Tringreen
pepsipete
Tgwu
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

attractive football Empty
PostSubject: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:32 am

PLYMOUTH Argyle chairman James Brent has voiced his belief that the Pilgrims will play more
attractive football next season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:23 am

Hope so, as long as it's attractive WINNING football.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:30 am

Listening to Martinez commenting on the Spain/Italy game last night and imagined what Fletch would have said ,

'Errrrrm....... y'know' Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:32 am

"Plymouth Argyle chairman James Brent has voiced his belief that the Pilgrims will play more attractive football next season."

Ahhh good that's OK then, the world will sleep better now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:35 am

oooops, that's a big one ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:37 am

GOB wrote:

Good pic, Gob. Missing you on twitter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:57 am

Well that's a bit better! clown

Missing me then Chris? I only wanted your IP lol!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:13 am

Tgwu wrote:

PLYMOUTH Argyle chairman James Brent has voiced his belief that the Pilgrims will play more
attractive football next season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This surely has to be a statement of fact after the utter dross I witnessed last year. It certainly could not be worse, ...could it? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:19 am

It is a slightly misleading article though, as it talks about all the signings we have made already, when the majority of those are just players signing new contracts.

Apart from PCH we haven't actually signed anyone new, but it is still only mid June so I'll try and be patient until the new strikers and creative midfielders arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 am

Seems to me that Brent's in full spin mode, what exactly is the news in this press statement?

The only time spin is needed is when you're hiding or covering something, in this case it seems the fact that sweet FA is being done to rectify our position as one of the crappiest teams in the entire FL, hence the need for spin.

It'll take more than a few hollow words Jim!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:02 am

GOB wrote:
Seems to me that Brent's in full spin mode, what exactly is the news in this press statement?

The only time spin is needed is when you're hiding or covering something, in this case it seems the fact that sweet FA is being done to rectify our position as one of the crappiest teams in the entire FL, hence the need for spin.

It'll take more than a few hollow words Jim!

To a large extent I agree with you Gob. The table doesnt lie, we are down the bottom after a full season, much of which we flirted with the relegation spots. At the end of last season I sighed with relief more than jumped with joy and hoped this season we would have better players and a better season to compete in the top half rather than the bottom half.

If Im honest, with our resources we should be in and around the play off zone at the end of the season at least.

But I have heard Fletcher say he intends playing with a more attacking out look this season in line with Bournemouth and West Ham, from where his biggest influences came. Like GJ, whose frusttration I can hear across the border here in Somerset, contracts expire on 30th June every year and clubs dont tend to want to sign early and have the commitment of paying slaries early. Its clear we will be making more signings, new players to the club, its just a matter of when.

1st July please:)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 am

Mr President wrote:
GOB wrote:

Missing your up dates on here, or is it your friend will not let you?
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am

Tgwu wrote:
Mr President wrote:
GOB wrote:

Missing your up dates on here, or is it your friend will not let you?

No recent updates TGWU so no need to panic of run off with the conspiracy theories - its the close season so a little bit quieter.

On another note, I met a mutual friend of ours yesterday. Given the amount of change your industry is going through I offered him the chance to meet up for a strategic chat. He is going to mention it to you...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:28 am

I think there is every justification for conspiracy theories, based upon previously exposed conspiracy facts.

Windsor Boy, where are you ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 am

Tringreen wrote:
I think there is every justification for conspiracy theories, based upon previously exposed conspiracy facts.

That wasn't in the slightest bit predictable was it, Tringy.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 am

Mr President wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

The truth where your type is concerned, is all too predictable.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:41 am

Tringreen wrote:
Mr President wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

The truth where your type is concerned, is all too predictable.

You are a very sad person, Tringy. I actually feel sorry for you. Waking up every morning obsessing with people thousands of miles away cannot be good for you.

I have had dozens of disagreements with Jock, GOB, Andy Symons and others but I have always known (as I hope they have) that a shared passion and love of Argyle is the driving force of the debate. With you it just different. Its strange, its obsessive and its nasty.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:58 am

I'm not nasty dear boy. I just love to ridicule small minded control freaks. Sadly, there seems to be something about under achieving, provincial football clubs, that attracts them.

The last 6 or 7 years has knocked the stuffing out of me with regard Argyle, I must admit, but I am doing my little bit for the cause,the bigger picture, in my own way.

Try behaving honestly and honourably and I might have some time for you and your type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:01 am

cheers

I totally agree to be honest chris, sorry Tring, on the old Argyle talk I thought you were funny, and still had something 'argyle' inside you, but recently, as Chris says, you have been obsessive and very often not in a joking manner.

The term you just used "your type" is rather digusting and a term Adolf Hitler of Nick Griffin might use, really don't like that sort of thing being used.

Nothing personal.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:06 am

Block3Green wrote:

cheers

I totally agree to be honest chris, sorry Tring, on the old Argyle talk I thought you were funny, and still had something 'argyle' inside you, but recently, as Chris says, you have been obsessive and very often not in a joking manner.

The term you just used "your type" is rather digusting and a term Adolf Hitler of Nick Griffin might use, really don't like that sort of thing being used.

Nothing personal.

cheers

Time for a return to the farm is it Cobi ? Where's webby might let you bang the drum lol!

The Newell Files are all forgotten ? Maybe it's time for some more ? lol!

Ere Webby............. any chance of explaining how a private communication from a member to the Trust committee , when you were involved, found its way onto Nool's flickr account ?
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:16 am

Tringreen wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

cheers

Nothing personal.

cheers

Time for a return to the farm is it Cobi ? Where's webby might let you bang the drum lol!

Ere Webby............. any chance of explaining how a private communication from a member to the Trust committee , when you were involved, found its way onto Nool's flickr account ?

Lovely post edit there tringy after being fed some info from Rickler. The twin bullies at work. Well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:20 am

Block3Green wrote:

cheers

Nothing personal.

cheers

And I thought you leaned towards Nick Griffins ideals as he was ok, it's just the BNP followers who were racist Cobi? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 am

Greenjock wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

cheers

Nothing personal.

cheers

And I thought you leaned towards Nick Griffins ideals as he was ok, it's just the BNP followers who were racist Cobi? lol!

Not gonna go into the politics here again. I do not learn towards Nick Griffin, I simply suggest he is not a 'monster' as people say and he is seriously let down by the bnp supporters, who are thugs and brutes. That's really it in a nutshell. Lets just say I much prefer Mr Griffin (as a strong figure, as a leader, not down to beliefs) to Mr Cameron, Mr Clegg, Mr Milliband, as I feel he is less of a dooshbag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 am

Mr President wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

cheers

Nothing personal.

cheers

Lovely post edit there tringy after being fed some info from Rickler. The twin bullies at work. Well done.

Would it not be better if you simply provided an explanation Chris?
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:32 am

GOB wrote:
Mr President wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

cheers

Nothing personal.

cheers

Would it not be better if you simply provided an explanation Chris?

GOB, As I have informed Rickler on more than one occasion I have no idea is the answer. That, however does not suit Trings/Ricklets relentless and rather boring life devoting campaign to bring down Ian Newell, Pasoti and anyone associated with either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attractive football   attractive football Empty

Back to top Go down

attractive football
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next