pepsipete
Chemical Ali
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Put me down for £50 but can I have a receipt i might be able to claim it back from HMRC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:08 pm

I can do 50 as well.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:57 am

I'll go 25, possibly more.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:50 am

So far we have £440 with a further £40 potentially coming from Mock/ Jock and possibly more from Czarcasm. Almost half way to our target.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:30 am

I'm up for £50
sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:58 am

I said once I would chip in £100. I totally rescind that. This site will get nothing from me.

There is already a paypal account set up. I did it. Mods, look back in the threads in the mod room for details.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:06 am

Cerbera wrote:
I said once I would chip in £100. I totally rescind that. This site will get nothing from me.

There is already a paypal account set up. I did it. Mods, look back in the threads in the mod room for details.

Are you going to still keeping posting on here Cerbs? If you are can you stick to the ATD site section with the Tring fight please? Because it went on for days and days last time and it would be nice not to have to see it all again on every thread, then people who aren't interested in it all can just ignore the one section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:26 am

Tony Childwell now wants Pasoti to raise the money to sponsor Darren Purse before ADT, prick knows it's ATD but there ya go, manages to raise their target.

How about season ticket holders have to contribute double Tony, seeing as they are the most important people in the world tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:30 am

Greenjock wrote:
Tony Childwell now wants Pasoti to raise the money to sponsor Darren Purse before ADT, prick knows it's ATD but there ya go, manages to raise their target.

How about season ticket holders have to contribute double Tony, seeing as they are the most important people in the world tongue

Have I missed something? Where did we say we were going to sponsor Purse? Mind you, it's not the first time old Cholwell/Hooper has invented something about ATD in order to shit-stir on pasoti?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:42 am

Howsabout we sponsor the Frenchman, then there could be themed freak meets with hooped T shirts, onions, garlic, berets, gauloise, Ricard, camembert etc etc ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Put me down for 60 EUROS................ Beaucoup de Calais !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:51 am

which Frenchman did you have in mind....Blanchard,Soukouna,Larryo or what about this Paris geezer.Edited to add I understand that Nikk from PASOTI has already sponsored Paris
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:57 am

oddball wrote:
which Frenchman did you have in mind....Blanchard,Soukouna,Larryo or what about this Paris geezer.Edited to add I understand that Nikk from PASOTI has already sponsored Paris

That Maxime Blanchard fella !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:59 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Have I missed something? Where did we say we were going to sponsor Purse? Mind you, it's not the first time old Cholwell/Hooper has invented something about ATD in order to shit-stir on pasoti?

Sorry my original post wasn't very clear, Mr season ticket wants pasoti to sponsor Purse before we raise our target of a player sponsorship and a sign.

Darren Purse is being reserved for the real fans so we couldn't sponsor him anyway. We could probably get Chenoweth for here.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:18 am

TC would be better off banging the drum for the pitiful Gasboard again. Though his last call to arms produced a mammoth 3 replies one of which was his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:39 am

Do we have the PayPal details, or the bank sort code and number so that I can transfer money?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:42 am

Should be able to chuck some money into the pot in a couple of weeks if that's not too late.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:07 am

The original paypal thread was deleted in the pre election clean up. Given time I'm sure we can set up both paypal and a suitable alternative.

I'd just like to make the point this is not a competition with Pasoti, it's a chance for this website to do something proactive for the benefit with of the club.

Keep your money in your pockets for now. When things are in place we'll let you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:13 am

Morning

Just a quick couple of points to clear up any misunderstanding.

Jock, apologies for ADT but in another place it was an easy way to get around it being blocked and old typing habits die hard. Season Ticket holders? We’re all members now, well, when I’ve paid I will be. You could do a lot worse than Ollie Chenoweth a really decent lad.

Andy, that is an outrageous suggestion (and now confirmed by Jock as incorrect) catch you for a beer soon. Not that it matters a jot but I personally think its great that ATD sponsor a player/ground advertise as its more money going into the Argyle pot which can’t be a bad thing. I genuinely hope that people honour their pledges and you reach your target.

Dougie. There are more ways to bang a drum than in the upright position and in the open. But point taken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:28 am

tonycholwell wrote:
Morning

Jock, apologies for ADT but in another place it was an easy way to get around it being blocked and old typing habits die hard. Season Ticket holders? We’re all members now, well, when I’ve paid I will be. You could do a lot worse than Ollie Chenoweth a really decent lad.

Andy, that is an outrageous suggestion (and now confirmed by Jock as incorrect) catch you for a beer soon. Not that it matters a jot but I personally think its great that ATD sponsor a player/ground advertise as its more money going into the Argyle pot which can’t be a bad thing. I genuinely hope that people honour their pledges and you reach your target.

Dougie. There are more ways to bang a drum than in the upright position and in the open. But point taken.

Thanks Tony. ADT was the parody site set up by your friend Ian Newell, which called people on here paedophiles, junkies and whores amongst other unsavoury things, so it is a far worse insult in my opinion than calling Pasoti "The Farm" as some do on here, but I do believe that is an Orwellian reference rather than a literal one.

I'm sure Ollie is a really decent lad and a promising goalkeeper, I was using a squad player as an example as I find it funny that Darren Purse is not available to sponsor as he has been reserved for Pasoti. I hope ATD hang fire until the influx of quality players arrive this summer, to use up the competetive budget Mr Brent has given Carl Fletcher, who will all be capable of playing football the West Ham way that Carl Fletcher wanted to play last season but couldn't risk because of the precarious position we were in.

Pasoti can have Darren Purse, while we will have the choice of several Messi/Cruyff type players to choose from Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:30 am

tonycholwell wrote:
Morning

Is it really blocked, if so, pathetic santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:53 am

shonbo wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:
Morning

Is it really blocked, if so, pathetic santa

It is as open now as the London flood defences shonbo.

New era.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:56 am

I would like to see us sponsor Maxime Blanchard personally?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:19 am

Block4Green wrote:
I would like to see us sponsor Maxime Blanchard personally?

Yeh I will go with that.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:49 am

me three
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Oui Oui
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsorship   Argyle Sponsorship - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Sponsorship
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next