Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
mouldyoldgoat
Tringreen
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hairyj v The Superfans Empty
PostSubject: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:13 pm

The pasoti prez started a new post about how him and nool won the war bollocks, when hairy gave it to the prez with both barrels ,telling the great one it was the ordinary fans that kept the club going not just the prez and his cronies! king nool steps in telling hairy how great the prez is and what a war hero he is bla bla bla !naturally rodent rapson and the rest of the farm cult started giving hairy stick but he stood his ground to which king nool announced that he's a changed supreme leader and his mass expulsion days from the farm for non beleivers are a thing of the past, so its only a matter of time before Hairyj gets banned from the farm for being a exeter troll! its the same old same old on the Nool Korea message board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Must admit I don't really bother looking at Pasoti anymore, unless someone points something out on here.

This thread looked like Chris was nudging people to remind them what the crew had achieved in the war, and Hairy J bit big-time. There was the usual mixture of levels of adulation for Chris and the gang, ranging from masturbating over the very mention of their names, to giving them a cyber pat on the back.

And then the Pasoti mod massive flexed their muscles and formed the usual protective barrier around the golden boys as if to warn anyone else from agreeing with Hairy J, who is obviously spoiling for a fight. I reckon he gets it from his father.

Nobody actually uses the phrase "What did you do during the war" but it's about as close as you will ever get, and somebody did manage to post a funny photo of a keyboard warrior lol! But these representations of Pasoti'ites are all made up by ATD aren't they?

All that remains to be done is Postey say that Hairy J was contributing nothing to the thread and then lock it, move it to Terraces and delete it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Jock i know i.m going to kook like nool kissing the prez's arse ,but that was funny as fook you're my prez baby x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Mr Mellow Newell is off on holiday now. Lads jolly with Florrie Lindley, Ghost and Windsor Boy. It was a great deal, he only had to buy one ticket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Lets hope it a fvcking lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng holiday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:28 pm

It takes a lot to make me cross but Florrie's disingenuous comment about the myths of pasoti bannings just managed that.

Last edited by knecht on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:48 pm

That's my boy jock.......It's Saturday so suspect he might have had one or two as well. I'll have to go over and read it now just out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Just back from a reading holiday. Yep, certainly stirred a few feathers there then.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:59 am

Obsessed lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:23 am

Unfortunately, my Father's libellous allegation that I was intoxicated at the time of posting is incorrect. I was as sober as a Quaker on holiday in Saudi Arabia. The next time he's around mine for a Sunday lunch, I'm going to do something to his gravy.

I'd never read the original thread that Chris Webb/IJN made although I was aware of what they did at the Holiday Inn from other posts on pasoti. Even back then, Leigh Rapson was a sycophantic lap dog so I suppose he's consistant. I can see why Cerbera fell out with the in-crowd too.

It's not really IJN or Chris Webb who annoy me (I'm not particularly important so my annoyance at people on the internet isn't exactly front page news), it's the people who seem to have gathered around them like groupees (I've got horrific visions now of Webb and Newell spitroasting Rapson). I posted what I did as I knew he'd crawl out of the wood-work and take the bait and start posting about the war. I did quite enjoy the fact that every post he made to try and discredit me resulted in simply confirming my points.

It's quite childish and it's not that difficult to out-clever Mr Rapson but I must admit, I enjoyed it. Is that trolling?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 am

Yes it is.

Well done! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:40 am

Not really 'trolling', in my mind. Iternecine motivations and actions are something else, often illegal and not very friendly at all. I first learned to enjoy rather innocent, but serious and often politically verbose discussion as a child over the extended family meal table, along with a hoot of a school Literary and Debating Society.

Along with knowing how the human planet functions, debate has always been a technique to be mastered, otherwise how on earth can three sides of the argument always think they're right ?
The answer is they don't, but they sure as hell aren't going to tell you, and it often turns into nothing more than an every day competition.
Anyone who has ever taken any time at all to watch the mostly privately educated clowns at work at Westminster arguing about tuppence of a difference, will long have understood that half the battle is pushing the other side's buttons. It can be very effective when it hits home and some spill their hidden sweets all over the floor.
It's not trolling, it's just how it has always been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:51 am

You must have got your sense of humour from your mothers side though.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:52 am

Penz wrote:
Not really 'trolling', in my mind. Iternecine motivations and actions are something else, often illegal and not very friendly at all. I first learned to enjoy rather innocent, but serious and often politically verbose discussion as a child over the extended family meal table, along with a hoot of a school Literary and Debating Society.

Along with knowing how the human planet functions, debate has always been a technique to be mastered, otherwise how on earth can three sides of the argument always think they're right ?
The answer is they don't, but they sure as hell aren't going to tell you, and it often turns into nothing more than an every day competition.
Anyone who has ever taken any time at all to watch the mostly privately educated clowns at work at Westminster arguing about tuppence of a difference, will long have understood that half the battle is pushing the other side's buttons. It can be very effective when it hits home and some spill their hidden sweets all over the floor.
It's not trolling, it's just how it has always been.

Ok maybe not trolling Penz but I thought it was a very good wind up and funny.

Thinking about it trolling is a nasty , vindictive post and has no place on sites like this or any other forum. I have seen it on line before and it is not pleasant.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 am

Greenjock wrote:
You must have got your sense of humour from your mothers side though.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:49 am

I doubt I'd ever find out, but it would be interesting to know who tipped them off about the Heaney meeting.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I doubt I'd ever find out, but it would be interesting to know who tipped them off about the Heaney meeting.

It's almost like Heaney wanted to get caught or maybe Ridsdale wanted him caught. Either way there was nothing clever about the cookie crew turning up.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:16 pm

I think there's still hell of a lot about the whole Admin/Ridsdale/M7/Heaney/Brent/Webb story to see the light of day.

The whole truth won't be revealed until after the Brent era, but when it is, I think some people who are happily blowing their own trumpets now might be hugely embarrassed to say the least.

Just a few of the more pertinent questions are:

Why was Local Authority money used to bankroll a deal for a property developer?

Why did a local Authority bankroll the deal that screwed the staff over their wage arrears?

Did the trumpet blowers know the staff were going to get shafted?

Who decided to sack Reid?

Was it just a coincidence that the club went into Administration the day before Stapes went on holiday

Stapes & Heaney, just good friends or what?

Stapes and Ridsdale, just good friends or what?

Ridsdale and Guilfoyle, just good friends or what?

The Trust's (i.e, Webb's ) support for Brent to the exclusion of all others?

Webb and the Trust?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:17 pm

My wife has no sense of humour jock, she has been married to me for 42 years and I've neve seen a sign of it. If my son was sober on a saturday then it was some sort of miracle and should be recognised by the Pope at least. I always thought he already did something to the gravy but didn't like to complain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:02 pm

If she's been married to you for 42 years SG, she has a sense of humour, believe me.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:36 pm

She should get a medal! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 pm

SG.... you've only been on here for six months and already you are described by many as boring...42 years you say .....
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:39 pm

oddball wrote:
SG.... you've only been on here for six months and already you are described by many as boring...42 years you say .....

Not so much boring just very sensible! Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:43 am

The title of this sounds like a bad movie title.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 am

Iggy wrote:
The title of this sounds like a bad movie title.

Its a film I'd like to see though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hairyj v The Superfans   Hairyj v The Superfans Empty

Back to top Go down

Hairyj v The Superfans
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next