Chemical Ali
Tringreen
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

The Newell Files- Nools tools Empty
PostSubject: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Deepthroat nool and the brown nose gang in full cry, "where are all the doubters they bah" well guess what that loathsome bent creep banned them all, thats why the farm is what nool and his puppets want, a Happy Clappy twatfest.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=66187

JB reads Pasoti....obviously happy with IJNs antic last week then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Deepthroat nool and the brown nose gang in full cry, "where are all the doubters they bah" well guess what that loathsome bent creep banned them all, thats why the farm is what nool and his puppets want, a Happy Clappy twatfest.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=66194

They miss you 68!!

The Aviva boys are clearly in the clover tonight after finishing 21st in League 2.....how very village
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Sometimes it's easier than others to see why this site gets labelled as it does. We've had sod all to celebrate for about 5 years. This might not be much but it is ours and it is well deserved.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:06 am

Indeed. SFD.

By the way, its your round! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:15 am

I'll celebrate when the deceitful bullies holding sway as supposed fans' leaders, are no longer strutting around Home Park like they own the place.

It hasn't felt like my club for years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:31 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Sometimes it's easier than others to see why this site gets labelled as it does. We've had sod all to celebrate for about 5 years. This might not be much but it is ours and it is well deserved.

People label things for various intentions and motivations. The ones that have labelled this site as you describe and with an attempted slur slant mostly have agendas against this site, when in fact it's a misconception and you will find exactly the same comments on other sites, even pasoti, they are just worded different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Oh dear. Like to see his poodles defend this

http://thenewellfiles.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:

I am sure some will try to defend him.

Everyone who holds PAFC dear should rid themselves of Newell and all those linked to him. He is the dirt under your fingernails the shit on your shoes. I hope he is proud of his behaviour.

To the untrained eye Windsor Boy was obviously The President and Newell, this proves it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Greenjock wrote:

#

The end of Newell and Webb?

My guess is that JB got them that tour of Windsor Castle., clearly lapping it up i see
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 pm

I'll resist the temptation to say, 'I did try to tell you'.

Obsessive, self promoting control freaks or what ?

PAFC's finest................ honesty , integrity, transparency ? Yer 'avin a laugh ! lol!

Sort it out Mr Brent please.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I'll resist the temptation to say, 'I did try to tell you'.

Obsessive, self promoting control freaks or what ?

PAFC's finest................ honesty , integrity, transparency ? Yer 'avin a laugh ! lol!

Sort it out Mr Brent please.

Why would Mr Brent want to sort it out? These are the people that ensured he got his hands on some prime real estate for feck all. He isn't bothered about the club, the planks involved here have probably told him they can run the club while he makes a mint on property development lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:53 pm

This has made my day!!!!!!!!!

Take away the banning . and sitting through another 90 minutes of dross yesterday

My hunger for this site is well and truly invigorated lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:01 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
This has made my day!!!!!!!!!

Take away the banning . and sitting through another 90 minutes of dross yesterday

My hunger for this site is well and truly invigorated lol! lol! lol! lol!

The man is not to be trusted.

How anyone can defend his abuse of power now is quite beyond me.

Yet they will jocolor many of them jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm having a twitter conversation with Newell and Webb as my picture is on the blog???? Newell has said its because I called him fat?

I still can't understand why the need for my picture- extremely odd man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:59 pm

I see exeweb have removed the content, Pasoti playing the legal card....................yet again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I'm having a twitter conversation with Newell and Webb as my picture is on the blog???? Newell has said its because I called him fat?

I still can't understand why the need for my picture- extremely odd man.

And it concerns me because he has saved an e-mail from me to the Pasoti mods. Why? Why would he save my e-mail?

Whatever excuse he comes up with for this is bullshit. And Mr Webb certainly has some questions to answer, although he's not fond of answering questions lately, except to refute rumours of the staff not being paid again on Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:05 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I see exeweb have removed the content, Pasoti playing the legal card....................yet again

Don't think so. Newell has friends in the new sanitised Exeweb.

He won't get any joy here.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:13 pm

I had a quick look on pasoti and nothing on there.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:15 pm

It's alright on here nobody ever looks at this site Laughing
Back to top Go down
G&WBA

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:18 pm

The email from Cobi Dad on the flickr account hahaa.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:23 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I had a quick look on pasoti and nothing on there.

They don't like the truth on Napoleon's Farm.

Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:25 pm

Always been suspicious of IJN, those screenshots are pretty damning!

Is the flickr account still active?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:29 pm

OMG. LOL. LMFAO.

And he said the other evening that I had "issues"..... scratch

If there is any fairness in the world - and if there are any honourable pasoti mods - that surely would lead to a banning from that site. And, if people are right that this contravenes the Data Protection Act then I wonder what might follow.......
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:30 pm

ilovegreen wrote:
Always been suspicious of IJN, those screenshots are pretty damning!

Is the flickr account still active?

I can still view it and it looks like some stuff has been deleted (when I looked earlier there were 25 items in april, now 23)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newell Files- Nools tools   The Newell Files- Nools tools Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newell Files- Nools tools
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next