Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
mouldyoldgoat
Tringreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 pm

At least my head's got something in it Tring. I see your sheep turned up earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Please avoid starting obtuse threads immediately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:48 pm

It's a natural reflex and everyone has to have an angle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
It's a natural reflex and everyone has to have an angle.

Ian N'Raehthaa ---- no that doesn't work. (Unless we've signed another Irish striker).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Pointless acronyms started off the immaturity
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
At least my head's got something in it Tring. I see your sheep turned up earlier.

What's in your head boringbloke ?

sensiblegreeny

Achievements:

Level
Post Thanks / Like

New season so new hope and in my head it says in the top two come the end and never out of the top four all season long. The butterfly that I have in my head which my Mrs tells me I have knows nothing about football though.

Couldn't resist looking lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:51 am

Whats happening to you Tring? You can't stand SG's optimism or Avivaness? Fine give him some grief, but you take it way too far. Going onto another site to check his posts and plastering them on here? We all get that Trusting in Stapes and James Brent is and was village. Honestly we do.

You use Exeweb, he uses Not606, whats wrong with that? No crime is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 am

This Newellism's getting creepy, I'm off clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am

Greenjock wrote:
Whats happening to you Tring? You can't stand SG's optimism or Avivaness? Fine give him some grief, but you take it way too far. Going onto another site to check his posts and plastering them on here? We all get that Trusting in Stapes and James Brent is and was village. Honestly we do.

You use Exeweb, he uses Not606, whats wrong with that? No crime is it?

Didn't say there was.
I'd never heard of Not606 until recently, so thought I'd have a peek. Only having a bit of fun and yes, he is just the same on there. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:29 am

GOB wrote:
This Newellism's getting creepy, I'm off clown

Thought I could smell something Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:00 pm

My inside leg measurement is 29 inches and I hang to the left but only slightly Tring. If you want my home address so you can stand outside and watch I'll PM it to you if you want. I can't be that boring if you need to look into details.

Jock, he can post anything he likes that I've said either here or elsewhere it doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's kind of pervy but whatever floats his boat. Everyone should pop over to not606 and have a look. I'm consistent wherever I post. They may find it a bit tame but given the age of a number on here too much excitement is not good. I just want to know if he masturbated whilst reading it. Probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Can someone kill this thread. It's embarrassing and strange. Mods, delete it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Have I had my tea yet?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 am

No sensible you haven't now go and get ready! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Looks like I've been IP banned from pasoti.

Can someone check if I'm on the banned users list?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:57 pm

You won't be hairyj. Some of us have had the same treatment. If you try to log on from another IP location you will have a notice to contact the administrators and that your account has been suspended. My IP ban was for suggesting pasoti Mods had multiple accounts (such as Deep throat, Windsor Boy, Derrick Sanderson and Deadly Lampshade) a month before the deep throat thing kicked off- how wrong I was Laughing

I'm sure one of the Pasoti Mods recently made a statement about unjust bannings (It may have been Florrie Angry_S Lunatic) and you mentioned Grovehill- that reference seems to have been removed also (#cover up). I think this shows why the new PASB should be very careful if using Pasoti as a communication conduit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
You won't be hairyj. Some of us have had the same treatment. If you try to log on from another IP location you will have a notice to contact the administrators and that your account has been suspended. My IP ban was for suggesting pasoti Mods had multiple accounts (such as Deep throat, Windsor Boy, Derrick Sanderson and Deadly Lampshade) a month before the deep throat thing kicked off- how wrong I was Laughing

I'm sure one of the Pasoti Mods recently made a statement about unjust bannings (It may have been Florrie Angry_S Lunatic) and you mentioned Grovehill- that reference seems to have been removed also (#cover up). I think this shows why the new PASB should be very careful if using Pasoti as a communication conduit.

Same old same old. See Hairy J, no point beating about the bush, you may as well say outright that Newell's a fat bastard and Mark Pedlar's a C unt, they're gonna get you for less anyway.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:46 pm

They certainly will. It's unfeckingbelievable. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 pm

shonbo wrote:
They certainly will. It's unfeckingbelievable. Evil or Very Mad

Oh no it's not. Good to see I'm not the only one who sees that bunch of control freaks for what they are.

Why don't any of you lot get the broken record treatment ? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Because they aren't fat ugly feckers and sometimes post other things besides the one subject and response. Simples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:35 pm

hairyj - martyr to the cause.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:47 pm

False alarm by the looks of it. I logged in at lunchtime at work and that one was banned - just got home and my home IP address is fine. Seems a bit strange though as I've been using both IP addresses for a while.

Move along, nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Always were an attention seeker.........more bledy Martha than Martyr.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Because they aren't fat ugly feckers and sometimes post other things besides the one subject and response. Simples.

Showing your true colours now boring bloke. Your poor wife.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Avivas Typing Drivel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hairyj v The Superfans
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next