Chemical Ali
Tringreen
Charlie Wood
Rickler
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:43 am

GOB, you bought him a drink, remember?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:51 am

Cerbera wrote:
GOB, you bought him a drink, remember?

Very Happy

Was there a need to publicise it? clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:53 am

You just know, him being our little pet Greek, that he would mention it if we didn't.

Oi! DTT fancy a day out on Saturday? You owe us Greens a few sherbets!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Cerbera wrote:
You just know, him being our little pet Greek, that he would mention it if we didn't.

Very Happy

He probably supports Cheltenham- I think Argyle are the only team he doesn't support in the FL Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Very Happy

He probably supports Cheltenham- I think Argyle are the only team he doesn't support in the FL Laughing

It's only time before he's wearing that Green & White scarf! clown
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
If you have evidence proving its who you think it is, go to the police. If not shut up whining about the breach and being provocative.

Rickler wrote:
I have gone to the police. In fact they called me from the UK yesterday morning.

The only person likely to end up behind bars is Newell.

I notice you have gone very quiet again Mrrapson.

I saw your quote on another thread. Believe me... The UK police don’t think it’s a "conspiracy theory".

As they would say in America... “Newell is a person of interest”.

Tick Tock, Ian.....
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Rickler wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
If you have evidence proving its who you think it is, go to the police. If not shut up whining about the breach and being provocative.

Rickler wrote:
I have gone to the police. In fact they called me from the UK yesterday morning.

The only person likely to end up behind bars is Newell.

I notice you have gone very quiet again Mrrapson.

I saw your quote on another thread. Believe me... The UK police don’t think it’s a "conspiracy theory".

As they would say in America... “Newell is a person of interest”.

Tick Tock, Ian.....

Not gone quiet Nigel, for some reason whenever you post i suffer from sudden bouts of narcolepsy. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:04 pm

One of your many neurological disorders it would seem....

Tick Tock....
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Brillaint, that coming from you? WOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

your from a family of wums aint you
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:24 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

Boom boom, nice one GW sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:34 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

The ATD award for put down of the week goes to 47815greatwestern cheers
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Cerbera wrote:

Very Happy
Love too,but last game of league one ? Will come down next season and buy the shandy's .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:06 pm

12 month to get a return on a pint that's been delayed for a relegation party? You're avin a giraffe! FFS! clown
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:35 pm

GOB wrote:
12 month to get a return on a pint that's been delayed for a relegation party? You're avin a giraffe! FFS! clown

1st round league cup game is in early August,tis a night game,but last train is 11.54.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:47 am

Rappo seems to indicate that part of his recent grilling of the trust is due to messing JB around with this 20% offer. The impression I got on Wednesday night was that JB wasn't bothered whether the Trust took the 20% or not (as he said Argyle didn't need the money). Posty does make a very good post on ways to raise the funds though.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:18 am

Postey does make a point about raising funds but that hasn't been the question so far. It's interesting that you say James Brent isn't bothered whether they buy a stake or not as I think it plays into a general disinterest from him about the trust and the formation and effort he's putting into the Gasboard.

Brent was fleet footed in arranging the purchase of shares to the other directors abd although he says he doesn't need the Trusts money there was something of a need to get money in when he flogged that part of the club off. I'm surprised little was made of this at the time as the club was obviously running short of cash to see out this season. In any case why was their cash better than the Trusts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wise words of Leigh Rapson.   The wise words of Leigh Rapson. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The wise words of Leigh Rapson.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3