PlymptonPilgrim
Richard Blight
Tgwu
Rickler
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Evening guys, and Happy Christmas Eve if you read this on the 24th!

Anyway, you're all aware of the ongoing situation regarding myself and the internet but with me in the position I hold with the Trust, it's not particurlarly good. As it's the holidays and I'm not allowed back on Pasoti until the 29th, it makes sense to take a break from forums completely until the New Year.

Gives me a chance to focus on Trust activities and some work I've got to do in prep for exams the week after the holidays, before AS Levels start in May (yay). It's all been a bit hectic lately but I wanted to let you all know in case you think I've mysteriously vanished for a while. Just taking a break which allows me to focus on other things for a while - most importantly the Trust, because it's going to be a busy time coming up and I refuse to let my persinal battles get in the way of what I believe to be a very important role.

Have a good Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year, I'll see you all on the 1st of January 2015.. A new year, a new start!

parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:17 am

Whoa Josh...  Get things in perspective!

You don't have a "ongoing situation with the internet" at all!  You have a problem with Newell and his Pasoti Mod henchman and that is about it.   ...and that problem is not going away with you taking a week off.  It's probably never going away.  Get used to it.

Take a break by all means, but mainly do your school work, secondly help the AFT, and lastly build up your strength to repel Newell's merciless onslaught of bullying, dirty tricks, and non stop lying.

Seriously...  I wish you a lot of luck.
Back to top Go down

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:31 am

"Not allowed back on Pasoti until the 29th?"

Pray tell, Josh!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:40 am

Do you think he has had a word in his ear from older trust members or the farm mafia.
Back to top Go down

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:08 am

If I was a betting man, I'd say the latter, tgwu.

Josh, check your bed tonight for horse heads. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:14 am

Give yourself a break over christmas Josh. If you ignore the internet the bullys cant get you.
Back to top Go down

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:49 am

Pop a few poisonous Scorpions in your bins over the festive period.
Back to top Go down

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:51 am

It was my suggestion that Josh take a break from ATD (and the internet as a whole).

Since he decided to stand for election he has been targeted by the Pasoti scum and IMHO they see him as the weak link that they can use to attack the Trust. Josh's enthusiasm can (and will) be a massive benefit for the Trust, but if he gets caught up in the internet poison he is not going to get much out of the whole thing.

Ricks is dead right that at some stage Josh will have to learn to stand up to those scumbags, and to be fair he hasn't done too badly so far, but the lad doesn't need the grief at this time. He needs to establish himself on the Trust board and find his niche away from the internet nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:05 am

Agree with Frank and to be fair some of what Ricks said. Another storm in an egg cup from the little I've seen.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:39 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It was my suggestion that Josh take a break from ATD (and the internet as a whole).

Since he decided to stand for election he has been targeted by the Pasoti scum and IMHO they see him as the weak link that they can use to attack the Trust. Josh's enthusiasm can (and will) be a massive benefit for the Trust, but if he gets caught up in the internet poison he is not going to get much out of the whole thing.

Ricks is dead right that at some stage Josh will have to learn to stand up to those scumbags, and to be fair he hasn't done too badly so far, but the lad doesn't need the grief at this time. He needs to establish himself on the Trust board and find his niche away from the internet nonsense.

Wise words sensi.

Josh seems very keen and enthusiastic, which is great, don't stop that. Thing is, you don't need to post on a corrupt website like Pasoti to prove your dedication and enthusiasm to the cause.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:43 am

Drama queen s
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Can't wait to see the fruits of all the important Trust activities. Wonder if they've managed to get to speak with brent or pcc yet or maybe even report back that they've been ignored again confused

Who is the new Trust Chairman anyway ? Not the disco dancing vet, I hope Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:21 pm

At least my twitter feed will be quiet over Crimbo, see you fresh in the New Year.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Kim jong nool and his puppet, bullying young Josh off Argyle forums? what lovely decent people!
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:42 pm

The patronising bullying, abuse and intimidation of Sam is in full swing now. Awful scumminess from grown men.

Last edited by Hitch on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:44 pm

I feel sorry for the Farm mods, not only do they have to read every page of shite on here they also have to read every page of shite on twitter!

Reading every one of the owner/ chief mod's missives would be enough for me.

Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Hitch wrote:
The patronising bullying, abuse and intimidation of Sam is in full swing now. Awful scumminess from grown men.

Those bastards will get their just rewards in due course mark my words.

Everything comes to he who waits Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Hitch wrote:

Overgrown men. Some of them are very obese pig
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Grow up and tighten up josh.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Tighten up?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:20 pm

seadog wrote:
Tighten up?

Time for a break.. Wwiiposter_loosetalk
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Cheers Asti, I had forgotten how important all this shite was.
Back to top Go down

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Banned for comments made on twitter. What on earth did he say?

They are sensitive over there
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Banned for comments made on twitter. What on earth did he say?

They are sensitive over there

He said something about Democracy, so Kim Jong Nool banned him for twenty years.jocolor
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 pm

seadog wrote:
Tighten up?

basically don't respond to every comment & think before posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for a break.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break..   Time for a break.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a break..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next