Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.
Freaks and weirdos.

albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 pm

ilovegreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:
What's "hit an email address" mean?

Spam or virus I believe.

If that's right then I know from conversation that the police will be showing an interest.

It says that once R****** signs out of his e-mail account, he won't be able to sign in again. He ordered the hit and it was confirmed as done.

GJ is this about when the taxi firm thing was kicking off and you couldn't access your email?

No it was another poster on here that Newell hated so much he asked his mate to plant a virus on his email account, amongst other things. And Newell hates internet trolls?

Plenty of people knew what he was like but the masses didn't want to believe it.
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=66244

The cover up begins....
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Shame on you tring! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&p=1153733#p1153733

The pig has spoken.

Lies, lies and more lies.

I categorically state I have 'broadcast' nothing. Any decent lawyer would advise me to say nothing more.

See you in court Newell, you lying arsehole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:07 pm

That's a nasty allegation to be aiming at Tring and Rickler.

I hope he has proof or his legal action could end up biting him back.

What a sad state of affairs this is all becoming!

The moment the internet world meets real life it gets messy.

Oh and just a final point, how does that "explanation" justify the screenshot of Andy's facebook/twitter status about work and saturdays??!!

Last edited by Yea Man on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Is he so stupid to believe that none of this has been copied to prove these things? It just gets funnier by the minute lol!

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:12 pm

He puts this all down for pasoti Mod purposes?

What about the pictures of various people (I've checked the posts I made in March [when picture was uploaded] and can't find where I've allegedly called him 'fat')?

Copies of Andy's Facebook postings?

The email hacking of Ricks (and stalking of)?

Texts from James Brent etc?

He also hasn't answered why he was saying he wasn't a Pasoti Mod on twitter (and pasoti) but the screenshots prove otherwise?

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Rickler wrote:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&p=1153733#p1153733

The pig has spoken.

Lies, lies and more lies.

I categorically state I have 'broadcast' nothing. Any decent lawyer would advise me to say nothing more.

See you in court Newell, you lying arsehole.

He's even named you and Tring as the ones that sussed his antics! Silly, silly man and above all, wrong!

Last edited by GOB on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 pm

It has taken him 6 -7 hours to come out with that cack! Shocked

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Yea Man wrote:
That's a nasty allegation to be aiming at Tring and Rickler.

I hope he has proof or his legal action could end up biting him back.

I certainly hope he does. He is obviously very good with "proof" judging by the 'dossier' he has compiled.

He shouldn't have too much trouble supplying a list of people I am meant to have 'contacted'.

Go ahead porkus, tell the world. Who were they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 pm

If he hadn't screwed up enough, he really has now!

Shouldn't he have posted it in Terraces or Rumours? He'll have the pasoti mods on his back now lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:27 pm

I see some of the usual suspects have started to show support for him. Not many though!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 pm

If its true, then fair enough, if its not, then things get nasty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:44 pm

I quote: There is nothing damning in there!

Pardon Ian? Is ordering a virus to be planted in someones e-mail account not damning? Or doing a property search on that same persons address? The screenshot of the spoof ADT website before it had been completed? The website where he made vile parodies of posters on here? Screenshots showing his SIXTY Pasoti accounts not damning? His ATD account, Sting Curtain, which is an anagram of Tring is a c**t not damning? The photographs of ATD posters not damning?

Why do the handful of idiots on Pasoti who are responding to his post like fuckin sheep think he wants to have photos of ATD posters and saving personal e-mails for? To use against people in future is what for. That's how he set-up ADT, because he saves every miniscule piece of information on anyone who doesn't share his point of view on everything.

Does anyone honestly believe that details of Cobi Budge's medical history were not going to be used to ridicule him in future? Or if Wozzer hadn't owned up to posting as Deep Throat that he wouldn't use the screenshot which showed Wozzer was the account that used Deep Throat if Wozzer crossed him anytime in the future?

What about Windsor Boy? Who the feck do his followers think Windsor Boy is, having seen the photo's of Newell and Chris Webb together in Windsor recently?

For what reason are screenshots of Gob's posts saved?

Come on guys you're not that stupid are you? Everyone knows how much money he has raised with the auctions, that has never been in question. What is in question is the mans sanity. This man will do anything he can to attack anyone who dares to have a different opinion, and the Pasoti mods, or at least some of them, are in on it, or are too afraid of him to stop him.

Does nobody find it strange that not one person is questioning him on Pasoti tonight? Any posts like that will have been stopped and deleted immediately.

Newell and his mates have tried to destabilise The Trust for their own means, and anyone wanting to stand for the GASB should look at the details and be aware that they too may face the Newell treatment if they dare cross him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I quote: There is nothing damning in there!

Pardon Ian? Is ordering a virus to be planted in someones e-mail account not damning? Or doing a property search on that same persons address? The screenshot of the spoof ADT website before it had been completed? The website where he made vile parodies of posters on here? Screenshots showing his SIXTY Pasoti accounts not damning? His ATD account, Sting Curtain, which is an anagram of Tring is a c**t not damning? The photographs of ATD posters not damning?

Why do the handful of idiots on Pasoti who are responding to his post like fuckin sheep think he wants to have photos of ATD posters and saving personal e-mails for? To use against people in future is what for. That's how he set-up ADT, because he saves every miniscule piece of information on anyone who doesn't share his point of view on everything.

Does anyone honestly believe that details of Cobi Budge's medical history were not going to be used to ridicule him in future? Or if Wozzer hadn't owned up to posting as Deep Throat that he wouldn't use the screenshot which showed Wozzer was the account that used Deep Throat if Wozzer crossed him anytime in the future?

What about Windsor Boy? Who the feck do his followers think Windsor Boy is, having seen the photo's of Newell and Chris Webb together in Windsor recently?

For what reason are screenshots of Gob's posts saved?

Come on guys you're not that stupid are you? Everyone knows how much money he has raised with the auctions, that has never been in question. What is in question is the mans sanity. This man will do anything he can to attack anyone who dares to have a different opinion, and the Pasoti mods, or at least some of them, are in on it, or are too afraid of him to stop him.

Does nobody find it strange that not one person is questioning him on Pasoti tonight? Any posts like that will have been stopped and deleted immediately.

Newell and his mates have tried to destabilise The Trust for their own means, and anyone wanting to stand for the GASB should look at the details and be aware that they too may face the Newell treatment if they dare cross him.

And don't forget the screenshot from Andy Symons's facebook about work!

Last edited by Yea Man on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 pm

To be fair I think that Ian just has a thing for me lol!

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:03 am

GOB wrote:
To be fair I think that Ian just has a thing for me lol!

Oh lucky you! You must be so pleased. Suspect

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 am

I see Mr pres is on line. Care to comment Mr pres on what has happended. Can you confirm that was your IP address in the screen shot saved by Mr Newell so the mods can check out what the problem was?

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:30 am

Oh, you have had to go! Well maybe next time. Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:32 am

That's a pity, there's a few more questions for the pres about to be asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:35 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I see Mr pres is on line. Care to comment Mr pres on what has happended. Can you confirm that was your IP address in the screen shot saved by Mr Newell so the mods can check out what the problem was?

Of course he won't be making any comments. This is robin to his batman. Newells got about 5 people sticking up for him, including surprise surprise posty and slurp slurp Ollie argyle9. If pasoti were right behind him it would be a 50 page thread by now. How the feck can you defend all that? Ok whoever came up with the website has spent a lot of time doing it, but almost certainly far less time than Newell and his mates doing the adt site.

So if Newells to be believed, all the mods take screenshots of every pasoti thread and email they receive? Every text message they send and receive? Newells busted but his ass licking chums can't accept it. Pasoti is corrupt and anyone who has ever posted on there has information in Ian Newells grubby hands. Don't ever fall out with him guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:44 am

He even had to take a screen shot showing Wozzer as Deep Throat to show the mods, which is very odd indeed considering the mods will have access to that anyway.

And what was the screen shot with Postey getting a warning about, was it to show Postey himself?...Considering Postey is a mod it gets even more freaky!

Sorry Ian, but it just isn't adding up.
Back to top Go down
fLea

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:22 am

Legal help for REAL people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:29 am

fLea wrote:
Legal help for REAL people

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files- Nools tools
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next