+2
Tringreen
Dougie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grovehill

Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Me, Freathy & Penz to cover the "local area. Trin for the overseas contacts.

We would be ideal to "spread the word" about the club and how it's being run.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 pm

It all seems rather twee does'nt it, just thinking if Brent funded a better team and reduced the matchday price, it make more of an impact on "selling" the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Imagine Newell wearing his chufty badge like a fuckin sheriff. Or more like Boss Hogg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Boss Hogg Newell and his sidekick

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 pm

I just emailed the club and asked if I could be the ambassador for ATD. I told 'em I could handle Los Angeles as well.

I promise to post everything the club and Carl sends me.

I pinky swear...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 pm

I may be alone but I find the whole thing cringeworthy!

Surely what Brent wants us to do is what the media and PR team should be getting paid to do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:56 pm

I think its not the worst idea Ive heard recently.

I have offered to do the Chew Valley and Mendips, mind I'll be putting in for expences if I have to go to Cheddar to often!

Its interesting that this is not really so different from many premiership clubs and others who also have ambassadors although theirs are normally ex Players.

Anything that gets a bit of interest and in volves people seems OK with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:13 am

tonycholwell wrote:

I have offered to do the Chew Valley and Mendips, mind I'll be putting in for expences if I have to go to Cheddar to often!

Its interesting that this is not really so different from many premiership clubs and others who also have ambassadors although theirs are normally ex Players.

Tony, you cannot compare the two. Their ambassadors carry out stadium tours, accompany sponsors to lunches etc. This is about putting posters up at your workplace. I'm not knocking it as I believe that advertising is paramount. A world apart from Premier League ambassadors though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 am

Keepitgreen wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:

Tony, you cannot compare the two. Their ambassadors carry out stadium tours, accompany sponsors to lunches etc. This is about putting posters up at your workplace. I'm not knocking it as I believe that advertising is paramount. A world apart from Premier League ambassadors though.

Oh come on Bob, wheres your sense of adventure?

I was just trying to suggest big and small have ambassadors, I think I rather prefer ours:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:31 am

It's no worse than...Camerons Big Society scam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:37 am

ZYPH wrote:
It's no worse than...Camerons Big Society scam.

Two wrongs don't make a right though. In fact I would say that Brent's Big Society scam is even worse as he is just doing it for personal gain. Cameron is a complete numpty, whereas Brent knows exactly what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First Argyle Ambassador Revealed

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:56 pm

charity begins at home park jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'   Become an 'Argyle Ambassador' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Become an 'Argyle Ambassador'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2