Tringreen
Chemical Ali
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:17 am

i told nool, i knew he had more than one account, which he denied along the lines of ' i never post with more than one id', i replied bollox and was banned
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:22 am

Ollie argyle 9 has multiples, every time Newell speaks he spurts sexy wee
Back to top Go down
Tavypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:36 am

I was just reading the new user agreement, apparently publication of private messages or having more than one account will lead to a ban. lol!

Also I loved this line...
Quote :
Do not plead your right to free speech. It does not apply to the private sector.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:38 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Why am I banned?

cat
VD10 Writes-

Because you never made it onto the spoof ADT website, despite being ATD's 14th largest posting user. We also hate your poems and Florist Limpett can't digest Avocados properly which leads to nasty smells in the Mod Room and prevents us from denouncing supporting the trust and locking threads. We can't allow the plebs any freedom of expression!
It's all true. I'll have to continue to post on marginalised websites with no contact with anyone important, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Schlumberger wrote:
Until recently, (ever so slightly off topic I know), I used to frequent both sites. Since the shenanigans started to slowly start coming to light on Pasoti I found myself posting less and less to the point I couldn't bear the hypocrasy, corruption and (maybe) illegal tete-et-tetes. The site, imho now resembles something run by Idi Amin, François “Papa Doc” Duvalier and Bobby Davro. The site imho has lost all, all it's credibility.

I shall never post on there again. I may pop over to watch the implosion come to it's final conclusion, but that's it. It's ATD all the way from now on.

I will, inevitably upset some on here and some will no-doubt grip my shit, so-to-speak, but from what Iv'e seen/read on here, you have your cyber-tussle, then kiss and make up and move on. I like that notion. At least if I do upset someone, I won't have D&C's finest knocking on my door or my boss pulling me in her office (ohh err missus!!) about some tw@t reporting to my workplace about what goes on on a football forum FFS, I mean WTF is that all about? How can someone, anyone stoop so frackin low, eh? No doubt now my Pasoti days have expired, some of their mods ( who I know monitor this site) will probably try and out me and my Pasoti I.D. which could be very unwise because I know a few mods on there and I probably know a lot more than I should, so, don't bother you despot clumps because here's my old, expired user name: Buddy & Muff, and I have absolutely nothing to hide. Ok, so there.

Anyway, I digress (horrible trait of mine you know). I have asked the mods on Pasoti to delete my account with immediate effect. afro

My faith in a decent footy forum to follow the greens has been restored. Thank you ATD. Right who's up for a frackin ruck. cyclops

Calm down mate, next you'll be wanting a cyberhug! lol!

In all seriousness your post sums up how a lot of other people feel and that's why numbers keep on growing.

Now pipe down you educated w@nker, you'll make the rest of us look bad lol! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Everybody is hi-jacking my thread, MODS! lol!

Anyway back on track;
Is your new user agreement meant to be quite so funny?
Only 1 user ID? Hilarious, bet none of you could look me in the eye and say it with a straight face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Iggy wrote:
Everybody is hi-jacking my thread, MODS! lol!

Anyway back on track;
Is your new user agreement meant to be quite so funny?
Only 1 user ID? Hilarious, bet none of you could look me in the eye and say it with a straight face.

Florrie Lindley would turn in her grave lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan!

What is it this time, some of us have to sleep you know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Tavypilgrim wrote:
I was just reading the new user agreement, apparently publication of private messages or having more than one account will lead to a ban. lol!

Also I loved this line...
Quote :
Do not plead your right to free speech. It does not apply to the private sector.

is that really on there ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:39 pm

I have just read the new pasoti agreement.So many terms and conditions as to what you can and cant say.In fact you can say very little without incurring the wroth of the Moderators.I'm surprised that anyone still bothers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:43 pm

oddball wrote:
I have just read the new pasoti agreement.So many terms and conditions as to what you can and cant say.In fact you can say very little without incurring the wroth of the Moderators.I'm surprised that anyone still bothers.

You wait. Where pasoti has gone ATD is sure to follow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Ollie clappy's a future farm hand, complete and utter pedlar.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:25 pm

knecht wrote:
oddball wrote:

There's no inevitability knecht. It will follow, only if people allow it to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:40 pm

santa Hi, how do I become a REAL fan?

Yours
D Frote aged 56
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:54 pm

i notice the forza verde have a sign on - the committee of 7 i imagine share it..............?

its ok to post notices but it seems to be used for replies which really it shouldnt be.

also do theyt post on here or is it a pasoti only thing like chris webb does ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:06 pm

I thought the new pasoti agreement was a parody thread that somebody from here has managed to sneak on there! It's just like they get portrayed on this thread.

Anyone who hasn't read it really should make the time.

Leigh seems exempt from the new rules though. There's practically a whole thread of him attacking Gareth and now Tim.

Now Leigh seems like an ok guy to me, but surely his next post is going to be,"A gottle of geer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
knecht wrote:
oddball wrote:

It was a joke - honest. Just because I don't go for extreme posting myself it doesn't mean I would want to stop it. As I've said before, I would far prefer to allow people to hang themselves than to do it for them. I certainly wouldn't want the scheming and the behind-the-scenes deals that is the norm on other sites. It should all be up front and open. For me, that's the ATD 'tradition'. The only rules should be concerned with what is the law and a fairly limited allowance for public decency and abuse.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Do you mean the 'The New Pasoti Agreement' thread or the 'New PASOTI agreement' thread

I like the 'New PASOTI agreement' thread

It's quietly subverting and poking fun at the 'The New Pasoti Agreement' thread

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=66586
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Dougie wrote:
Do you mean the 'The New Pasoti Agreement' thread or the 'New PASOTI agreement' thread

I meant the actual agreement. See that's what's wrong with pasoti on the whole, the humour threads aren't even funny. If they were they'd get edited, locked then deleted.

I reckon their membership will either soar now and the fanfest will get you a bag of werthers originals and a milky ovaltine, or somebody on here is going to be busy processing new accounts.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:32 pm

knecht wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
knecht wrote:
oddball wrote:

It was a joke - honest. Just because I don't go for extreme posting myself it doesn't mean I would want to stop it. As I've said before, I would far prefer to allow people to hang themselves than to do it for them. I certainly wouldn't want the scheming and the behind-the-scenes deals that is the norm on other sites. It should all be up front and open. For me, that's the ATD 'tradition'. The only rules should be concerned with what is the law and a fairly limited allowance for public decency and abuse.

Amen to that, brother. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Long as the happy clappies can talk about the best ever argyle "throw in." they will be content to let the farm police keep them in line
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Dougie wrote:

I meant the actual agreement. See that's what's wrong with pasoti on the whole, the humour threads aren't even funny. If they were they'd get edited, locked then deleted.

I reckon their membership will either soar now and the fanfest will get you a bag of werthers originals and a milky ovaltine, or somebody on here is going to be busy processing new accounts.

I believe Tringy is in the midst of penning a draft ATD agreement.

I think somewhere in that agreement, there should be a clause that goes somewhere along the lines of....

'going off on an absolute f*cking mad one, and throwing massively offensive insults, isn't really on....*

* except when Greenjock does it, 'cos it's funny as fook lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Dougie wrote:

I believe Tringy is in the midst of penning a draft ATD agreement.

I think somewhere in that agreement, there should be a clause that goes somewhere along the lines of....

'going off on an absolute f*cking mad one, and throwing massively offensive insults, isn't really on....*

* except when Greenjock does it, 'cos it's funny as fook lol!

That's the missus using the laptop, she's got a bit of a temper on her Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Does she knock you about ? You don't have to put up with it mate ? There are people you can talk to. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:23 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:
Does she knock you about ? You don't have to put up with it mate ? There are people you can talk to. Razz

It's not funny! I thought it was a bit kinky at first, a bit different but after a while it's hard to keep trotting out the " I bumped into a door" line down the pub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Contact the admins. of PASOTI.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next