downthetrack
Mock Cuncher
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Contact the admins. of PASOTI. Empty
PostSubject: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Being as it was so popular on pasoti I thought I would re-instate it here, being as all the mods read this site it will work just as well;

I will start;
Why am I banned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Iggy wrote:
Being as it was so popular on pasoti I thought I would re-instate it here, being as all the mods read this site it will work just as well;

I will start;
Why am I banned?

why am I banned and IJN isn't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Why haven't all users of the deepthroat account been banned from Pasoti, as multi-accounts are not allowed as per the terms of agreement which everybody signs on registering.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Florist Limpet replies-

We wish you two would stop, this subject has been done to death. You do not need to know why you are banned, you just are. You don't belong to our clique so you can go feck yourselves. I've been a Mod for over 100 years, since Pasoti started, and if I can't do what I want, when I want then its a poor game. You may quote the Pasoti agreement, but if I wiped my ass on it, more sh*t would come off the agreement.

IJN has done nothing wrong on pasoti and is not a Mod. Don't ask again because he is not a Mod...definitely not a Mod, never was a pasoti Mod...Look into my eyes, not around the eyes,look into the eyes, you're under.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Florist Limpet replies-

We wish you two would stop, this subject has been done to death. You do not need to know why you are banned, you just are. You don't belong to our clique so you can go feck yourselves. I've been a Mod for over 100 years, since Pasoti started, and if I can't do what I want, when I want then its a poor game. You may quote the Pasoti agreement, but if I wiped my ass on it, more sh*t would come off the agreement.

IJN has done nothing wrong on pasoti and is not a Mod. Don't ask again because he is not a Mod...definitely not a Mod, never was a pasoti Mod...Look into my eyes, not around the eyes,look into the eyes, you're under.

lol!

It really is that bad................................................ and they STILL won't see it !

Maybe they could hire me to do a spot of consultative work on how to clean up their farm ? The stench is appalling. pig
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Why haven't all users of the deepthroat account been banned from Pasoti, as multi-accounts are not allowed as per the terms of agreement which everybody signs on registering.

BrownThing replies- What is Deep throat? What does it have to do with Pasoti? We've deleted scoured all pasoti pages and have found no reference to Deep Throat,Windsor Boy, Deadly Lampshade, Derrick Sanderson. We apologised for apologising and its time to move on. We've cobbled a response on Data Protection and that's what we will stick to. Those that were involved with Deep Throat (which I repeat never happened) have been suitably punished and have to buy the first round at the Fanfest.

The Mods are allowed 78 accounts and 200 for their family and friends. I think there's 1 or 2 people out of our 1000000000000 active users who aren't happy and they are spoiling pasoti for the silent majority. The silent majority of 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 active users all PM me everyday and tell me I'm wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Why am I banned?

cat
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:59 pm

I know why i was banned,cus they couldn't take the stick.Big club and all that Razz
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Why am I banned?

cat

VD10 Writes-

Because you never made it onto the spoof ADT website, despite being ATD's 14th largest posting user. We also hate your poems and Florist Limpett can't digest Avocados properly which leads to nasty smells in the Mod Room and prevents us from denouncing supporting the trust and locking threads. We can't allow the plebs any freedom of expression!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Do you really think that the Poodles believe all the crap and lies that you spout?
Ps. Why isn't Ian Newell banned?
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Being serious does anyone know why ijn isnt banned???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Greenblood79 wrote:
Being serious does anyone know why ijn isnt banned???

I suppose it's kinda hard to ban someone when they part own the website..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Would the band of merry men ever have banned Robin Hood?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Why am I banned?

cat

Wasn't your banning something to do with a live rabbit and some kind of deviancy at a Pasoti Christmas Party?? affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Why am I banned?

cat

Wasn't your banning something to do with a live rabbit and some kind of deviancy at a Pasoti Christmas Party?? affraid

surprised they haven't banned you for giving Gareth stick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Rolling Eyes No, I think that Gareth is the bad one, summat to do wiv rool 81, catch 22 and you jus can't look him in the eyes and I don't think he's ever been to a fan fest.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:29 pm

I was banned for "vile threats"

The fact that I never wrote them or even know what they were is irrelevant.

The fact that IS relevant is that I don't give a stuff that they banned me, and don't miss being able to post over there at all.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Why am I banned? or have I just forgotten my password ....
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:19 pm

What a relief, I'm not banned I'm inactive, although even though I did as I was asked last night, I've had no reply LOL

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:26 am

Mickey D are you IJN in disguise?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:07 am

Until recently, (ever so slightly off topic I know), I used to frequent both sites. Since the shenanigans started to slowly start coming to light on Pasoti I found myself posting less and less to the point I couldn't bear the hypocrasy, corruption and (maybe) illegal tete-et-tetes. The site, imho now resembles something run by Idi Amin, François “Papa Doc” Duvalier and Bobby Davro. The site imho has lost all, all it's credibility.

I shall never post on there again. I may pop over to watch the implosion come to it's final conclusion, but that's it. It's ATD all the way from now on.

I will, inevitably upset some on here and some will no-doubt grip my shit, so-to-speak, but from what Iv'e seen/read on here, you have your cyber-tussle, then kiss and make up and move on. I like that notion. At least if I do upset someone, I won't have D&C's finest knocking on my door or my boss pulling me in her office (ohh err missus!!) about some tw@t reporting to my workplace about what goes on on a football forum FFS, I mean WTF is that all about? How can someone, anyone stoop so frackin low, eh? No doubt now my Pasoti days have expired, some of their mods ( who I know monitor this site) will probably try and out me and my Pasoti I.D. which could be very unwise because I know a few mods on there and I probably know a lot more than I should, so, don't bother you despot clumps because here's my old, expired user name: Buddy & Muff, and I have absolutely nothing to hide. Ok, so there.

Anyway, I digress (horrible trait of mine you know). I have asked the mods on Pasoti to delete my account with immediate effect. afro

My faith in a decent footy forum to follow the greens has been restored. Thank you ATD. Right who's up for a frackin ruck. cyclops

Last edited by Schlumberger on Fri May 04, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:11 am

my ban was for outing multiple accounts over a year and a half ago

same ole same ole
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:12 am

although i have multiple accounts on there.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:13 am

actually, probably not anymore, after the cleanse, most were dormant or too much hassle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:14 am

Sneinton Green wrote:
my ban was for outing multiple accounts over a year and a half ago

same ole same ole

How the hell they can ban anyone for having multiple accounts after recent shenanigans is beyond belief isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contact the admins. of PASOTI.   Contact the admins. of PASOTI. Empty

Back to top Go down

Contact the admins. of PASOTI.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next