Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What does Larrieu do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

What does Larrieu do? Empty
PostSubject: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:13 pm

He doesn't take the goalkeepers, as they made it clear the coaching was substandard.

He doesn't coach during matches as nance does that.

I can't see him being much of a tactical mastermind.

He probably doesn't have a huge amount of contacs in the game.

He doesn't do the press

What is he good for exactly, other han being a great bloke?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Eeee bleeds green and humours Ian I expect.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:26 pm

He probably holds Fletcher to his bosom after a match and says "Carl my friend it will be alright, one day we will win a game, and remember James will always support us, and how you say in England? it's the rub of the green". Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Larry O was picked out for stardom by Ridders, and of course, he was up for a new career. He was the green key to keep the public meetings and other matters under control.
If Purse and Fletcher are the REAL Argyle, I guess Larry is the Continuity Argyle. Gotta be worth a few bob per annum while the developments go ahead. I'm astonished that more people haven't picked up on the fact that virtually no one has been given the elbow or forced out from the old regime's/admin's playing staff... that speaks volumes to me. Just how many NEW FACES have been given real contracts to date, to make a difference ?

Last edited by Penzance on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:51 pm

I read on the O/S an interview with ooooooooooooooooooooooo rene gilmartin (allo allo) that the youth team gk coach Rhys Wilmot works with all the keepers at the club including the first team lot so i take ffrom that Romain doesnt have much input with the coaching of the keepers which i find shocking given his trade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Larrieu stands around looking french jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Larrieu stands around looking french jocolor

like joey barton (good moaning)
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Has he replaced Crudgie in driving the team coach?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Le ex keeper is quite good at looking and sounding French though, give him credit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
I read on the O/S an interview with ooooooooooooooooooooooo rene gilmartin (allo allo) that the youth team gk coach Rhys Wilmot works with all the keepers at the club including the first team lot so i take ffrom that Romain doesnt have much input with the coaching of the keepers which i find shocking given his trade.

Yeah I heard that Cole said that the keeper training was substandard, I think what Penz says most amount of sense, he represents something tradition and of course 'eeeeee bleeds green!'
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Not much, i'd get rid of him now, we're not in a position financially to be able to afford to keep people just because they're 'club legends'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does Larrieu do?   What does Larrieu do? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does Larrieu do?
Page 1 of 1