Greenskin
Chemical Ali
swampy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
swampy

Larrieu to hang up his gloves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larrieu to hang up his gloves   Larrieu to hang up his gloves - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:26 am

Not too sure how many coaching badges the likes of Clough, Ferguson, Paisley and co had either Al to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larrieu to hang up his gloves   Larrieu to hang up his gloves - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:38 am

Larrieu does have his coaching badges, took them last summer if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larrieu to hang up his gloves   Larrieu to hang up his gloves - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:29 am

Some of the qualifications I got were achieved with people who I wouldn't have given a 12metre swimming certificate to. (Though they might say the same about me). It may be that these coaching qualifications are more a way of operating a closed shop than anything else. As said above, top managers in the past managed without them. For some it may improve their skills - for others it is a piece of paper achieved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larrieu to hang up his gloves   Larrieu to hang up his gloves - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:48 am

There's a whole new industry been created over the past 20 years gaining certificates, registrations, qualifications and courses, all require a fee of some description and many are government sponsored tax through the back door initiatives.

Some are worthwhile, some aren't, I'm not sure about football coaching badges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larrieu to hang up his gloves   Larrieu to hang up his gloves - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:23 am

As I'm a girl, can I admit to having a real shiver down my spine when Larrieu finally got onto the pitch? I thought the reception he got was immense - and of course well earned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larrieu to hang up his gloves   Larrieu to hang up his gloves - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:28 am

Peggy wrote:
As I'm a girl, can I admit to having a real shiver down my spine when Larrieu finally got onto the pitch? I thought the reception he got was immense - and of course well earned.

As a girl you were probably staring at his bum Peggy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larrieu to hang up his gloves   Larrieu to hang up his gloves - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:32 am

I'm afraid my bum-staring days are long over, Jock Embarassed

He was down the Barn Park end, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Larrieu to hang up his gloves   Larrieu to hang up his gloves - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:58 am

Can one of you; have a word with him, to have a word in the ear, with Kalamity Krysiak, Please lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larrieu to hang up his gloves   Larrieu to hang up his gloves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Larrieu to hang up his gloves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2