Charlie Wood
Rickler
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

The wise words of Leigh Rapson. Empty
PostSubject: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:57 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=61357&start=435

"This has gone on for far too long now, this thread should be locked and nothing more allowed to be said. Some of you really seem to thrive on tryin to make a misery for people, in the real work it is called bullying, cyber bullying, stalking and trolling are criminal offences, SOME people should really consider that fact."

Seen my avatar Leigh?

Do you know who commisioned the hacking of my email account?

That is a snapshot of Ian Newells' phone.

What have you got to say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:17 am

He's also gone whining to the mods about Shonbo and Thomas posting when he believes them to be banned users. Shame he wasn't quite so vocal when Newell got up to far far worse. It's one rule for Newell and one for everyone else.

At least we have the pleasure of seeing that Mr Rapson is now an avid reader of this site, along with Mr President and Lee Jameson. They can barely keep away these days.

I would like to propose a big ATD welcome to these three people who like to llok in, but are shy about posting at the moment. Almost voyeurism.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:52 am

Greenjock wrote:
He's also gone whining to the mods about Shonbo and Thomas posting when he believes them to be banned users. Shame he wasn't quite so vocal when Newell got up to far far worse. It's one rule for Newell and one for everyone else.

Oh...

He's gone a lot lower than that...

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=1156044#p1156044

Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:03 am

Isn't BG10 the new youngster recently brought in to freshen things up? If so he must only have got to page one of the moderators handbook.

"Done to death" Locked.

I would suggest to any moderator on any site to avoid that phrase like the plague. Self evidently if people are still posting on a thread it hasn't been "done to death".
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:22 am

Obviously way out of his depth.

The pasoti mods are really in a pathetic state of disarray.

The worst thing at all about it is... They have no sense at all that they have to clean house.

Their arrogance is outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:42 am

GOB the racist ! Unanimous decision by the politburo lol!

Trouble is, when you tell so many lies, you end up actually believing them !

What a bloody shambles.

If they had any honour they'd all resign.......................... but they won't.

Now that everyone can see , at last, what they really are, this episode will come back to haunt them time and time again.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:49 am

Rapson seems to be a stooge for the superfans. He's posting about banned users, yet supports someone (a mate of his) who has broken the pasoti agreement many times over and has received no punishment. I'm sure one of them will say 'mistakes have been made' 'this has been done to death' but no plausible answers have been given (and they're hoping to sweep 'Windsor Boy' under the carpet.

After Thai green's post about Windsor Boy, this clearly needs to be investigated (I hope Rapson will join the 'Who is Windsor Boy?' campaign but sadly he won't campaign against one of his mates).

Windsor Boy has claimed to have a serious illness and, like Deep Throat, has attempted to de-stabilise the Trust. Windsor boy apparently deleted his account (when Deep Throat kicked off), and all of WB's posts were deleted by the Mods- its becoming clear who posted as WB (after IJN's deleted denial last night) and as several have commented, certain people are viewing the site and are not posting. I would have thought they would have wanted to clear their name after several days of accusations.

Pasoti is as transparent as a piece of Lead at the moment. Come on Pasoti Mods, call out 'Windsor Boy'- this will let Pasoti move on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 am

Has Chris Webb resigned yet?

Sorry, I meant has Windsor Boy resigned yet?

Your President is a joke
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 am

Tringreen wrote:
GOB the racist ! Unanimous decision by the politburo lol!

Trouble is, when you tell so many lies, you end up actually believing them !

What a bloody shambles.

If they had any honour they'd all resign.......................... but they won't.

Now that everyone can see , at last, what they really are, this episode will come back to haunt them time and time again.

Gob's racism was for calling Scottish footballers shit. Daz was the accuser, and when normal posters pointed out how over the top he was being and that he should step down, he performed the usual 'I'm leaving Pasoti' flounce. The next day, the 'President' pasoti Mods accounts were started (to give the pasoti mods some anonymity) and of course the 'departed' Daz wasn't one Laughing (although a current pasoti Mod confirmed to me that Daz never left and the President accounts were introduced to allow Daz to stay as a Mod). Just as Florrie Lindley Newell isn't a Mod now Laughing

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:01 am

The Red Star wrote:

Your President is a joke

Let's just talk about the football shall we ? Rolling Eyes lol!

I truly am looking forward to one day being able to focus my attention on the football again, when the stench of corruption and personal positioning has left the building.

These people have ruined the club for me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:04 am

The Red Star wrote:

Your President is a joke

Why did Newell have a copy of an email between Webb and Rickler? The question was about the trust when Webb was still chairman.

Why was Webb copied into the email from Newell trying to stop the ATD Q&A? I thought the president was supposed to be bringing the fans together.

Did Webb know about the deep throat account? Wozzer and Jameson did and I find it inconceivable that Newell had not told Webb.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:10 am

I think I was deemed a racist too for daring to make comment on sections of the Pakistani community in Luton and the harbouring of would be terrorists, the fostering of racial and religious hatred,whilst enjoying the UK benefits system.I see the police rounded up another cell the other day Rolling Eyes
If that makes me racist, then guilty as charged.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:13 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Your President is a joke

Why did Newell have a copy of an email between Webb and Rickler? The question was about the trust when Webb was still chairman.

Why was Webb copied into the email from Newell trying to stop the ATD Q&A? I thought the president was supposed to be bringing the fans together.

Did Webb know about the deep throat account? Wozzer and Jameson did and I find it inconceivable that Newell had not told Webb.

Also on thenewellfiles' stalker thread (with Rick's picture, address search and hack attempt), there was a letter from Rickler to the Trust Board- how did Newell get a copy of that when he has never been on the Trust board (the letter was regarding the donation of money from the trust to the GT's, last year, when Webb was Trust Leader)?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:23 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Your President is a joke

Also on thenewellfiles' stalker thread (with Rick's picture, address search and hack attempt), there was a letter from Rickler to the Trust Board- how did Newell get a copy of that when he has never been on the Trust board (the letter was regarding the donation of money from the trust to the GT's, last year, when Webb was Trust Leader)?

Hmmmmmmm now let me think. Maybe it came through the post ? lol!
Back to top Go down
marino

marino

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:49 am

What an absolute bitch this man is!

Comes acros to me as the type who spent most of his youth with his head stuck down a school bog!

Last edited by marino on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 am

Their seems to be no shortage to Newells entourage over on Pasoti i see
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:30 am

punchdrunk wrote:

What are they saying now Punchie ? I can't bear to look. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:35 am

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

What are they saying now Punchie ? I can't bear to look. Suspect

maybe a letter to webb sent to him at the club might get him answering some of the questions raised above??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:50 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Your President is a joke

Exactly. How Webby can remain in his role as President is beyond me. I still want these things pointed out at the ATD Q and A session with James Brent and ask Mr Brent if these were the kind of actions he envisaged Chris Webb undertaking in his role as President, to unite the fans?

These are the kind of questions that won't ever make the light of day on Pasoti because if anyone comes close to submitting something like this the thread gets cleansed and then locked. Mr President has been logged into this site constantly sice Sunday but refuses to comment, or supply his I.P. address still, he should be suspended until he e-mails the mods with the I.P. address, or wants to comment on these matters on The Trust thread as a guest.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 am

Greenjock wrote:

Exactly. How Webby can remain in his role as President is beyond me. I still want these things pointed out at the ATD Q and A session with James Brent and ask Mr Brent if these were the kind of actions he envisaged Chris Webb undertaking in his role as President, to unite the fans?

These are the kind of questions that won't ever make the light of day on Pasoti because if anyone comes close to submitting something like this the thread gets cleansed and then locked. Mr President has been logged into this site constantly sice Sunday but refuses to comment, or supply his I.P. address still, he should be suspended until he e-mails the mods with the I.P. address, or wants to comment on these matters on The Trust thread as a guest.

Which could be why Newell came across in that e-mail to the club as being so desperate to stop the Q and A with ATD?

As for Rapson, I'm not quite sure whether he's a poodle or a wannabee rottweiler. Perhaps a cross between a Bulldog and a Schitzu?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:50 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Which could be why Newell came across in that e-mail to the club as being so desperate to stop the Q and A with ATD?

As for Rapson, I'm not quite sure whether he's a poodle or a wannabee rottweiler. Perhaps a cross between a Bulldog and a Schitzu?

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:31 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Very Happy Is that copyrighted or am I free to use it at some time? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:51 am

I went to a zoo once, and it only had one dog in it. It was a schitzu
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Leigh did a comedy act at the very first fanfest - he was shocking and it was actually painful seeing him get no laughs. He is very much part of the clique. On the plus side his misses was/is quite fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
Leigh did a comedy act at the very first fanfest - he was shocking and it was actually painful seeing him get no laughs. He is very much part of the clique. On the plus side his misses was/is quite fit.

That wasn't Leigh, I think it was another Rapson (not related). He was shocking, I grant you, but don't blame Leigh for it!

Never met his Mrs, so can't comment on that lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. Empty

Back to top Go down

The wise words of Leigh Rapson.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next