Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

To break the ice... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To break the ice...   To break the ice... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Greenjock wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

If I wanted to keep watching a shit League 2 club with no chance of promotion anytime soon, I could always go to Sid James Park, which is actually closer for me.

Jock, there is a written entry exam for any new supporters and a blood test, not sure you would be allowed in. You may need a COA to prove Devonian ancestory (am sure Porkus could forge one), however we go back 3 generations and any Cornish or indeed Scottish bloodline would also mean you would be barred.

Shite League 2 Club (all League 2 Clubs are shite) we may well be, but we have no fanfests, no Janner song, no PI's, no false promises from the board and no Newell. What we do have though is a Club that will be alive in 20 years, where the staff wages are paid and where the Trust has a real voice, not a puppet run supporters board.

I love you

I played for Exeter City in my youth Shocked I went to school near Dawlish and played for Dawlish first and then was put forward for a trial with City, oh the shame! I was quite useful before the drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and glue sniffing took its toll. Just before I was 16 I had a knee operation so couldn't play for a few months and I'd left school and was back in Cornwall before I played again.

I scored 5 goals in 7 games, but didn't get on with the rest of the team because I supported Argyle. There was one other lad who also used to play for Dawlish who I knew, but other than him the others ignored me. Back then I didn't think it mattered who I played for because I just wanted to play and thought I could play for Argyle and Scotland once I'd made it, and turn down moves to Liverpool or Man Utd to stay at Argyle, and be the fans hero.

There I've got that off my chest now. I'll say 3 hail mary's and wash in holy water and hopefully I'll be forgiven.

affraid

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To break the ice...   To break the ice... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 am

I played against argyle about 8 years ago in a pre season friendly. I remember giving Luke summerfield a dogs life all second half. Kicked him all over the place !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To break the ice...   To break the ice... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Fleetwood sign Barry Nicholson who was released by Preston.

Ex-International midfielder who is still only 33 and didn't cost a penny. It can be done Fletch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To break the ice...   To break the ice... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To break the ice...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2