Highwayman
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Highwayman

Highwayman

Argyle v Birm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:50 pm

As much as Iwould like to I can't argue with that pale
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Your shit . Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:52 pm

It's only a friendly mind!

Gurrieri's playing well? And our best player, yet we don't have a shot on goal until 10 minutes from time. Laurel and Hardy our preferred strike, don't snigger, partnership again?

No doubt the "It was a good run out, but we missed Lowry today" line will be trotted out, and also the old chestnut "There were some positives to be taken", what? Like we've just given Birmingham a nice run out to help their pre-season and confidence no end?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Anyone who sees positives from today is either on drugs or insane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:54 pm

I would make that shower cuprinol the dug outs after that performance today.

Ominous signs yet again folks.. We aint good enough and thats with our "competitive budget" lol!
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:55 pm

The positives will be we're still short of 3 or 11 players.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Freathy wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,LOVE YOU I DO I love you Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 pm

It's getting to the point now where you've just got to laugh.

We've got a 'manager' with zero experience. An owner with zero experience. And a team that is, categorically, worse than the one that finished 90th last year.

Greeeeeeeeeeen Arrrrrrrmmmmmyyyyyyyy! sunny

Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 pm

downthetrack wrote:

feck off
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Highwayman wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

feck off
Oi no need for that is there, mr 9 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Wooden sheds wooden useless managers, wooden non league players,wooden suprise me to see us finish bottom, do something you banker!
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
It's getting to the point now where you've just got to laugh.

We've got a 'manager' with zero experience. An owner with zero experience. And a team that is, categorically, worse than the one that finished 90th last year.

Greeeeeeeeeeen Arrrrrrrmmmmmyyyyyyyy! sunny

Exactly. The club might as well have died last year, along with Brent's development plans. Whilst the current situation deserves the wrath from us supporters, we just know it's fruitless.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:07 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

feck off
Oi no need for that is there, mr 9 posts

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:20 pm

We are in for a long season.
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Freathy wrote:

I am on drugs ( medically supplied ), many might say I'm insane too ( scratch ) but I listened to Argyle Player and I could hear NO positives !

Its embarrassing and it sums up just how far we have fallen in 4 years. At least its the cricket season and I can still support my team in Cornwall, thank you Argyle Player comms team, you reminded me why I was not at the match today..... a crap team playing in Argyle shirts .

Interesting to hear what Fletcher has to say on Argyle Player, head turned 90 degrees away from the camera, staying at at the pitch, a sound coming from his left ear like mmmmm, you know, friendly, run out for the lads, getting match fit, mmmmm, you know. A useless communicator and I for one are not convinced he is managerial material....but hey what do I know. I'm just a fan who has suffered 4 years of downhill fast.

Oh and please let no-one say I should be pleased to have a team to support and what did 'you' do in the Great Argyle War years....oh no not on this site lol!

Last edited by Thai green on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:27 pm

That was shit.

Keeper - shit, at fault for at least 2, possible 3 goals.

Defence - left back (number3?) was shit. Purse looks good but is so easy to turn and slow that it makes him shit. I don't know who the number 4 was but he wasn't terrible. number 17 (Nelson?) was ok.

Midfield. Number 6 (Young?) was ok. The rest were shit. We looked dodgier at the back when Wotton went off but that's not to say he played well.

Up front. Chadwick - shit. Feeney - uber shit. Lecointe looked ok. Paris Cowan Hall looked a pub league player. No sign of the fireman.

Sat in with the blues fans who were ok. Had a good song about poppadoms and a good song to the tune of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang about The V*lla. There looked as if there were about 10 people in the home ends. Didn't hear Forza merde once. No sign of any flags.

Ate too much Nandos and I'm in pain. If the family weren't bluenoses I wouldn't have bothered, and there's no way I'm going to see us play Preston or in the league unless we sign some players.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
That was shit.

Keeper - shit, at fault for at least 2, possible 3 goals.

Defence - left back (number3?) was shit. Purse looks good but is so easy to turn and slow that it makes him shit. I don't know who the number 4 was but he wasn't terrible. number 17 (Nelson?) was ok.

Midfield. Number 6 (Young?) was ok. The rest were shit. We looked dodgier at the back when Wotton went off but that's not to say he played well.

Up front. Chadwick - shit. Feeney - uber shit. Lecointe looked ok. Paris Cowan Hall looked a pub league player. No sign of the fireman.

Sat in with the blues fans who were ok. Had a good song about poppadoms and a good song to the tune of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang about The V*lla. There looked as if there were about 10 people in the home ends. Didn't hear Forza merde once. No sign of any flags.

Ate too much Nandos and I'm in pain. If the family weren't bluenoses I wouldn't have bothered, and there's no way I'm going to see us play Preston or in the league unless we sign some players.

Thanks Mock.

Sounds like Messi hadn't improved since Tuesday and is still shy about showing off the tekkers that have earned him a contract. He must save it for training.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:41 pm

I couldn't tell who Gurrieri was. I don't watch them much any more. There was no-one who looked any good though.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
How are we playing generally? Any chances?
No Argyle chances until the 85 minute mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I couldn't tell who Gurrieri was. I don't watch them much any more. There was no-one who looked any good though.

He looks like Cobi's younger brother, and plays like Cobi's Nan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:55 pm

I think we're missing a bit of steel in midfield like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:07 pm

I thought Argyle were ok until Birmingham City started to knock them in,then their class proved decisive,added by some poor defending too.

The Argentinian played well,best player for us.

It was only a friendly,so i was expecting a defeat against Birmingham City [i can accept a 5-0 hammering at the hands of Birmingham City,but not Yeovil Town still].

Good turn out from the Blues,very vocal. Home Park would have been a silent place if it were not for them today. It felt like an end of season game !!.

Aldershot Town are certainly not Birmingham City,so i do not think they will play and score with such ease come August the 18th. That's the game that matters and trying to secure 3 points.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:09 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Actually your are nearer the mark than you think.Avivas over on the farm are complaining about the amount of pigeon shit on their seats.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:15 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Aldershot Town are certainly not Birmingham City,so i do not think they will play and score with such ease come August the 18th. That's the game that matters and trying to secure 3 points.

Yeovil also walloped us 5-0 with great ease. It's only depleted part-time teams like tiverton and truro we can match (at a struggle). This current 'team' is easily the worst in L2 and under the direction of brent and management of carl the clueless it will drop out of the FL next May.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:20 pm

oddball wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Actually your are nearer the mark than you think.Avivas over on the farm are complaining about the amount of pigeon shit on their seats.
The seats in the BPE were dusty as hell.

No bird poo though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Birm   Argyle v Birm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Birm
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next