Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romain Larrieu...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Romain Larrieu... Empty
PostSubject: Romain Larrieu...   Romain Larrieu... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:56 pm

1. Romain Larrieu
2. Jake Cole
3. Ollie Chenoweth
4. Christian Walton

Our four current keepers with professional contracts. Simply, this is the order they should be in.

I feel much safer with RO in goal, he is not afraid to leave his line and catch the ball unlike Cole, Jake makes some stunning saves but so does Larrieu. Jake is a good keeper, but I still think RO is better

Time after time different manager's have brought in new keepers to replace le keeper, never does RO complain, he has always got on with it, kept himself fit and ready for action if he is needed.

Romain Larrieu is a true professional, he is one of the most loyal players around. He should be starting games, today proved he is still the keeper he was.

CB
Back to top Go down

Romain Larrieu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romain Larrieu...   Romain Larrieu... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Jake Cole's a better keeper, Feel much safer with him in between the sticks as well
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Romain Larrieu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romain Larrieu...   Romain Larrieu... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Block4Green wrote:
1. Romain Larrieu
2. Jake Cole
3. Ollie Chenoweth
4. Christian Walton

Our four current keepers with professional contracts. Simply, this is the order they should be in.

I feel much safer with RO in goal, he is not afraid to leave his line and catch the ball unlike Cole, Jake makes some stunning saves but so does Larrieu. Jake is a good keeper, but I still think RO is better

Time after time different manager's have brought in new keepers to replace le keeper, never does RO complain, he has always got on with it, kept himself fit and ready for action if he is needed.

Romain Larrieu is a true professional, he is one of the most loyal players around. He should be starting games, today proved he is still the keeper he was.

CB

At the start of the season, Cole did indeed look dodgy, to say the least. But to be fair, that probably had something to do with the shambles masquerading as a defence, in front of him.

The turnaround in form of Cole (and even to a lesser extent Berry) has been one of the few positives this season. If both were fit, I'd take Cole over Romain every day of the week now.

Back to top Go down

Romain Larrieu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romain Larrieu...   Romain Larrieu... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Fair enough, either are good enough to be in the team.
Back to top Go down

Romain Larrieu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romain Larrieu...   Romain Larrieu... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:41 am

Block4Green wrote:
1. Romain Larrieu
2. Jake Cole
3. Ollie Chenoweth
4. Christian Walton

I feel much safer with RO in goal, he is not afraid to leave his line and catch the ball unlike Cole,

CB

Are you on drugs?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romain Larrieu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romain Larrieu...   Romain Larrieu... Empty

Back to top Go down

Romain Larrieu...
Page 1 of 1