Tgwu
Czarcasm
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Superfans flying to Rochdale? Empty
PostSubject: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 am

Webby dropped in to his tent-dwellers speech that there was, to quote "er, em, er em, we got planes er goin, em, Rochdale".

Can't see any mention of this over at HQ Pyongyang. Would this mode of transport only be open to those more equal than others? The plebs can make do with the rickety dry coaches though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:54 am

But he is skint and cannot afford to go?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:08 am

Tringreen wrote:
No honesty. No integrity. No vision. No class. No shoulders.

posted yesterday on another thread

No money
The turn coat union rep quote this

£50 from me mate

Can't afford it but I can't contemplate the thought of argyle fans not being there next week through lack of finances.

this gave the game away

9 FES Plymouth coaches
2 official club coaches
1 FES Cornish coach
1 FES London branch coach
1 GT overnight coach
1 plane leaving Exeter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:10 am

Free coaches, free buses and flying off to see the match.

Keep putting that money in those buckets folks!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:05 am

So who do we reckon will be flying? Pigs might fly so that's Nool down as a cert. PL2faced only ever goes away when there's a Directors Box invite but I'm sure Nool can sort that. Bound to be a banner trailing behind the plane too...

Code:
MILE HIGH SUPERFANS (SPONSORED BY FES/FIL)

cheers jocolor
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:09 am

Czarcasm wrote:
So who do we reckon will be flying? Pigs might fly so that's Nool down as a cert. PL2faced only ever goes away when there's a Directors Box invite but I'm sure Nool can sort that. Bound to be a banner trailing behind the plane too...

Code:

cheers jocolor

are you suggesting theres going to be some gurt beastial orgy in the sky? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:12 am

Mapperley, darling wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Code:

cheers jocolor

are you suggesting theres going to be some gurt beastial orgy in the sky? Laughing

Jameson will be devastated he's missing out. He's probably got his brown wings by now though tbf...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 am

GOB wrote:

While we wasted it on this feckin plane Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:24 am

Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:52 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Code:

cheers jocolor

Jameson will be devastated he's missing out. He's probably got his brown wings by now though tbf...

I am told Jameson has a new beau and is on such a high he will be flying everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:10 am

GOB wrote:

this

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 am

Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:18 am

Bit over the top to suggest bucket money is paying for people to fly. I know some who are flying and they have paid for the trip themselves. Cant see anything
wtong with that. In the past I have paid to fly to both argyle and raiders games.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:21 am

Anyway Superfan doesnt need a plane to fly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:26 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Bit over the top to suggest bucket money is paying for people to fly. I know some who are flying and they have paid for the trip themselves. Cant see anything
wtong with that. In the past I have paid to fly to both argyle and raiders games.

That's not been said or even suggested Damon, however it might be considered that the money used for the flight could have been used for better purposes at a time when fans are being asked on a daily basis to dig deep for such things as paying the staff their wages.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:33 am

Hang on GOB are you saying that if I (not that I am) wanted to fly up that I shouldnt but that I should put tge money in the staff fund instead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:40 am

What you or anyone else does with their money is up to them, I am merely suggesting other alternatives.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:46 am

ATD is fantastic in so many ways - but you really do whip each other into a frdnzy sometimes. A group of wealthier suporters get together and buy ticjets on an exeter to manchester flight and you take the piss out of them. I am butting out of this one coz I just dont get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:51 am

Hang on, these are wealthy fans?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Wealthy enough yo buy a return plane ticket to go to a football match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Then that's up to them how they spend their cash, as I have already said though, maybe it could have been spent in better ways and for better causes, all things considered. Maybe even a charitable auction?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Planes trains and automobiles....

Great film and not sponsored by fes
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:21 pm

most of the people I know that are flying have given their fair share to the cause.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:21 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Wealthy enough yo buy a return plane ticket to go to a football match

You mean it's not sponsored by FES/FIL? Razz

Is it a standard scheduled flight then Damon? If it is, Webby needs to adjust his rhetoric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superfans flying to Rochdale?   Superfans flying to Rochdale? Empty

Back to top Go down

Superfans flying to Rochdale?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next