players he wanted during pre season (c. The President) then I dread to think what his second choices were.

The tactics I saw today were no nearer the flowing football that CF was immersed in as a player and promised by Brent to happen with CF as manager. In fact launching long passes up field to strikers (sic) easily dealt with by bigger and more physical Aldershot defenders was bordering on buffoonery.

The 'legend' Purse on a mural you're having a laugh. Petulant and sluggish today if that's what FV want to celebrate. Think they should add a tally sheet of his bookings as on today's showing he's going to get caught out alot this season.

Finally choreographed pre pubescent chanting is an enigma to anyone brought up on the terraces.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:54 pm

p.s. If anyone tries to tell you that it was the ref what won it for them they are deluded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Dougie wrote:
p.s. If anyone tries to tell you that it was the ref what won it for them they are deluded

You've seen Newell's twitter then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:10 pm

As a lapsed season ticket holder I had intended to POTD today, but due to last minute crisis at work couldn't make it. From what I've read on here and pasoti and judging by Sparksy and Steve Davey's comments it looks as if I'm the lucky one.

What happened to the West Ham style of play that JB assured us we would be playing under Fletcher this season? Any glimpses or just just more hot air..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Dingle wrote:
As a lapsed season ticket holder I had intended to POTD today, but due to last minute crisis at work couldn't make it. From what I've read on here and pasoti and judging by Sparksy and Steve Davey's comments it looks as if I'm the lucky one.

What happened to the West Ham style of play that JB assured us we would be playing under Fletcher this season? Any glimpses or just just more hot air..

If you think 'West Ham when Avram Grant was in charge' rather than 'West Ham when Ron Greenwood was gaffer' then we're well on our way to emulating the style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread    Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord Richard Blight presents the Return of the Match Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next