Mr President
Tringreen
pepsipete
Tgwu
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

attractive football - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:49 am

Mr President sir they will only be happy when they see Ian go through the curtains.

True but sad, I don't unstandardised why we can't just move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

cheers

I totally agree to be honest chris, sorry Tring, on the old Argyle talk I thought you were funny, and still had something 'argyle' inside you, but recently, as Chris says, you have been obsessive and very often not in a joking manner.

The term you just used "your type" is rather digusting and a term Adolf Hitler of Nick Griffin might use, really don't like that sort of thing being used.

Nothing personal.

cheers

And I thought you leaned towards Nick Griffins ideals as he was ok, it's just the BNP followers who were racist Cobi? lol!

Not gonna go into the politics here again. I do not learn towards Nick Griffin, I simply suggest he is not a 'monster' as people say and he is seriously let down by the bnp supporters, who are thugs and brutes. That's really it in a nutshell. Lets just say I much prefer Mr Griffin (as a strong figure, as a leader, not down to beliefs) to Mr Cameron, Mr Clegg, Mr Milliband, as I feel he is less of a dooshbag.

Whoever is telling you Nick Griffins not a monster, probably his own blog funnily enough, is seriously deluded. A strong figure as a leader? What like Hitler was? Cobi you seriously need to get that shit out of your head before it's too late.

If people lean towards the Tories, Labour or even the liberals a case can be made for their argument. Nick Griffin and his party are racist thugs who barely even bother hiding the fact.

Under the BNP there would be mob rule where blacks and Asians would be fair game for attack and abuse. If that is your political persuasion that's up to you but don't try glossing it over with bullshit.

Sorry if you think that's harsh, but it's the truth. Ask anyone you trust who has half q brain cell who isn't prone to starting sentences with "I'm not racist but"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Mr President sir they will only be happy when they see Ian go through the curtains.

I don't understand that......has language moved on since I went to school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:

Spoken like a fellow deep throater. Anyone who gives his mates an account to anonymously attack others has got to be ok, right Lee?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

Spoken like a fellow deep throater. Anyone who gives his mates an account to anonymously attack others has got to be ok, right Lee?

Now, the only reason I am Upset is because it took you all of 5 minutes to take the worm!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Mr President wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

cheers

I totally agree to be honest chris, sorry Tring, on the old Argyle talk I thought you were funny, and still had something 'argyle' inside you, but recently, as Chris says, you have been obsessive and very often not in a joking manner.

The term you just used "your type" is rather digusting and a term Adolf Hitler of Nick Griffin might use, really don't like that sort of thing being used.

Nothing personal.

cheers

Time for a return to the farm is it Cobi ? Where's webby might let you bang the drum lol!

The Newell Files are all forgotten ? Maybe it's time for some more ? lol!

Ere Webby............. any chance of explaining how a private communication from a member to the Trust committee , when you were involved, found its way onto Nool's flickr account ?

Lovely post edit there tringy after being fed some info from Rickler. The twin bullies at work. Well done.

Now who's a conspiracy theorist ? I've known about the Trust communication for weeks, amongst other things...........
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Mr President wrote:
GOB wrote:
Mr President wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

cheers

Nothing personal.

cheers

Time for a return to the farm is it Cobi ? Where's webby might let you bang the drum lol!

Ere Webby............. any chance of explaining how a private communication from a member to the Trust committee , when you were involved, found its way onto Nool's flickr account ?

Lovely post edit there tringy after being fed some info from Rickler. The twin bullies at work. Well done.

Would it not be better if you simply provided an explanation Chris?

GOB, As I have informed Rickler on more than one occasion I have no idea is the answer. That, however does not suit Trings/Ricklets relentless and rather boring life devoting campaign to bring down Ian Newell, Pasoti and anyone associated with either.

All corrupt regimes come to an end eventually.

Those who act with honesty, integrity and are open to free debate, should have nothing to fear. The very fact that you and your self promoting chums have been found out,
may be swept under the farm carpet but it won't be forgotten here.
The attempts to silence the freakish three on ATD, has led to a great many more dissidents voicing their opinion on here and elsewhere.
All efforts to marginalise a few , have failed for one reason only.
The truth has just started to come out.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Mr President wrote:
GOB wrote:
Mr President wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

cheers

Nothing personal.

cheers

GOB, As I have informed Rickler on more than one occasion I have no idea is the answer. That, however does not suit Trings/Ricklets relentless and rather boring life devoting campaign to bring down Ian Newell, Pasoti and anyone associated with either.

Those who act with honesty, integrity and are open to free debate, should have nothing to fear. The very fact that you and your self promoting chums have been found out,
The attempts to silence the freakish three on ATD, has led to a great many more dissidents voicing their opinion on here and elsewhere.

The only other place I have seen the sort of repetitive, obsessive language and tone you use is with a cult.

You are a middle aged man in Cyprus known to about 10 people. You are not fighting the good fight Tring. You are not a hero. You are not a visionary.

You are a guy with a hang up about another Argyle fan and an Argyle website. The rest is a veil to disguise your campaign. Sadly for you most have seen straight through it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Mr President wrote:
GOB wrote:
Mr President wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

cheers

Nothing personal.

cheers

I really do not believe that is an acceptable answer Chris, have you considered asking your friend Ian Newell how he came to gain such confidential information?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:54 pm

All praise be to DeepThroat Windsor Boy and ElPresidente may the Brent be with you

cult

A system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object

A misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing
- a cult of personality surrounding the leaders
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Dougie wrote:
All praise be to DeepThroat Windsor Boy and ElPresidente may the Brent be with you

cult

A system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object

Hello, Dougie, still using foul and abusive language on your twitter and acting up to 'celebrities'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Dougie wrote:

cult

One day my boy you may have to follow me.

Power to the people, the revolution starts tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Mr President wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Mr President wrote:
GOB wrote:
Mr President wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

cheers

Nothing personal.

cheers

The only other place I have seen the sort of repetitive, obsessive language and tone you use is with a cult.

You are a middle aged man in Cyprus known to about 10 people. You are not fighting the good fight Tring. You are not a hero. You are not a visionary.

You are a guy with a hang up about another Argyle fan and an Argyle website. The rest is a veil to disguise your campaign. Sadly for you most have seen straight through it.

The only cult like behaviour emanates from much closer to home for you. You should know, being right in the middle of it ffs !
I'm slightly older than middle aged and although I am not as famous in Argyle circles as your good self, I can still look into the mirror and an honest, if slightly wrinkled man looks back at me.
I am not a hero but I have been known to see things coming and am a fairly good judge of character.
I do have issues with Pasoti and the parochial dimwits who control it and I don't try to hide that fact.
Sadly for those I criticise, a great many others can now see the corrupt regime for what it has been for years.

Try being honest and fair Webby, it might make you feel good.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well,one or two have been busy,notably Fleetwood Town....

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Mr President wrote:
Dougie wrote:

cult

Hello, Dougie, still using foul and abusive language on your twitter and acting up to 'celebrities'?

?????

That is a new level of bizarreness. I don't have a twitter account. Perhaps you'd like to show me which one you think I use. I think you should retract though. Unless you think I'm one of your twitter buddies and mates - Dane Bunney for example - for whom that description might appear to fit.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Dougie wrote:
Mr President wrote:
Dougie wrote:

cult

?????

That is a new level of bizarreness. I don't have a twitter account. Perhaps you'd like to show me which one you think I use. I think you should retract though. Unless you think I'm one of your twitter buddies and mates - Dane Bunney for example - for whom that description might appear to fit.

The President has spoken Dougie ! It must be correct Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Mr President wrote:
Dougie wrote:

cult

Please. What twitter account do I use?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:21 pm

No more questions please.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Nothing to see here, move along now flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:06 pm

shonbo wrote:
Nothing to see here, move along now flower

It wouldnt have been so bad if some passing reference to attractive football had been made by any of those taking us wayyyyyyyy off subject:)
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Sorry Tony, that's too obtuse for me. I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Mr President wrote:
Dougie wrote:

cult

Quote :
Chris Webb ‏@Chris_Webb1
Get the f*** in!!!!!!!

Are those asterisks a lame attempt at hiding foul and abusive language?

Quote :
Chris Webb ‏@Chris_Webb1
@GaryLineker England v France showing on ITV

Is tweeting Gary Lineker a lame attempt at acting up to celebrities?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Dougie?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:58 pm

seadog wrote:
Dougie?
Very Happy

No but I have the same leotard for when I work out at the gym

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:05 pm

GOB wrote:
Mr President wrote:
GOB wrote:
Mr President wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

cheers

Nothing personal.

cheers

I really do not believe that is an acceptable answer Chris, have you considered asking your friend Ian Newell how he came to gain such confidential information?

Chris you should repeat publically what you have said to me via a pm, it would surly clear your name and less any suspicion of your involvment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

attractive football
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next