Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:11 am

Love it...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/4823862471/in/photostream

And someone tell the mental midget...

Talk about acting guilty... Even if he changes his username to IJN3 -- the web page address still has 'myotts' in them. Duh! How much time did you waste doing all that? Back to the drawing board, eh Newell!

I think everyone should know...

Newell the common two bit criminal has deleted about 40 pages worth of incriminating evidence. Yes, you read that right... Forty pages! Think how much that is?

I will gladly testify to that under oath in court. I look forward to the day. I probably have half of it copied.

I will gladly fly back to see justice done.

Let's get it on... Serve those papers Newell!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 am

Oh dear, Mr Rapson is no longer going to post on here, read only eh as you're online now, and nor is Wozzer, no surprise there but what do you think Newell saved the proof that you were using Deepthroat for Wozzer? Duh to use against you sometime in the future if you hadn't owned up!

And some people on Pasoti are actually posting that they dont believe it! FFS wake up and smell the coffee, this is what Ian Newell does for fun. Jesus there are none so blind as those who will not see. So Newell has been busy deleting some incriminating evidence against him? Don't you think that some people haven't taken screen shots of the best, or worst, according to your point of view, bits!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:04 am

Wasn't Newell behind the Deep Throat account last week? And now this. Honestly, who believes a word he says?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 am

Totall agree Nigel.

In times of wild panic, people like Newell lash out and try desperately to organise a witch hunt. He and Webb initially said on twitter that it was all a set up Rolling Eyes Newell now thinks it must be Tringy. Isn't that slander / libellous ?
As for his comments re me supposedly abusing his daughter. I exchanged PM's with her last night at her request and simply told her politely to ask her father some questions rather than me. I'm not even sure it was her, as I spotted an email from me to her,on his PUBLIC flickr account, in response to an email from her. I thought I was particularly polite and once again, suggested she ask her Dad some questions and that I didn't think that family should be brought into any dispute between grown men.Correct me if I'm wrong but I also believe there was evidence of his involvement in the spoof ATD forum, in which my wife was portrayed as a pig in a pool !In reality, she's an attractive woman. Maybe Ian was perusing his holiday snaps and became confused ?

I personally, have tried to hold out the olive branch to Newell and Pasoti. All I asked was that Pasoti became open, inclusive and fairly moderated. The answer was no, never. We like the way Pasoti is run and it will never change. That was before the 'Deep Throat' revelations and these 'Newell Files'. I truly despair of the oldest and largest Argyle Forum, even more so because it is fast becoming, in all but name, the official fans internet forum.

For those of you who don't know 'the history'. The unpleasantness between Ian Newell and his chums and some of us on ATD, originated from when, in my case, I was unfairly banned from Pasoti for telling them not to 'Trust in Stapes'. My physical attendance at matches waned because it was obvious to me and a few others, what was coming next. Even I didn't think it would get this bad! The support of any fine gentleman in a suit at Home Park and the 'look at me, what a great fan I am', is all part of the self promotion agenda. As long as Pasoti continues to act in the way it has and sanctions the sort of activities recently revealed, the club is becoming a cesspit of corruption and personal positioning. One that I want no part of until these people are exposed and removed from any position of trust.

Meanwhile on ATD, we have a democratic election for mod positions to arrange. Can you imagine that happening on Pasoti ?

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 am

Totally agree Andrew..

Newell has tried to cleanse his flikr account but it is so polluted he has missed some things..

I like this one.. Somone snapshot it before it disappears.

I wonder what they discovered?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/5773354960/in/photostream
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:13 am

And obsessed with Penz as usual... Someone better snapshot this before it disappears!@

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/5818806067/in/photostream
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 am

it is a brave effort of him to cover things up. but he forgot to mention a few things

the email from David Norris is not the one he used to publish on pasoti - I recall that email and it was talking specifically about the sale of chuck's shirt. This one i believe reveals Norris to be Nikk.

Ian also goes on to miss out the fact that he has IP addresses and user details screenshots as well, is this so he can discuss this with the mod team?

What about the letter from the solicitors threatning newell and the mods with legal action? again no mention of this on his pasoti thread.

the bloke doesn't even have the balls to mention the email trail sent to nick cowdry, president and ian newell when Newell has taken it upon himself to throw his dummy out the pram over another forum doing a Q&A. Newell doesn't explain this in his thread? Perhaps he would like to tell everyone that he is now the spokesperson for pasoti?

In addition to this what about the screenshots from James brent and Ridsdale, both in the form of text messages, one can only assume this were to show off to the mods too? why else would you save the screenshots?

even more oddly newell doesn't explain on that thread his text message to his friend SG. Perhaps someone could ask him about that and jog his memory. Also while you are at it, could you ask him why he had photo's of users and was seen to be doing internet search's on them? I think I know the answer and that is it's all in a days work for a pasoti mod.

Newell is stating he is taking legal action, well the blog had the decency to take out personal details, it was he who left it there for all to see and as the owner of this he has a responsibilty.

Oh, I nearly forgot about the email re Cobi. If anyone has a case for legal action, I believe it to be them.

Not one person has questioned his motives for storing all this information and more Mad

Last edited by Greenblood79 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 am

The previous picture to that one Ricks is where Newell has changed a PM of mine so that it appears I am slagging off you and Tring.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:16 am

How on earth can they continue to try to defend the indefensible ?

It's a corrupt regime, lashing out like a North African dictatorhip. Complete denial of any wrong doing. The people love me ! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:21 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Wasn't Newell behind the Deep Throat account last week? And now this. Honestly, who believes a word he says?

655 Views on his denial thread, and only 11 different people posting their support for him? He has more aliases than that on Pasoti Razz it may have been erased but I believe it was around 60 different Pasoti accounts he has!

So come on then all you doubters. What is your explanation for it all? Somebody has hacked into Newell's mod account and planted all the screenshots? Including the proof that Wozzer had used the Deep Throat account? Done the same with his mobile phone hence the text messages, including the ones where he asked SG to plant a virus in R******'s e-mail account? and the ones from James Brent and Peter Ridsdale? Someone also faked photo's of Newell and Webb together in Windsor? Hacked into his e-mail account and planted e-mails from me, Cobi Budge's father and R*** C****** threatening him to get him to stop the ATD Q and A session with James Brent? Planted the property search on R******'s house? Planted screenshots of other peoples Facebook accounts? Planted a screenshot of the setting up of the ADT site that was created to label people on ATD paedophiles, junkies and whores?

He may have now gone through and deleted some of the evidence, but why would he do this if it wasn't real? And if it was somebody hacking his accounts, why would they now delete the evidence?

C'mon guys, you're not all stupid. You know this is real and what your lord and master has been up to. It's not nice finding out somebody you revere is not the person you thought they were, but let's not beat around the bush here, Ian Newell and Ian Newell alone was responsible for the images that were saved on his Flickr account. Nobody has planted anything or hacked into any account of his, the Flickr account setting was on public, and that is why the information was available.

He may have now changed his story, yesterday him and Mr President were taking to Twitter to deny the authenticity of all this, and now he is saying there is nothing damning on there, seeing as he has deleted loads, but the website that was set up to expose Newell had over 2000 hits before it was locked, so plenty of people saw it and know the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:23 am

Rickler wrote:
Totally agree Andrew..

Newell has tried to cleanse his flikr account but it is so polluted he has missed some things..

I like this one.. Somone snapshot it before it disappears.

I wonder what they discovered?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/5773354960/in/photostream

I particularly like this one, where it shows that Pasoti mods can change the poster on any post. Now why would anyone want to do that I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 am

He just can't live without me it seems...

Despite his culling of 99% of the incriminating shit from his site.

His gay love for me won't allow him to let me go...

He just couldn't bring himself to delete me!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myotts/page114/ Snapshot please!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The previous picture to that one Ricks is where Newell has changed a PM of mine so that it appears I am slagging off you and Tring.

I have never doubted your integrity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:27 am

Rickler wrote:

Why has he got a photo of you on his Flickr account?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:29 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Why has he got a photo of you on his Flickr account?

Plus several other ATD members? Hit list maybe?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:31 am

Why do you think, Frank?

So he can unleash the dogs.

Newell and I have met. He knows what I look like. Not the white of my eyes though, because face to face he couldn't look at me... Coward.

He needs my photo for other people. So they can do his dirty work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:51 am

I do feel sorry for his daughter Amy though. If indeed it was her on here yesterday defending her father, as any daughter would, but then the point where she realised that her father had been monitoring her e-mail account was painful.

And people on Pasoti, like the hypocrite Wozzer Bowden with his "how low can these people get?" Not as low as posting as Deep Throat to destabilise The Trust because you thought certain people were plotting behind your back and you listened to your good friends when they advised you that "doing a Newell" was the best way to go forward!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:56 am

Greenjock wrote:
I do feel sorry for his daughter Amy though. If indeed it was her on here yesterday defending her father, as any daughter would, but then the point where she realised that her father had been monitoring her e-mail account was painful.

And people on Pasoti, like the hypocrite Wozzer Bowden with his "how low can these people get?" Not as low as posting as Deep Throat to destabilise The Trust because you thought certain people were plotting behind your back and you listened to your good friends when they advised you that "doing a Newell" was the best way to go forward!

Very, very sad but very predictable. Like kids let loose in a sweet shop.

They all want a piece of the Brent action and an Access All Areas pass for Home Park. Put the lid back on the box for gawd's sake James !
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 am

Greenjock wrote:

Apparently, Ian says on Pasoti, I was abusive to her. If , suggesting that she question her father, rather than me, is abusive, then guilty as charged.

How low can one get ?

Evidence please Ian ?

As you say Jock, how do we even know it was his daughter ? He had a copy of a polite email I sent to her in response to her earlier questions on his flickr account. How did he get that ?

The web of deceit is huge, disturbing and almost certainly illegal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:12 am

In January Newell threatened me with legal action because Jock posted the Wrathallgate PM. Yet he has posted endless private information on a photo sharing website. Obviously different laws apply to Mr Newell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:16 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
In January Newell threatened me with legal action because Jock posted the Wrathallgate PM. Yet he has posted endless private information on a photo sharing website. Obviously different laws apply to Mr Newell.

I have a feeling that we'll soon find out if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:20 am

Right two things

"I'm taking legal action this time, I've had enough, however, this is an apology to anyone who may have details blasted out over the net by people who simply want to get at me. Sad I know, but that's the truth of it."

The blog that was put up by someone was explicit in that it would not carry any details and email addresses and names were protected. So does that mean Ian is taking legal action against himself because he goes on to confess that he was holding sensitive emails whilst holding position of a mod.

"I have now deleted anything that remained from when I was a Mod, so even if they want to go through my personal photos, there will be nothing on there that can be used against me, or the people involved."

It was he that put that information out on the web on a public image hosting website! It was him that got screenshot happy!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 am

Greenblood79 wrote:
Right two things

"I'm taking legal action this time, I've had enough, however, this is an apology to anyone who may have details blasted out over the net by people who simply want to get at me. Sad I know, but that's the truth of it."

The blog that was put up by someone was explicit in that it would not carry any details and email addresses and names were protected. So does that mean Ian is taking legal action against himself because he goes on to confess that he was holding sensitive emails whilst holding position of a mod.

"I have now deleted anything that remained from when I was a Mod, so even if they want to go through my personal photos, there will be nothing on there that can be used against me, or the people involved."

It was he that put that information out on the web on a public image hosting website! It was him that got screenshot happy!

All of which begs the question - Which part of Ian's duties as a Moderator were affected by my facebook status update about being forced to work Saturdays by my (then) boss? C'mon, Porky, grow a pair and explain to me why, of all the stuff I posted on my facebook page, you decided to screenshot that? Wouldn't be because you planned to try and cause problems for me at work, would it? To go with the nasty little libel about my work practices that you posted on the fake site. I for one look forward to Newell's proposed legal action. A chance for the truth to come out.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:50 am

De Lar now trying to drum a bit of monday morning support for his mate. Shock horror, he's just had a look at that ATD site- you mean you've never looked at it before, you really expect people to believe that you prat? 850 views and only about 9 or 10 messages in support mainly from a few close mates. I think a lot are afraid of being the first to speak out against the "esteemed" pasoti leader for fear of being on the hit list for a banning. Even El Pres is staying quiet on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:02 am

Postey lives on this site and reports everything back to the mods. He used to have an account here but deleted it when he was given a mod position over there. He is not to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files- Nools tools
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next