Chemical Ali
Tringreen
Charlie Wood
Rickler
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:
Leigh did a comedy act at the very first fanfest - he was shocking and it was actually painful seeing him get no laughs. He is very much part of the clique. On the plus side his misses was/is quite fit.

That wasn't Leigh, I think it was another Rapson (not related). He was shocking, I grant you, but don't blame Leigh for it!

Never met his Mrs, so can't comment on that lol!

Is that a polite way of saying his Mrs is a munter?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Dunno about Leigh, but his parents were quite obviously a comedy duo mind, for giving the poor lad a girls name.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:
He's also gone whining to the mods about Shonbo and Thomas posting when he believes them to be banned users. Shame he wasn't quite so vocal when Newell got up to far far worse. It's one rule for Newell and one for everyone else.

At least we have the pleasure of seeing that Mr Rapson is now an avid reader of this site, along with Mr President and Lee Jameson. They can barely keep away these days.

I would like to propose a big ATD welcome to these three people who like to llok in, but are shy about posting at the moment. Almost voyeurism.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I am the foresaid thomas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
He's also gone whining to the mods about Shonbo and Thomas posting when he believes them to be banned users. Shame he wasn't quite so vocal when Newell got up to far far worse. It's one rule for Newell and one for everyone else.

At least we have the pleasure of seeing that Mr Rapson is now an avid reader of this site, along with Mr President and Lee Jameson. They can barely keep away these days.

I would like to propose a big ATD welcome to these three people who like to llok in, but are shy about posting at the moment. Almost voyeurism.

Paul is that you? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Greenjock wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

don't you start as well Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You must be related then. Thomas isn't exactly a popular surname is it? I'm going to contact Postey and get you banned lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Greenjock wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You must be related then. Thomas isn't exactly a popular surname is it? I'm going to contact Postey and get you banned lol!

Yeah it is cause My parents are welsh
Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Are we allowing Welsh in here now??????

Christ on a bike! Look how far we've come!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 pm

just got banned from pasoti for annoying newell he's still a mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 pm

got this pm from newell before i was deactivated Thomas wrote:
IJN wrote:
keywords=&terms=all&author=Michael+Leblanc&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Woah your back..... finished deleting ?

Yep, 16,000 of my own photos.

Good eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
just got banned from pasoti for annoying newell he's still a mod

In other news, Bears defecate in the woods, and Dolly Parton sleeps on her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:41 pm

can anyone catch me up who is Lena ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Sent: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Taking the pee on ATd isn't exactly on, at least I've been diggin to your face, I don't have an accoun over there.

Tbh mate its not just you, I'm sick to death of the shot on here and want people to let it go.

What happened happened and nothing is goin to change it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:07 am

Good God, this is a sorry shambles, isn't it? All these calls to just move on; it's pretty clear that people will move on when there are clear answers to key questions, the most important one being about Newell and the e-mail account which he asked to be hacked. There are several others as well on the revelations of The Newell Files.

What kind of person talks of a truce whilst simultaneously doing what Newell was up to? I think we all know the answer to that question.

As a parallel, albeit on a different scale of corruption, what if tomorrow Cameron came out and said: 'Listen, all of this stuff about News International is preventing us from growing as people, as a nation. So I propose that we say no more about it, we pull together and support the team for the big debate on Saturday...' Okay, that analogy is breaking down pretty quickly, but the point is that if you want to move on, you have to get to the bottom of things first. Getting to the bottom of things also involves making sure that the perpetrators don't, or even better can't, do the same things again. I would say that this involves making sure that IJN has nothing more to do with PAFC, except perhaps as a paying spectator (with no free parking space of course). He is in this too deep; he has more faces than Janus. In fact, Janus looks like a right amateur next to Newell: two faces, what a joke, IJN has about a dozen at a conservative estimate. Interestingly, take one letter off Janus and you have an apt description of IJN!

BTW, Greenman, by trying to portray Greenjock as a coward, you actually revealed yourself as being more yellow than a vat of custard mixed with daffodils, primroses and then tipped over a man with jaundice. Whilst I (probably) wouldn't have gone so far as Greenjock in reply, he can hardly be blamed for being annoyed. If he went OTT, it's probably a result of the shitty behaviour he's been the victim of from a few people. Then, Greenman, when you came back to whine about it you just looked pathetic. If you don't want to get scratched by the cat, don't pull it's tail. If you don't want to get bitten by the dog...don't pull its tail either. If you don't want to get savaged by the stoat - do stoats even have tails? Actually, you'd struggle to get close enough to a stoat to pull its tail even if it had one. But anyway, do try to be less of an arse, there's a good little chap. Also, remember that some people have a life and can't necessarily be available when you snap your fingers.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:28 am

I don't mind Rapson...

He's a bit of a greengenes. A nice enough guy with Argo at heart, tainted by his pig ignorant friend. He always seemed alright back when he posted on here.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 am

charleymouse wrote:
Good God, this is a sorry shambles, isn't it? All these calls to just move on; it's pretty clear that people will move on when there are clear answers to key questions, the most important one being about Newell and the e-mail account which he asked to be hacked. There are several others as well on the revelations of The Newell Files.

What kind of person talks of a truce whilst simultaneously doing what Newell was up to? I think we all know the answer to that question.

As a parallel, albeit on a different scale of corruption, what if tomorrow Cameron came out and said: 'Listen, all of this stuff about News International is preventing us from growing as people, as a nation. So I propose that we say no more about it, we pull together and support the team for the big debate on Saturday...' Okay, that analogy is breaking down pretty quickly, but the point is that if you want to move on, you have to get to the bottom of things first. Getting to the bottom of things also involves making sure that the perpetrators don't, or even better can't, do the same things again. I would say that this involves making sure that IJN has nothing more to do with PAFC, except perhaps as a paying spectator (with no free parking space of course). He is in this too deep; he has more faces than Janus. In fact, Janus looks like a right amateur next to Newell: two faces, what a joke, IJN has about a dozen at a conservative estimate. Interestingly, take one letter off Janus and you have an apt description of IJN!

BTW, Greenman, by trying to portray Greenjock as a coward, you actually revealed yourself as being more yellow than a vat of custard mixed with daffodils, primroses and then tipped over a man with jaundice. Whilst I (probably) wouldn't have gone so far as Greenjock in reply, he can hardly be blamed for being annoyed. If he went OTT, it's probably a result of the shitty behaviour he's been the victim of from a few people. Then, Greenman, when you came back to whine about it you just looked pathetic. If you don't want to get scratched by the cat, don't pull it's tail. If you don't want to get bitten by the dog...don't pull its tail either. If you don't want to get savaged by the stoat - do stoats even have tails? Actually, you'd struggle to get close enough to a stoat to pull its tail even if it had one. But anyway, do try to be less of an arse, there's a good little chap. Also, remember that some people have a life and can't necessarily be available when you snap your fingers.

Post of the month. Brilliant !

You are either Rowan Atkinson or Ben Elton and I claim my £5 lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 am

charleymouse wrote:
if you want to move on, you have to get to the bottom of things first. Getting to the bottom of things also involves making sure that the perpetrators don't, or even better can't, do the same things again. I would say that this involves making sure that IJN has nothing more to do with PAFC, except perhaps as a paying spectator (with no free parking space of course). He is in this too deep

Are you me in disguise?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 am

Tringreen wrote:
charleymouse wrote:

Post of the month. Brilliant !

You are either Rowan Atkinson or Ben Elton and I claim my £5 lol!

Yep, I'll go with that. Take a bow Charleymouse, take a bow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB the racist ! Unanimous decision by the politburo lol!

Trouble is, when you tell so many lies, you end up actually believing them !

What a bloody shambles.

If they had any honour they'd all resign.......................... but they won't.

Now that everyone can see , at last, what they really are, this episode will come back to haunt them time and time again.

Gob's racism was for calling Scottish footballers shit. Daz was the accuser, and when normal posters pointed out how over the top he was being and that he should step down, he performed the usual 'I'm leaving Pasoti' flounce. The next day, the 'President' pasoti Mods accounts were started (to give the pasoti mods some anonymity) and of course the 'departed' Daz wasn't one Laughing (although a current pasoti Mod confirmed to me that Daz never left and the President accounts were introduced to allow Daz to stay as a Mod). Just as Florrie Lindley Newell isn't a Mod now Laughing

I thought I was banned for being homophobic after calling Newell a faggot although I was also banned for being a Derrick. I think they just get confused sometimes lol!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:48 pm

When the ginger tosser was trying to buy Argyle.I was banned for clling the oirish "peat boggers" ,racist post on their banned list.
Also calling Riddler a crook,liable post.Reported by Tony Cholwell.I have another account on their,but rarely can be botherd to post.
They hate City fans bigin it up on that big site,some City fans have been baned just for being a city fan lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Rickler wrote:
pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=61357&start=435

"This has gone on for far too long now, this thread should be locked and nothing more allowed to be said. Some of you really seem to thrive on tryin to make a misery for people, in the real work it is called bullying, cyber bullying, stalking and trolling are criminal offences, SOME people should really consider that fact."

Seen my avatar Leigh?

Do you know who commisioned the hacking of my email account?

That is a snapshot of Ian Newells' phone.

What have you got to say?

Nigel my dear fellow, I wasn't ignoring it, I didn't actually see it in amongst all the other shi....posts.

I have just read your avatar, doesn't prove much does it? All it really shows is a text message that could be to and from anyone. I dont condone it whoever it's forms. If you have evidence proving its who you think it is,go to the police. If not shut up whining about the breach and being provocative.

There are some I like reading on this site, jock for all his aggression is a good read, mock is funny, GOB is ok too and others. You my friend along with Andrew have serious issues. One of two things will happen with you two, you will either work yourselves into an early grave worrying about pointless shit or you'll end up behind bars for going too far.

Take a look at yourself mate, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Rickler wrote:
pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=61357&start=435

"This has gone on for far too long now, this thread should be locked and nothing more allowed to be said. Some of you really seem to thrive on tryin to make a misery for people, in the real work it is called bullying, cyber bullying, stalking and trolling are criminal offences, SOME people should really consider that fact."

Seen my avatar Leigh?

Do you know who commisioned the hacking of my email account?

That is a snapshot of Ian Newells' phone.

What have you got to say?

Nigel my dear fellow, I wasn't ignoring it, I didn't actually see it in amongst all the other shi....posts.

I have just read your avatar, doesn't prove much does it? All it really shows is a text message that could be to and from anyone. I dont condone it whoever it's forms. If you have evidence proving its who you think it is,go to the police. If not shut up whining about the breach and being provocative.

There are some I like reading on this site, jock for all his aggression is a good read, mock is funny, GOB is ok too and others. You my friend along with Andrew have serious issues. One of two things will happen with you two, you will either work yourselves into an early grave worrying about pointless shit or you'll end up behind bars for going too far.

Take a look at yourself mate, seriously.

You really are in complete and utter denial aren't you?

That image is taken from Newell's I phone and was posted on his flikr account.

SG is a friend of his named Dave Floyd.

And I have gone to the police. In fact they called me from the UK yesterday morning.

The only person likely to end up behind bars is Newell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:20 am

This is just superb. F*ck Eastenders tonight, I'm tuning into ATD and Pasnotty. Don't carry before I get some beer and popcorn in though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:34 am

I have to agree, if Carlsberg made great threads then this would be one! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:35 am

downthetrack wrote:
They hate City fans bigin it up on that big site,some City fans have been baned just for being a city fan lol!

Some things are acceptable mind! clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The wise words of Leigh Rapson.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next