Greenskin
Chemical Ali
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Preston Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
chadwick pen saved

F***in hell. When is this useless clowns contract going to be cancelled??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Bloody marvelous just gets better and better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 pm

How did Griffiths and Lecointe do in the first half?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Hourihane being slated on pasoti- talk of argyle missing Walton!

Nelson (never a RB) is hoofing everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:15 pm

That's why we're going down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:15 pm

but Its only a friendly................... lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Nick Shatwick would live on a diet of candles...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 pm

knecht wrote:

Linked up well and had a few shots on goal, particularly Lecointe. Griffiths won a few balls in the air and sounded like he is a handful. Then they went off for Chadwick and Feeney cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Thats that then.Goodnight Irene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Thanks, Jock. Let's hope Feeney & Chadwick will take their rightful places on the bench. If Griffiths is a handful so early on to good opposition then he could be a good buy. If Lecointe continues the form that took him into the England team then he ought to be good this season for us.
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Just out of interest, how many paying customers are suffering there tonight and swelling the coffers of the competitive budget?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Eieieio
Down the football league we go
When we get relegation
This is what well sing
We are green tints,we are green tints
Fletcher is our king
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm

simao wrote:
Just out of interest, how many paying customers are suffering there tonight and swelling the coffers of the competitive budget?

About 1500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:25 pm

simao wrote:

There was roughly 2100 argyle fans on saturday..no way that will be beaten tonight after that shitefest.
I reckon 1800 tops?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
simao wrote:

About 1500

There are 1,504 at Home Park tonight,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Greenjock wrote:
knecht wrote:

Linked up well and had a few shots on goal, particularly Lecointe. Griffiths won a few balls in the air and sounded like he is a handful. Then they went off for Chadwick and Feeney cheers

If PNE can only manage to turn us over 1 0 then you were right GJ, PNE do appear to be a team in decline Smile

Was the Riddler in attendance this evening? Its been a nice day for a brisk walk...
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
simao wrote:

About 1500

There are 1,504 at Home Park tonight,

Poor feckers
Back to top Go down

Punchy...
EE I EE I EE I OH
Down the Football League We go
When we're in the Blue Square
This is what we'll sing
Carl Fletcher Carl Fletcher Carl Fletcher's king
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 pm

It's blue!
It's square!
We're going down there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Freathy wrote:
It's blue!
It's square!
We're going down there!

I wont stand for talk like that on here Freathy!!

Get that wig and replica shirt on, get up to the fanfest...call yourself a supporter!!

pah
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:41 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Freathy wrote:
It's blue!
It's square!
We're going down there!

I wont stand for talk like that on here Freathy!!

Get that wig and replica shirt on, get up to the fanfest...call yourself a supporter!!

pah

Don`t forget a big flag lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 pm

270 minutes of football against league teams and it's 11 - 0 but don't worry it's only friendly games it's more about fitness. Bollocks we are shit!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:57 pm

It's alright, oxfordgreen will be along in a minute to tell us how great the 'team' were tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Ill give him till 3 weeks time, fail to win any games and hes got to go....simple as, still early enough to turn things around early on.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Greenjock wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:
Freathy knows more about football than the village people running it now, we will be in this league or the one below it for years.

Single cell life forms have more of a clue than the people currently running it.

Yes because a single cell life form. Has played for its country aswell as in the premier league and a FA Cup final. I would bet carl fletcher knows more about football than anyone on this site including me.

Of course he does.But then,what did Bobby Moore,Bobby Charlton,Geoff Hurst,Ray Wilkins,Bryan Robson and David Platt have in common? All were distinguished England players and won many trophies at club level.But as managers,their respective records were mediocre and chequered at best.Not saying that Fletcher won't make a good manager,just that a decent pedigree as a player and a great knowledge of the game don't automatically mean success in management.Anyway,i don't think the comments were aimed specifically at Fletcher and i personally i would broaden the "people currently running it" bit to include the last five years.

Good comment. My main point i don't agree is the Fletch Out that Freathy is saying. We are still in pre-season just wait untill the season starts before demanding the manager to go.

Fair enough, but avoiding relegation to the BSP by one place as manager, captaining a side to back to back relegations and being captain at the start of the next, losing both pre-season friendlies against Leagues 5-0 hardly inspires confidence. How long to we let Fletcher prove he can manage before Purse ousts him behind his back and we're back to square one for another season, if we can scrape a 20th place finish in Division 4 again?

Last season i thought the main goal was to stay up which he managed with a couple games to spare. while being captain he was voted player of the year. Yes we were dreadful through that time but i think that was due to crap managment. I still think he will pull through this season around mid table will be a good season. We lost 1 nil to a team from the division above. It should have been 1-1 damn chadwick. I would say after 12 games we should review how we are doing and how the performances have been.

I would stick with fletch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preston Game   Preston Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Preston Game
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next