Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links   Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:25 am

Now that the Pasoti mafia have moved on from argyletalk.net and Newell has deleted his account, they have also removed their direct link to the site.

Don't mess with the mafia lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links   Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:34 am

I said the mass joining of pasoti 'names' and the link was to wind up people on here and nothing else!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links   Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:46 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I said the mass joining of pasoti 'names' and the link was to wind up people on here and nothing else!

Of course it was. IJN joins, followed by Postey, GHOST, Bubba, Greenthing , BG10 et all and they all post frequently and attack me and others on here. IJN gets too mouthy and lets slip a couple of things so he deletes his account and since then I don't think anyone of his gang have really bothered with the site anymore and they remove their direct link.

This is followed by dozens of spam accounts leaving the site looking like a pile of crap, but the suggestion that Cerbs is or was Newells mole on ATD has already firmly been planted on here.

Come back Cerbs. You'll get a bit of stick but don't we all? You can ignore the worst of it, and the milder stuff will be quite humourous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links   Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 am

Well that was an epic failure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links   Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:29 am

Another website ruined by Pasoti mods.

Vital
Argyletalk.com
Pasoti
The spoof ADT
Argyletalk.net

We stand alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links   Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:38 am

Yeh well, he would rather speak face to face like real people in the real world. Razz
Ps. I am positive that Ghost is Porkus, IJN, Florrie Lindley, Deepthroat Someone we know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links   Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti drop Cerbs' site from their direct links
Page 1 of 1