Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
mouldyoldgoat
Tringreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Boring???? Which fecker called me boring then. Whose been talking to my Mrs?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Boring???? Which fecker called me boring then. Whose been talking to my Mrs?

I started it. Anyone who calls themself 'sensible', just has to be boring. Your poor wife..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Fat fecking lard arse, go pick on someone your own size if you can find one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:29 pm

That's not very nice. Given the time of that post, I'm surprised you aren't sedated watching Countdown - what I am paying these care home fees for? They obviously aren't doing what they're being paid for.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:33 pm

More sedatives in his tea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:59 pm

You should know by now that I'm not very nice. It's either stick up for me or I'll send your mother around to give you some advice about something.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:43 pm

She would too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Keep out of this seadog this is a family argument or I'll find out where you live and send her round there. Dogs of War..........pussycats. That's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Nuff said, sorry SG Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Bleddy feckless kids. If he and his sister hadn't spent all my money already I'd cut them out of my will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Bleddy feckless kids. If he and his sister hadn't spent all my money already I'd cut them out of my will.

Bleed you dry don't they SG. And still show no respect. In my day......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:17 pm

[quote="Sensiblegreeny"]Bleddy feckless kids. If he and his sister hadn't spent all my money already I'd cut them out of my will.[ until they behaved..........seeing that

Seeing spanking them is not allowed anymore you had no chance sensible of being bossman in your own home....political correctness has ruined this country.....a mans home is not his castle anymore...it's just where the kids hangout between jobs.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Come on hairy j stand up to the old pot and pan! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 pm

I already got my own back mouldy and ZYPH, I made him go to Argyle when he was little.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Hairy j, if he continues to give you hassle let ZYPH or me know and we will get you the keys to the cellar of the pilgrimage bar and you can nick his hoard of crisps. Smile

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Those crisps are out of date anyway.......no one will buy them now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:36 pm

I had an e-mail from Not606 telling me they missed me because I wasn't posting on there anymore. Somebody loves me cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:49 pm

I've never got one!! Sad Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 am

Greenjock wrote:
I had an e-mail from Not606 telling me they missed me because I wasn't posting on there anymore. Somebody loves me cheers
I asked them to send it.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:37 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I asked them to send it.

Love you too Mock I love you You would miss me if I defected back to Not606 wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 am

I'm not fussed on where you defecate Jock.

Well, I am. But, You know.

A bit.

Ok.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:49 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:

A bit.

Ok.

He loves me I love you I reckon we would look good together skipping through the meadows at Mock Towers king queen
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:50 am

Greenjock wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

A bit.

Ok.

He loves me I love you I reckon we would look good together skipping through the meadows at Mock Towers king queen

I think he just wants a pic of you crapping Jock Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

A bit.

Ok.

I think he just wants a pic of you crapping Jock Very Happy

He can pay a tenner then like everyone else. I don't do freebies even for mates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Talk shit though......

How on earth did this topic get to where it is now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hairyj v The Superfans
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next